• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Yes, I stole the name of the CRT from RotT35.

This revision will tackle some stuff that I wanted to add for a while, but couldn’t due to time costrains. I hope it wont be too much problematic, so let’s start with some simple stuff.

Thanos Standard Tactics:

So, first of all I would like to add a “Standard Tactics” part for Thanos’ profile. I know we don’t have them for most of the other characters in the MCU, but Thanos’ case is a bit peculiar considering that there are two version of the same character, the one from 2018 (Infinity War) and the one from 2014 (Endgame), both with vastly different personalities and fighting styles.

Here is a rough draft of what should be added in my opinion:

“Thanos’ fighting style greatly varies based on the version used and how many stones he has. The two main versions that this profile covers are the one from Infinity War and the one from Endgame.

The first one is a honorable warrior, that prefers not to kill his opponets if not needed and will first try to incapacitate them, unless he sees them as a serious threat to his plans, in which case he wont have problems killing the opponent if he has a chance to. It’s unknown how he fight with his Double-Bladed Sword, but with the Stones he will try to quickly defeat the opponent with powerful attacks from his Power Stone or by incapacitating them with the Reality Stone and the Space Stone, but if that doesn’t work then he will go for more lethal attacks. When equipped with the Complete Gauntlet, his first move will be to snap his finger in order to destroy his opponent, deconstructing them and turning them into ashes.

The second one, instead, is much less honorable, being far more ruthless and sadistic with little regards towards anyone. He wont have any problem with trying to kill his opponent even if they aren’t an immediate threat to him. This is reflected into his fighting style with the Double-Bladed Sword, since with it he will try to continously attack the opponent, without giving them the time to counter-attack. He was never seen using the Stones singularly, except for the Power Stone which he used briefly against Captain Marvel. His first move when equipped with the Complete Gauntlet, instead, is to use it to destroy the whole Universe with a snap of his fingers.”

As said before, this is mainly to differenciate between the two versions of Thanos since I believe they behave extremely differently, so nothing big or extremely important, just something that I think should be specified. If anyone disagrees or would prefer to write something else then do not hesitate to let me know.

Time Stone Immortality Type 4 and Type 8

Strange was able to use the Time Stone to create a time loop in which everytime he died, time would reset, bringing him back to a specific point in time before his death. This means that he and those that uses the Time Stones should get Immortality Type 4 (because he is using the time loop to resurrect himself continuously) and Type 8 (reliant on the time loop and the Time Stone itself), but only with Preparation, so it would be limited to specific battles in which the characters have a Preparation time or in which it would make sense for the character to have the time to properly do it.

Alioth Matter Manipulation

Straight forward, Alioth is stated to be able to consume matter and as such he should have Limited Matter Manipulation.

Dormammu Acausality Type 4

This is what I think will be the most controversial part of this CRT, and something that I’m not fully sure myself.

So, according to our current standards, being beyond or outside time is evidence for Acausality Type 4. This can be seen in the Acausality page, more precisely in the notes for Type 5:

“Note: Being completely independent of time or laws; or similar forces, does not make you completely independent of causality without the relationship between these forces and causality being clarified, with it only being considered as evidence for an irregular relationship with causality otherwise.”

The last part confirms that being beyond time or laws would be proof of existing in a irregular system of causality. The Dark Dimension, as we all know, have multiple clear statements of existing beyond and outside time and laws, so I think that Acausality Type 4 for Dormammu wouldn’t be so absurd.

As supporting evidence, he is also stated to be older then time, meaning he would be older than our regular causality systems, so it wouldn’t be far fetched to say that he exist in an irregular system of causality.

According to our standards, I believe all of this would be evidence of Acausality Type 4, but I would like to hear other opinions on the matter. In the worst case, it might be something similiar to BDE, so limited to the Dark Dimension, but this should be discussed after deciding if this is enought to warrant Acausality Type 4 or not.

5-D Citadel at the End of Time

This might be controversial too, but I hope that after the most recent revision regarding the cosmology there won’t be many problems.

So, in this CRT it was accepted that the Timelines in the MCU branches off in every point of time, creating infinite new separate Timelines with every single possibility. And obviously, each Timeline is a 2-A structure as explained in the Cosmology blog.

The Citadel at the End of Time contains inside itself the Sacred Timeline and every single Timeline that branches off from that. Considering that there are infinite diramations that extends infinitely, the Citadel obviously needs to be infinite too. So, it should be 5-D for containing a Timeline (2-A structure) and all of it’s infinite diramations, being infinitely bigger than said Timelines for it’s own nature.

The only thing that would change with this is that Alioth should get a Low 1-C range with Dimensional Travel, nothing else. In the after-credit scene of Quantumania we see some Kang’s variants reaching the Citadel, but since it’s unknown how they did it I think we should wait before giving them Low 1-C range with the technology.

And that’s it. It took me too much to make this revision despite being fairly short, so I hope this won’t be much controversial, after all.

Do you agree with it fully or are there some parts that you disagree with?

Last edited:
Thanos Standard Tactics:

So, first of all I would like to add a “Standard Tactics” part for Thanos’ profile. I know we don’t have them for most of the other characters in the MCU, but Thanos’ case is a bit peculiar considering that there are two version of the same character, the one from 2018 (Infinity War) and the one from 2014 (Endgame), both with vastly different personalities and fighting styles.

Here is a rough draft of what should be added in my opinion:

“Thanos’ fighting style greatly varies based on the version used and how many stones he has. The two main versions that this profile covers are the one from Infinity War and the one from Endgame.

The first one is a honorable warrior, that prefers not to kill his opponets if not needed and will first try to incapacitate them, unless he sees them as a serious threat to his plans, in which case he wont have problems killing the opponent if he has a chance to. It’s unknown how he fight with his Double-Bladed Sword, but with the Stones he will try to quickly defeat the opponent with powerful attacks from his Power Stone or by incapacitating them with the Reality Stone and the Space Stone, but if that doesn’t work then he will go for more lethal attacks. When equipped with the Complete Gauntlet, his first move will be to snap his finger in order to destroy his opponent, deconstructing them and turning them into ashes.

The second one, instead, is much less honorable, being far more ruthless and sadistic with little regards towards anyone. He wont have any problem with trying to kill his opponent even if they aren’t an immediate threat to him. This is reflected into his fighting style with the Double-Bladed Sword, since with it he will try to continously attack the opponent, without giving them the time to counter-attack. He was never seen using the Stones singularly, except for the Power Stone which he used briefly against Captain Marvel. His first move when equipped with the Complete Gauntlet, instead, is to use it to destroy the whole Universe with a snap of his fingers.”

As said before, this is mainly to differenciate between the two versions of Thanos since I believe they behave extremely differently, so nothing big or extremely important, just something that I think should be specified. If anyone disagrees or would prefer to write something else then do not hesitate to let me know.
I fully agree with this

The rest, I'll take a proper look at in the morning

I seriously hope Loki S2 helps solidify the cosmology tbh.

I agree with the tactics additions, I'm kinda surprised the combat distinctions between IW Thanos and EG Thanos weren't highlighted sooner on the profile.

As for everything else;

*I think void doggo having Low 1-C (5D) range makes sense given what's accepted size of the MCU cosmology plus matter manipulation.

*I feel like type 4 immortality via the Time Stone is interchangeable with Resurrection then again it can also grant type 1 immortality meaning there is a precedence, so I'm neutral leaning on agreeing.

*Everything else I'm neutral on, until I see staff input since acausality standard's often get funky, even with quoted text from the pages.
Thanks for letting me know, I will than cross that part althought I still thinks it makes sense since lifting time would be something bigger than lifting any 3-dimensional construct.
To play Mephisto's advocate, it could be interpreted as "cosmic junk" with the feat itself being unquantiviable to translate to physically stats similar to holding a black hole or eating space, tho context matters.

I forgot to share my thoughts
Thanos Standard Tactics:
Agree
Time Stone Immortality Type 4
Agree. It would also be type 8 for its users since they are resilient on the Time Stone and the loop to "resurrect". Could it also be type 8 for the Time Stone? Since as I explained before, even if it is destroyed, the time loop still exists and works
Alioth Matter Manipulation
Agree
Dormammu Acausality Type 4
Neutral
5-D Citadel at the End of Time
Seems fine to me but I'm going to stay neutral until further input since I'm not very knowledgeable with tier 1

type 8 reliant to time stone
Agree. It would also be type 8 for its users since they are resilient on the Time Stone and the loop to "resurrect". Could it also be type 8 for the Time Stone? Since as I explained before, even if it is destroyed, the time loop still exists and works
I think both of you are right, I will add Immortality Type 8 reliant on the time loop and on the Time Stone to that part. And yes, I think that Immortality Type 8 for the Time Stone itself makes sense, personally.

Thanos having some tactics is fine, the prep based stuff is fine, eating matter is not the same as matter manipulation, Dormammu isn't above or immune to reither time or cause and effect he just lacks a temporal quality and as soon as one is introduced he is completely beholden to it, containing a bunch of 2-A spaces isn't the same as being 5D. Since it could just be a larger 4D space.

Eating matter is not the same as matter manipulation
Which is why it would have been limited, since consuming matter is still a form of Matter Manipulation, althought limited. But if you disagree than it's fine.

Dormammu isn't above or immune to reither time or cause and effect he just lacks a temporal quality and as soon as one is introduced he is completely beholden to it
Makes sense.

containing a bunch of 2-A spaces isn't the same as being 5D. Since it could just be a larger 4D space.
I think you misunderstood the arguments. Continuing a 4-D space isn't 5-D, being infinitely bigger than a 4-D space is 5-D. That's the whole point of higher dimensions.
As the Tiering System page says for the Low 1-C section:

"Characters or objects that can affect, create and/or destroy the entirety of spaces whose size corresponds to one to two higher levels of infinity greater than a standard universal model (Low 2-C structures, in plain English.) In terms of "dimensional" scale, this can be equated to 5 and 6-dimensional real coordinate spaces (R ^ 5 to R ^ 6)"

An infinite space that contains a 4-D structure is an higher infinite than a regular 4-D construct. This is because it would add an addictional Spatial dimension to the already 4-D Universes/Timelines.
This logic has been already accepted and applied multiple times, like with Ben 10, Kingdom hearts, Bayonetta and many others.
In this case, it's stated and shown that the stream in the Citadel is, in fact, the Timeline, there are infinite branches from that and each branches extends infinitely, as already accepted previously, which means that the Citadel itself is infinite. This logic was already accepted in the Ben 10 CRT, considering that a space can't contain something infinite (in this case the infinite branches) and still be somehow finite.
So, the Citadel is infinitely bigger than the 2-A/4-D Timelines, making it 5-D.
It was also explaines by Ultima in here why this logic applied, and the Citadel meets all the requirements for that.

But the Citadel doesn't contain those timelines, it's just at the end of time where He Who Remains can watch the timestream. The Citadel itself is just an asteroid overlooking it as stated in this interview with Vanity

Kasra Farahani: This is one of those things we were designing, at least in a preliminary way, in the absence of a script. When we started, we had scripts for the first couple of episodes, but the others were just an outline. We knew it was the Citadel at the End of Time where He Who Remained was. There’s some precedent imagery in the comics. It was basically a fortress on top of a tiny asteroid.

It's not containing anything afaik, it's just in a position where you can view everything.

But the Citadel doesn't contain those timelines, it's just at the end of time where He Who Remains can watch the timestream. The Citadel itself is just an asteroid overlooking it as stated in this interview with Vanity

It's not containing anything afaik, it's just in a position where you can view everything.
I think there is a misunderstanding. What you are talking about is the asteroid, which, as you said, is the actual Citadel. The thing I am talking about is the space that contains the asteroid and the Timeline. I called it the Citadel for simplicity sake, which is my bad, but I am talking about that space rather than the asteroid.
In the OP there is already plenty of evidence that the stream is the Timeline. The space that contains said Timeline and all of it's diramation would be Low 1-C. And this space is not the Citadel, the Citadel itself it's just an asteroid as you rightfully said. The space in which the Citadel and the Timeline are inside is what would be Low 1-C in the proposal.

Last edited:
called it the Citadel for simplicity sake, which is my bad, but I am talking about that space rather than the asteroid.
We already accept that there's a 5-Dimensional space that contains the timelines. It's why KEVIN is now 6D rather than 5D.

People wouldn't have Low 1-C though, since no one ever effects the entire structure at once.

We already accept that there's a 5-Dimensional space that contains the timelines. It's why KEVIN is now 6D rather than 5D.

People wouldn't have Low 1-C though, since no one ever effects the entire structure at once.
I agree that no one should scale AP wise to that space, the proposal is that Alioth should get Low 1-C range with Dimensional Travel because he was able to send Loki and Sylvie to the Citadel, which is inside that space.

To be honest I don't even know how the cosmology works since the previous thread, apparently what was accepted since the Cosmology page was updated that way is that there are an uncountable amount of timelines within the Multiverse (Low 1-C), so that space contains not only a bunch of 2-A structures but an uncountable amount of them, which is Low 1-C by itself. Don't look at me, I didn't make that CRT or the edits
Would Scarlet Witch erasing the Darkhold in all the universes at once qualify as Low 1-C range? And how about the Watcher seeing the totality of the Multiverse across all time and space, would that give him Low 1-C Cosmic Awareness?

Low 1-C range with Dimensional Travel because he was able to send Loki and Sylvie to the Citadel, which is inside that space.
That's not Low 1-C range
Low Complex Multiversal: Attacks and abilities that are able to reach throughout 5-dimensional to 6-dimensional space.
Alioth is just taking them from one 4D space to another unconnected 4D space.

Would Scarlet Witch erasing the Darkhold in all the universes at once qualify as Low 1-C range?
To my knowledge infinite multiverses is still only 2A range going by the FAQ.

That's not Low 1-C range

Alioth is just taking them from one 4D space to another unconnected 4D space.
But the Citadel is inside the 5-D space that contains the Sacred Timeline and all of its diramations. Alioth would be taking them from a 4-D space to a 5-D space, which is the space that contains the Citadel and the Timelines.

Alioth would be taking them from a 4-D space to a 5-D space, which is the space that contains the Citadel and the Timelines.
All timelines and the Citadel are 4D, all Alioth is doing is taking them from one 4D space to another. I don't think thay qualifies as 5D range.

the thing is that since the previous Cosmology thread there are not only an infinite amount of multiverses but uncountable, that's Low 1-C
It's an infinite amount of different multiverses, but that's not the same as an Aleph-1 set of multiverses.

It's an infinite amount of different multiverses, but that's not the same as an Aleph-1 set of multiverses.
I'm just saying how the cosmology page was updated based on the last thread, it seems that an uncountable amount of timelines, which translates to Low 1-C by itself, is what was accepted by the majority

All timelines and the Citadel are 4D, all Alioth is doing is taking them from one 4D space to another. I don't think thay qualifies as 5D range.
The Citadel itself is not a 4-D space, it's an asteroid inside of a 5-D space.
Basically, the 4-D Timelines are the streams that are contained inside the 5-D space, everything outside of this streams would be the higher dimensional space. Alioth brings them from one of the streams (aka the 4-D Timeline they were inside) to the 5-D space outside said stream, more specifically on an asteroid inside this 5-D space, which is the Citadel. So, he is sending them from the 4-D Timeline they were in to the 5-D space that contains the 4-D Timelines, in which there is also this asteroid. I believe this would be enough to give him Low 1-C range, but only with Dimensional Travel since he is not actually affecting the entirety of the 5-D space, he is just able to go outside of the 4-D Timeline, reaching the higher 5-D space and nothing else.

The Citadel itself is not a 4-D space, it's an asteroid inside of a 5-D space.
The Citadel has the same dimensional proportions as the timestream, in that both are depecticed as being 3D in a larger space that encompasses everything.

The Citadel is 4-Dimensional like the timeline, it's just separated from them.
So, he is sending them from the 4-D Timeline they were in to the 5-D space that contains the 4-D Timelines
It's sending them from a 4D timeline to a Asteroid that's also 4D. It's just that the 5th Dimension separates the two structures.

I'm just not seeing it as qualifying for "Anywhere in a 5-dimensional space".

The Citadel has the same dimensional proportions as the timestream, in that both are depecticed as being 3D in a larger space that encompasses everything.

The Citadel is 4-Dimensional like the timeline, it's just separated from them.
The Citadel is a 3-D object inside of a 5-D space, in a similiar way that the Timelines are 4-D object inside of a 5-D space.
For the Citadel to be 4-D, it would require a time axis, but said time axis would be obviously shared with the space that contains it, in this case the 5-D space. However, we know that's not the case considering that it's stated to be outside of time and also because it would make that space 6-D for having an additional time axis outside the 4-D Timelines, in a similiar way to other verses, which however is not the case.
The size of the asteroid in itself is not relevant and doesn't make it 4-D, since it is just a 3-D object inside the 5-D space. A 2-D object inside a 4-D Universe isn't equal to a 3-D object inside of a 4-D Universe. In a similiar way, the 3-D asteroid inside the 5-D space isn't equal to a 4-D object in a 5-D space. Just because they are viewed the same way from the prospective of the 5-D space doesn't mean that they are equal. Yes, I am rumbling a bit, so I am not sure if any of this makes sense to you.

It's sending them from a 4D timeline to a Asteroid that's also 4D. It's just that the 5th Dimension separates the two structures.

I'm just not seeing it as qualifying for "Anywhere in a 5-dimensional space".
The asteroid in itself is a 3-D object inside of the 5-D space, if it was a 4-D object than it would be isolated from the 5-D space is a similiar way as the 4-D Timelines.
Basically, the asteroid in itself is not 5-D, it's a 3-D structure inside a 5-D space. Alioth is pushing them outside the Timeline, the 4-D space, bringing them on a 3-D object inside of a 5-D space.

Bump.
To summarize my argument for Alioth's Low 1-C range with Dimensional Travel since I think I went a bit on a tangent:
The Citadel is not a 4-D structure, it's just an asteroid inside of a 5-D space. It doesn't meet the requirements to be considered a 4-D structure since it doesn't have a time axis, which would be needed as the 4th dimensional axis.
It's size also doesn't make it a 4-D object. Just being as big as or even bigger than a 4-D structure doesn't make something 4-D, and in general size doesn't matter when talking about dimensions, unless this size is infinite since in that case we would be talking about higher infinites.
Just as an example, look at the Marble Alien from Men in Black. He is ridiculously bigger than several 4-D Universes, to the point of them being just little marbles compared to it's size. However, this doesn't make him 4-D at all. He doesn't have a time axis of his own, the space around him have it, not him. As such, he is just a big 3-D being, so big that he dwarfs several 4-D structures, but not a 4-D being since he doesn't have an additional 4 temporal dimension outside of the 3 spatial dimensions. So, the Citadel doesn't meet the requirements to be considered a 4-D construct.
On top of this, there is no evidence that the Citadel is a 3 dimensional space separate from the 5 dimensional space that surround it. If it was separated from the rest of it, it wouldn't be impossible to see the rest of the 5-D space, just it's impossible to see that space from the 4-D Timelines. On top of this, just like anything else, it would require at least a bit of evidence to claim that the Citadel is a 3-D space separated from the 5-D space that we see, since in the series itself it is never even implied anything like that.
So in conclusion, Alioth brought Loki and Sylvie outside of the 4-D Timeline they were in, bringing them into the 5-D space that contains the Timelines, more specifically dropping them on a 3-D asteroid that is in said 5-D space. So, he is bringing them from a 4-D space to a 5-D space, which makes his Dimensional Travel Low 1-C in range since it would be impossible for any character with 4-D range to access an higher dimensional space like that one.

Bump.
To summarize my argument for Alioth's Low 1-C range with Dimensional Travel since I think I went a bit on a tangent:
The Citadel is not a 4-D structure, it's just an asteroid inside of a 5-D space. It doesn't meet the requirements to be considered a 4-D structure since it doesn't have a time axis, which would be needed as the 4th dimensional axis.
It's size also doesn't make it a 4-D object. Just being as big as or even bigger than a 4-D structure doesn't make something 4-D, and in general size doesn't matter when talking about dimensions, unless this size is infinite since in that case we would be talking about higher infinites.
Just as an example, look at the Marble Alien from Men in Black. He is ridiculously bigger than several 4-D Universes, to the point of them being just little marbles compared to it's size. However, this doesn't make him 4-D at all. He doesn't have a time axis of his own, the space around him have it, not him. As such, he is just a big 3-D being, so big that he dwarfs several 4-D structures, but not a 4-D being since he doesn't have an additional 4 temporal dimension outside of the 3 spatial dimensions. So, the Citadel doesn't meet the requirements to be considered a 4-D construct.
On top of this, there is no evidence that the Citadel is a 3 dimensional space separate from the 5 dimensional space that surround it. If it was separated from the rest of it, it wouldn't be impossible to see the rest of the 5-D space, just it's impossible to see that space from the 4-D Timelines. On top of this, just like anything else, it would require at least a bit of evidence to claim that the Citadel is a 3-D space separated from the 5-D space that we see, since in the series itself it is never even implied anything like that.
So in conclusion, Alioth brought Loki and Sylvie outside of the 4-D Timeline they were in, bringing them into the 5-D space that contains the Timelines, more specifically dropping them on a 3-D asteroid that is in said 5-D space. So, he is bringing them from a 4-D space to a 5-D space, which makes his Dimensional Travel Low 1-C in range since it would be impossible for any character with 4-D range to access an higher dimensional space like that one.
Time is not a dimension

Time is not a dimension
In our Tiering System, time is considered a dimension. You can look at the Tiering System FAQ in the part "How do temporal dimensions impact on tiering system". That's why destroying a Space-time continuum is 4-D, and that's the whole reason why characters like Sora, Lavos or the Dragon Talisman's cosmology are 6-D to begin with.
Ultima explains the reason for this in here. Check it out.

Last edited:
The asteroid in itself is a 3-D object inside of the 5-D space, if it was a 4-D object than it would be isolated from the 5-D space is a similiar way as the 4-D Timelines.
Basically, the asteroid in itself is not 5-D, it's a 3-D structure inside a 5-D space. Alioth is pushing them outside the Timeline, the 4-D space, bringing them on a 3-D object inside of a 5-D space.
That really doesn't refute my point. Teleporting them to the Citadel is not the same as having infinite 5-D range.

I would be fine with a possibly rating I guess.

That really doesn't refute my point. Teleporting them to the Citadel is not the same as having infinite 5-D range.

I would be fine with a possibly rating I guess.
Which is why it would be limited to Dimensional Travel, since if he was actually able to affect the entirety of the 5-D space he would have straight up Low 1-C range.
Anyways, "Possibly Low 1-C with Dimensional Travel" is fine by me. It would also be the safest choice until we get more solid feats, hoping that Alioth will actually appear again in the story and they wont just forget about him, which would be disappointing.

At this point we just need to wait more staff agreements on the Thanos part, the Preparation stuff for the Time Stone users and the Possibly Low 1-C Dimensional Travel for Alioth, than this can be applied.

Just gonna point out that isn’t really even limited matter manip. If that’s the case everyone has limited matter manip just via eating literally anything

Just gonna point out that isn’t really even limited matter manip. If that’s the case everyone has limited matter manip just via eating literally anything
I conceded with that, and while I don't fully agree I understand the reasons as to why it wouldn't count.
I will delete the Matter and the Acausality parts to make sure that only the stuff that was already discussed will be accepted.

Back