• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

[MCU] High 6-A Ms. Marvel + minor Eternity P&A addition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ms. Marvel should have a High 6-A Environmental Destruction rating via Portal Creation/with the Bangle
She also doesn’t have Portal Creation listed in her P&A section with the bangle, but I think this scene shows the bangle had opened a portal, which Najma and another Clandestine member was going to use to return to the Noor Dimension.

Eternity P&A Addition:

Eternity should have Existence Erasure (According to the MCU Timeline Book, Gorr was going to make a wish from Eternity to erase all the Gods from the universe)

Last edited:
Frankly, I hate using the stupid timeline book for anything
  • The MCU Timeline Book states that “opening a portal to the Noor Dimension would require energy levels commensurate with the sun
  • The sun produces 3.846 x 10^26 watts or 3.846e+26 joules/s
  • In Episode 3 of Ms. Marvel, Bruno tells Kamala that interdimensional travel would require the base energy of the sun, which in this context would be used to give the Clandestines access to the Noor Dimension
I'm pretty sure this statement was rejected in a past CRT, but I can't recall the exact reasoning. It seems okay to me, but I'll wait for more input

EDIT: I think it was for interdimensional travel as a whole. So if this is just specifically for Kamala's bangle, I guess it's fine
She also doesn’t have Portal Creation listed in her P&A section with the bangle, but I think this scene shows the bangle had opened a portal, which Najma and another Clandestine member was going to use to return to the Noor Dimension.
Eternity P&A Addition:

Eternity should have Existence Erasure (According to the MCU Timeline Book, Gorr was going to make a wish from Eternity to erase all the Gods from the universe)
Seems fine
The bangle also opened a portal to the Noor Dimension, and Kamala warned that it was going to destroy everything and it needed to be closed
I dunno whether Kamala's statement is entirely reliable and "everything" is kinda subjective, but using it as a supporting statement could work

Last edited:
I'm getting confused the longer I look at that comment or it's a side effect of returning to this CRT, but if I'm getting this right, the energy of the Sun isn't actually needed, but it is used because of just how big the margin of error is?

I'm just gonna stay neutral about using Bruno's statement then. But the stuff about destroying the world by tearing down the veil to unleash the Noor Dimension still seems fine

Frankly, I hate using the stupid timeline book for anything
literally

Although I think it does have some useful info in it that supports some statements/feats of some characters

and honestly tho I probably didn’t need to mention the stuff from the Timeline Book since what I got from the show would probably be enough??, but I guess the timeline stuff can back it up
So if this is just specifically for Kamala's bangle, I guess it's fine
yes

Ms. Marvel should have a High 6-A Environmental Destruction rating via Portal Creation/with the Bangle

The MCU Timeline Book states that “opening a portal to the Noor Dimension would require energy levels commensurate with the sun”
The sun produces 3.846 x 10^26 watts or 3.846e+26 joules/s
In Episode 3 of Ms. Marvel, Bruno tells Kamala that interdimensional travel would require the base energy of the sun, which in this context would be used to give the Clandestines access to the Noor Dimension
The veil that separates the Noor dimension and Earth is also made of Noor, with Noor itself also being the energy source of the Noor Dimension and Kamala’s powers being made of it
Waleed also states that the Bangle can be used to tear down the veil, which without it, would allow them to “unleash their world on ours until there’s nothing left of it”
It is stated by the MCU Timeline Book that preventing the Clandestines from opening a portal to the Noor dimension would also prevent that from happening
The MCU Timeline Book states that ”the tears in dimensions will only grow out of control and destroy the world”
The bangle also opened a portal to the Noor Dimension, and Kamala warned that it was going to destroy everything and it needed to be closed.
but this i'm not sure i'm think we should wait for see the marvel maybe We'll likely get more information from it
Eternity P&A Addition:

this so cool am agree

I'm getting confused the longer I look at that comment or it's a side effect of returning to this CRT, but if I'm getting this right, the energy of the Sun isn't actually needed, but it is used because of just how big the margin of error is?

I'm just gonna stay neutral about using Bruno's statement then. But the stuff about destroying the world by tearing down the veil to unleash the Noor Dimension still seems fine
The thing is it's not Bruno's statement but actually Erik Selvig's which makes it really reliable. I'm also confused about what that comment means exactly since there's nothing that really contradicts portals in the MCU needing the base energy of the sun to form.

Basically the statement is: "You need energy equal of that to the sun to open a portal" as a way to say "There's no way we can make that energy", only for the guy to respond with "The margin of error is so massive we may not need to actually produce that amount of energy."

To use an industry example wood is allowed to be something like X +/- 1 inch in length or thickness due to how it will grow or shrink with moisture. Plastic is tighter at X +/- 0.002 inches and steel/ceramic can be all the way down at X +/- 0.00002 inches.

In this case it's not 3.8e+24 watts +/- 100 watts (so the number given is highly specific) but something like 3.8e+24 +/- 1e+10 watts (the number given is just a random figure in a giant range of acceptable figures).

TL;DR it's not a High 6-A statement because it instantly nerfs itself if you don't cut out the remainder of the scene.

Basically the statement is: "You need energy equal of that to the sun to open a portal" as a way to say "There's no way we can make that energy", only for the guy to respond with "The margin of error is so massive we may not need to actually produce that amount of energy."

To use an industry example wood is allowed to be something like X +/- 1 inch in length or thickness due to how it will grow or shrink with moisture. Plastic is tighter at X +/- 0.002 inches and steel/ceramic can be all the way down at X +/- 0.00002 inches.

In this case it's not 3.8e+24 watts +/- 100 watts (so the number given is highly specific) but something like 3.8e+24 +/- 1e+10 watts (the number given is just a random figure in a giant range of acceptable figures).

TL;DR it's not a High 6-A statement because it instantly nerfs itself if you don't cut out the remainder of the scene.
Alright then. What do you think about the rest of the CRT?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back