• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lacku

He/Him
Two electric powerhouses go head to head.

tumblr_n4ea0xRxsF1tu8br5o8_250.gifv
db91sbr-3d92d4f7-6bec-4d29-b345-4ad2af43e709.gif

FIGHT!

(Electro is in his Pre-Arc Reactor key at his peak and Volgin is his Base key, Speed Equalised)

WHO WINS AND WHY?

Electro: Armorchompy, AnAverageUsername, KLOL506

Volgin:

Incon:

Last edited:
Volgin should outskill hard but electro can fly. Volgin has damanku however and his immo type two should make him able to endure a lot from electro. AP difference is negligible. Voting Volgin

So, Electro has his AP from electricity, which Volgin can absorb, and vice versa. However, what Volgin has over Electro is skill, expierience, survivability, and, most importantly, having AP that isn't basically entirely reliant on electricity. So Volgin can pretty easily face-tank all of Electro's shit and shoot him to death, basically a stomp but it may be decisive.

I'll count your votes but don't forget at the same time that Electro can turn intangible so danmaku via bullets would likely have little if any effect on him

Last edited:
Electro can just become intangible to negate Volgin's advantages, and then all the two can do is try to absorb each other.

I'm restarting this match up with Electro in his pre-arc reactor key at his peak since his post-arc reactor key is 8-A now.

I haven't played MGS3 yet but Electro can absorb electricity as well, he's also fought hand to hand before too so he's not only 8-B via electricity

Volgin is probably gonna vastly outskill in melee considering he's **** mother ******* big boss, so h2h is a very poor idea

Volgin is probably gonna vastly outskill in melee considering he's **** mother ******* big boss, so h2h is a very poor idea
Yeah Volgin completely outskills in that department, I don't know if this applies to Volgins base key but he can get incaped by Venom Snakes maxed out Stun Arm, it's also a listed weakness that too much electricity/lightning can overload and severely injure him, and Electro leads with electricity and lightning spam so Volgin would kinda be screwed.

Volgin outskills FRA

MGS hand-to-hand combat is just built different
I'll add your vote but keep in mind that Electro usually leads with spamming electricity from a distance and only started throwing hands with Spider-Man because he was bodying him so hard.

Y'know, I was thinking, Volgin gets killed when he gets hit by lightning that ignites the bullets he wears. The very same thing could happen here, and likely would given Electro's range advantage.

Y'know, I was thinking, Volgin gets killed when he gets hit by lightning that ignites the bullets he wears. The very same thing could happen here, and likely would given Electro's range advantage.
Damn I haven't played MGS3 yet (I've only played MGSV, MGS1, and MGS2) so I had no idea Electro had a p big advantage, I don't think it's anywhere near a stomp but still an advantage.

You gotta try it dude, it's the best in the series imo.

Anyway, tbh don't look at this since I don't wanna spoil you even if it's minor, but yeah this is how he dies and I think one good blast from electro does that.
I platinumed MGSV this time last year and since then I've made a plan to play the whole series this summer, I have the legacy collection and everything, so all that's left is MGS3, MG1, MG2, MGS4 and then Peace Walker (then probably Revengeance), out of all of them MGS3 is the one I'm looking forward to the most for sure.

Will you be voting for Electro then?

Back