• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU Phase 4 General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just finished watching Far From Home for the first time
Besides my drunk dad stopping the movie randomly to explain to me about how good of a weapon drones are and to ask me if i know what a morning star is i enjoyed the movie quite a bit.
The effects were probably some of the best in the MCU and i found some of the jokes to be quite funny (like the presentation at the begining)
Oddly enough, that's what I do when I watch a movie, talk about stuff that comes to my mind from the movie

Not really MCU but it's not like there's any specific thread where I can ask. Anyone know where the banned topic is? The one with indication about what shouldn't be revised

Have we thought about maybe upgrading Kingpin? He tanked Clints "too dangerous to use" arrows and got up not too soon after

Last edited:
actually watching the clip again i just realised the value is way higher than it should be because the reflection of the explosion in the bg makes it look way wider than it actually is

9-A explosive arrows? Hmm, how directly should Kingpin scale? I'm pretty sure his durability when wearing his armored suits should scale at least, though I'm not sure if he directly scales beyond that.

9-A explosive arrows? Hmm, how directly should Kingpin scale? I'm pretty sure his durability when wearing his armored suits should scale at least, though I'm not sure if he directly scales beyond that.
I think Kingpins armor tuxedo only shields him from piercing damage, I wouldn't imagine it would save him from an explosion, I could be wrong though because I haven't watched all of Daredevil

I mean nah the dude is never getting blown up or run through walls by cars in daredevil so he's actually got more impressive dura all around so I'm sure it's more than just the tux hell even Vincent D'Onofrio says Kingpin is stronger this time around and they don't really mention the armored tux like at all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back