• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU 8-A downgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks good. Apply away ASAP.

Still feels kinda weird that Iron Man now rates higher than Loki.

Andrew did say he's never seen electro this powerful before.
Yeah, which is why I said that Tom noted that such power was due to the Arc Reactor, but Electro has to manually tap into the Arc Reactor to further amp himself (Unlike in the case of Iron Man), or else he's just his normal base self, and thus the Arc Reactor wouldn't wouldn't scale to his normal AP or standard lightning blasts like in the case of a passive amp, this is particularly evident when his Unibeam-blast is heard with the Arc Reactor whine while his normal attacks aren't.

Funny, I got War Machine into the 8-B+/8-A tournament because I told them that he'll survive the CRT. Meanwhile...

Will this result in him getting that one match removed? Technically AP played no part and it was mostly LS and projectile spam

Honestly, I'm not even sure, he does use the 10 gigawatt arc reactor but it did seem like his own powers were massively amplified from base as per Tom's own words when Electro actually used the Arc reactor himself.
Electro just got further amped by it. His peak values in TASM2 are still greater than that of Loki's durability, but he was still amped

Electro just got further amped by it. His peak values in TASM2 are still greater than that of Loki's durability, but he was still amped
Yeah, he did, but he has to actively tap into the Arc Reactor's power to amp himself like that, he isn't passively 8-B by default, passively speaking, he'd still be his Varies key, actively, he's 8-B via Arc Reactor shenanigans.

Of course, there's still Tom tanking direct full-powered Unibeams from Electro twice in a row, but that's already a massive outlier in and out of itself, unless you're seriously advocating for upgrading Spidey to 8-B+

Whereas Andrew already got blasted and tortured by TASM2 Electro once and Tobey got blasted by Electro's un-amped lightning bolts once, which in both TASM2 and NWH are already natural lightning level and slightly higher.

Of course, there's still Tom tanking direct full-powered Unibeams from Electro twice in a row, but that's already a massive outlier in and out of itself, unless you're seriously advocating for upgrading Spidey to 8-B+
An attempt at that is easily debunked by TASM2

Can someone unlock Iron Man's page? https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Iron_Man_(Marvel_Cinematic_Universe)

He's the only one left.
These should also be downgraded, right?

These should also be downgraded, right?

Yep

I edited the frost giants, but in the case of the Chitauri, I'd recommend waiting for Ironman to be edited, since they scale from it.
On the other hand..... The page of the ice giants is very empty!
Someone please give him at least a Large Size type 0, because in the Thor 1 guide of the MCU it is said that they are 10 feet tall, exceeding the minimum level to obtain it (also give him a summary).

I don't of course, where I live it's 0:18 am, and I need to sleep to survive.

Last edited:
I edited the frost giants, but in the case of the Chitauri, I'd recommend waiting for Ironman to be edited, since they scale from it.
On the other hand..... The page of the ice giants is very empty!
Didn't know we had a page for the Giants. Nice.

Someone please give him at least a Large Size type 0, because in the Thor 1 guide of the MC it is said that they are 10 feet tall, exceeding the minimum level to obtain it (also a summary).

I don't of course, where I live it's 0:18 am, and I need to sleep to survive.
No problem, if possible if you could kindly provide the scan of the guide book I can then put it in the profile myself at a later time.

So are we done here?
Iron man say no

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back