• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
She glows brightly when she hovers and flies(and maybe the occasional energy blast) that’s about it
😂 Funny you can apparently assume she absorbed the energy of the gauntlet despite being no clear statement, but you cannot assume she glows more the more powerful she gets? One of the main reasons why it's assumed she absorbed the energy of the gauntlet it's because she glows brighter which leads her to overpower Thanos, and it doesn't matter either it's absortion or not, absortion doesn't make her glow it's her releasing energy that does it.

Hela received low 4-c from doing by destroy mjolnir? or from what she seemed to be more powerful than tesseract will the tesseract be upgraded as well?

Did we accept the Low 4-C again? I could've sworn we were discussing negging it in favor of High 6-A.

Thanos was going to kill Tony. He just wasn't going all out. Tony couldn't even draw a single drop of blood on his own. Being trying to stab him, which might not work, Thanos faced no true physical danger from Tony. Why he wanted to kill him is the explicit reason he knows of him. He's like him. Tony redirected the nuke to hit the Chitauri. Tony is the one who lead the fight against Thanos (on Titan). No one else had the foresight to plan for Thanos, even if it wasn't enough.

I really don't see why Tony was anything special against Thanos.

Yeah I'm pretty sure the reignition of the fusion core is what's being contested ATM

@Qawsedf234 Would you like to clarify your stance in this case?

😂 Funny you can apparently assume she absorbed the energy of the gauntlet despite being no clear statement, but you cannot assume she glows more the more powerful she gets? One of the main reasons why it's assumed she absorbed the energy of the gauntlet it's because she glows brighter which leads her to overpower Thanos, and it doesn't matter either it's absortion or not, absortion doesn't make her glow it's her releasing energy that does it.
Because it’s not been shown to work that way, she glows bright when she flies or hovers usually

I have a theory that captain marvel and scarlet witch are on the same level or scarlet witch is more powerful than captain marvel. Please give your opinions on this matter

In The Marvels , Monica already knows that Carol's powers can light the sun. In Monica's mind, Carol was a low 4-C, but had never displayed that level.

In Wandavision , Monica admits that Wanda is the only one powerful enough to kill Thanos. (Which means that Wanda is as powerful as Carol or more powerful than the Carol that Monica knew.) Before her friend interrupts, Carol is able to do so. It was the second time the two had gotten close

Because she need higher levels of energy to fly thats why when she had the limiter on she couldnt fly. Her flight power comes from her propel herself with her own energy
If that was the case then she started out uses a bunch of energy on a crippled Thanos then little to none
https://youtu.be/NsjSzb1bddw?si=kqt9sFXwzbRmVQO4
(2:11)
If anything it seems like different states rather then simply just more energy

If that was the case then she started out uses a bunch of energy on a crippled Thanos then little to none

She wasnt flying anymore and fighting an enemy she never fought before so yes she lowered her level, to begin with she wasnt there to defeat Thanos she was there following the plan the avenger had to capture Thanos to get the stones

If the glow means nothing then Thor doesnt have an awakening state after all the "awakening" was just Thor realizing the potencial he always had inside him, so what proves he never used the "awakening" before if the power was always there?

I haven’t seen The Marvels so if Carols powers really are variable and reliant on her emotional state then I don’t mind Low 4-C being a new peak for her. Makes sense with her one second being on par with Thanos then the next second no-selling attacks from him in Endgame. I don’t know why we haven’t given her Varies on her profile yet anyways. I also feel like it’s worth mentioning that in the CRT where we applied Low 4-C we established that Post-Awakening characters actually have decent supporting evidence for being in Tier 5, we should probably make that it’s own CRT though.

Last edited:
For Marvel I think she should have a normal rating and a peak rating for her power output. No one without statements would scale to her peak rating.

If you mean the High 6-A vs Low 4-C stuff I gave my view last thread. We either say it's an outlier and don't use, accept it and don't scale people to it, or accept it and scale people to it.

She performed the feat and it was with a new level of power so I'm not against it being included, but like with last thread we shouldn't be scaling every character to the rating.

I agree that the scale shouldn't be up to her. No one should be able to scale with her. And should be removed Pre-Awakening and Post-Awakening from the key of many characters

This option sounds best to me from what I’ve read. Low 4-C everyone breaks the story of a lot these movies, especially Age of Ultron.
By the way for the staff members it seems like whoever applied the 4-C update forgot to change Iron Man tier who is also scaling on Thanos but he is still 6-A, I know we are discussing take that tier anyways but it's just to keep things consistent and to not forget it again

She wasnt flying anymore and fighting an enemy she never fought before so yes she lowered her level, to begin with she wasnt there to defeat Thanos she was there following the plan the avenger had to capture Thanos to get the stones
And you don’t think one tapping thanos wouldn’t require more energy ?
If the glow means nothing then Thor doesnt have an awakening state after all the "awakening" was just Thor realizing the potencial he always had inside him, so what proves he never used the "awakening" before if the power was always there?
Because he actually tapped into a new lvl of strength unlike carol. Besides, both there powers work differently

Yeah I'm pretty sure the reignition of the fusion core is what's being contested ATM

That was already addressed in the prior crt on the literal first page at that... I had replied directly to you during it so that you would recieve notos...

That's not high 6-A simply isn't enough energy to reignite fusion

Thaf was already addressed in the prior crt I had replied directly to you during it so that you would recieve notos...

That's not high 6-A simply isn't enough energy to reignite fusio

I see. In that case, I am of the firm belief that this should be exclusive to Captain Marvel only for now.

you think a beam from a 6 stones would be some weak beam lol
No one says its weak. There's just no way to know how strong it was. You definitely cannot say it was stronger than Carol's feat in that moment. The best you can scale it up from is the powerstone, something that Carol took a full powered sucker punch from.

just gonna send it to reitere it since ya didn't see it

Post in thread 'The Marvels [Spoilers] Upgrade' https://vsbattles.com/threads/the-marvels-spoilers-upgrade.161404/post-6203777

Post in thread 'The Marvels [Spoilers] Upgrade' https://vsbattles.com/threads/the-marvels-spoilers-upgrade.161404/post-6203809

Post in thread 'The Marvels [Spoilers] Upgrade' https://vsbattles.com/threads/the-marvels-spoilers-upgrade.161404/post-6203822

Post in thread 'The Marvels [Spoilers] Upgrade' https://vsbattles.com/threads/the-marvels-spoilers-upgrade.161404/post-6203826

It was fully addressed here and the low 4-C calc which was a replacement of the initial incorrect calc that was being talked about at that point fixes the issues and follows what was said here

No one says its weak. There's just no way to know how strong it was. You definitely cannot say it was stronger than Carol's feat in that moment. The best you can scale it up from is the powerstone, something that Carol took a full powered sucker punch from.
You can
1 stone > carol
all 6 > 1 stone

There’s a reason why it’s called one of the greatest weapons ever made and the guy who made the infinity gauntlet something strong enough to harness all 6 stones believed it would work against thanos

Well apparently she would since it didn’t do anything to hime
And she started to glow more later until she overpowered him.
No I said tapping into a new lvl of power, carol just used her preexisting strength in a new way
Thor's new level of power is the power of thor that he always had with mjolnir, Thor thought the Mjolnir was the only thing that allowed him to use lightning but the awakening allowed him to use lightning again

You can
1 stone > carol
It's funny people keep mentioning that but not only didnt she died as she was fine we dont even know if she was actually knocked out and she was barely hurt.
all 6 > 1 stone

There’s a reason why it’s called one of the greatest weapons ever made and the guy who made the infinity gauntlet something strong enough to harness all 6 stones believed it would work against thanos
Then Im guessing you want Thor to scale to 3-A since he used all the stones the same that have the power to kill half the people on the universe.
The stones are as powerful as the user wants them to be and Thor was also overpowered by a single stone when thanos was torturing him.
Believing stormbreaker is stronger than the gaunlet is one thing assume stormbreaker is stronger than the gaunlet+ infinity stones thats another, also Thanos does not scale physically to the stones power

You can
1 stone > carol
all 6 > 1 stone

Power Stone was said to be able to destroy the unvierse, should Carol have High 3-A durability? It's almost like the power the stones use varies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back