• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Something like:
  • Do not attempt to upgrade Thor, Gorr, Mighty Thor and the Stormbreaker to 3-A based on the argument the axe was able to overpower a full blast from the Infinity Gauntlet. The events of Infinity War suggest the full blast scale to the snap, as the gauntlet was damaged bc of that, indicating more energy was put in with the snap then it was with the full blast. Even if the blast scale to the Power Stone, who is a power source capable of destroying the universe, the energy output of the Stone is variable, and there is no way to quantify how much energy was used during the blast

What that’s not a rule and can’t be a rule as we know the gauntlet scales above the level of that blast is irrelevant and holds no weight on stormbreaker actual strength

"Look at how powerful this axe (Stormbreaker) is. The man who made the Gauntlet and the axe, provided Thor with the weapon that could defeat the Gauntlet."

9317227-2f8b1304-b219-42f4-a0ad-27d542d107b2.jpeg

The main problem is that we don't know how much energy was used during the blas, so at best we can upgrade Stormbreaker to 5-A, likely far higher

What that’s not a rule and can’t be a rule as we know the gauntlet scales above the level of that blast is irrelevant and holds no weight on stormbreaker actual strength
If you can prove that the director was the one commenting on the video u sent earlier, this would change everything tho

The main problem is again that’s irrelevant as I’ve already shown numerous wog says it above
Can you prove the director was the one commenting on the video u sent a few minutes ago. If its the director who was commenting on it and not the screenwriter this would change everything

Well if the director himself implies the Stormbreaker would scale to the gauntlet, this would counter everyone else counter arguments and agree with the OP
I already countered their arguments

Not a single person has anything on the 6+ wog that says it scales stormbreaker has 0 anti feats there is no debunk

It's already been rejected. The topic, barring a staff thread, is ended CRT wise.
Nope y’all can’t reject if you can’t debunk

Not a single person has provided anything relevant or would count as a debunk the best y’all could come up with was a scan you and the other guy couldn’t even read and debunks yourself by reading it

I like how not a single person can actually debunk it and just say nah it’s rejected

This is what me and the lloyd guy were talking about at this rate this site or at least for mcu side needs new mods because the mods clearly don’t even act like mods when they don’t want to read discuss or are open to having their minds changed

Actually a joke

I like how not a single person can actually debunk it and just say nah it’s rejected

This is what me and the lloyd guy were talking about at this rate this site or at least for mcu side needs new mods because the mods clearly don’t even act like mods when they don’t want to read discuss or are open to having their minds changed
I read the OP and responded with my reasoning. I even replied to Lloyd's direct reply to me. We also provided the discussion rule

Also, mods aren't assigned to different verses. You can't get "new mods for the MCU side". Mods are meant to cover key aspects of the wiki overall

I read the OP and responded with my reasoning. I even replied to Lloyd's direct reply to me. We also provided the discussion rule

Also, mods aren't assigned to different verses. You can't get "new mods for the MCU side". Mods are meant to cover key aspects of the wiki overall
Yeah and everything you said still doesn’t debunk anything

how ever the mods work we need new ones who are active on mcu side because if a mod hops in threads and says nah I’m not going to read then disagree without reading then that’s wack

Yeah and everything you said still doesn’t debunk anything
But it did debunk it. The argument of the OP is scaling to the Power Stone and I addressed how the Power Stone's attack potency is dependant on the target. Ergo, there's no reason to assume a 3-A blast was used

That's a debunk. You can disagree if you want, but it is a debunk

how ever the mods work we need new ones who are active on mcu side because if a mod hops in threads and says nah I’m not going to read then disagree without reading then that’s wack
What are you talking about? Mods are super active with the MCU, its arguably in our top 5 most active verses on the wiki

It was debunked, or at least reasoning for not using the scaling was brought up in both threads and rejected by all the staff members who commented.

Just because you're not satisfied with the responses doesn't mean it wasn't rejected or considered unusable.
It wasn’t debunked now your making stuff up

Everything you said or that’s been said here hasn’t debunked anything like y’all can’t even debunk it in the first place as stormbreaker has 0 anti feats going against it

But it did debunk it. The argument of the OP is scaling to the Power Stone and I addressed how the Power Stone's attack potency is dependant on the target. Ergo, there's no reason to assume a 3-A blast was used

Bro what not I’m talking about I’m saying how stormbreaker is that strong that isn’t debunked because op used some flawed method doesn’t debunk stormbreaker itself only the way he argued it

What are you talking about? Mods are super active with the MCU, its arguably in our top 5 most active verses on the wiki
I’m saying the ones are active need to be replaced? Not hard to understand if a mod ever says he ain’t reading or doesn’t feel like reading a crt then disagrees they shouldn’t even count

Bro what I’m talking about I’m saying how stormbreaker is that strong that isn’t debunked because op used some flawed method doesn’t debunk stormbreaker itself only the way he argued it
I'm really confused at where you're going with this. The Power Stone is the sole reasoning in the OP's argument. What I addressed is perfectly on topic

I’m saying the ones are active need to be replaced? Not hard to understand if a mod ever says he ain’t reading or doesn’t feel like reading a crt then disagrees they shouldn’t even count
We never count votes from mods who say "I ain't reading all that". If a mod agrees, we count it. If they disagree, we count it. Simple as that

I'm really confused at where you're going with this. The Power Stone is the sole reasoning in the OP's argument. What I addressed is perfectly on topic
I’m saying stormbreaker still scales not because how ever the op tried to get it there but because of other reasons which are already mentioned in the thread
We never count votes from mods who say "I ain't reading all that". If a mod agrees, we count it. If they disagree, we count it. Simple as that
Yes y’all do that literally happened last thread 98% of the people who disagree never actually address anything and just say disagree

I’m saying stormbreaker still scales not because how ever the op tried to get it there but because of other reasons which are already mentioned in
At this point, I'm genuinely confused on which side you're arguing for. First it sounds like you're agreeing with Lloyd, and then you take shots at his proposal

Yes y’all do that literally happened last thread 98% of the people who disagree never actually address anything and just say disagree
Wh- Literally no....? I'm not sure you've been on the wiki long enough, you're saying stuff that really isn't seen on a consistent basis anymore

"How is Stormbreaker able to take the brunt of 6 stones?" (Anthony Russo) "It's the greatest weapon ever made".

He didn't say it was the most powerful weapon. And even if he did, it can't be used to scale over 6 stones.
It in fact does because numerous statements say it is stronger then the IG Eitri entire plan was to give Thor a weapon that could defeat the gauntlet eitri made a weapon that could beat or compete with his other creation the gauntlet
The plan was to give Thor a weapon that could defeat the Gauntlet, not a weapon that could defeat the six infinity stones
Another case of people not being able to read their own scans
9116723-9353593394-image.png

In a different way this is telling us thanos could’ve used the stone another way rather then raw power like using the space stone to open a portal using the reality stone or time hax etc not raw power

Meaning Stormbreaker > IG ap
This supports what I am saying. If Thanos doesn't know the power of what's coming at him, he doesn't need to attack at full power, he just attacks with as much power as he thinks is enough.

"Look at how powerful this axe (Stormbreaker) is. The man who made the Gauntlet and the axe, provided Thor with the weapon that could defeat the Gauntlet."

9317227-2f8b1304-b219-42f4-a0ad-27d542d107b2.jpeg

Again, a weapon that can beat the Gauntlet. Not a weapon that can defeat 6 infinity stones.

And you have not even responded to my counter-arguments.

Ye but the director proof he sent furthermore supports the OP so yall should take into consideration + not enough mod replies to close/reject this thread

Ye but the director proof he sent furthermore supports the OP so yall should take into consideration + not enough mod replies to close/reject this thread

I'm gonna refer you to ByArrow's recent reply, since they cover my thoughts on some of the "support" and I don't wanna just reiterate what they said
He didn't say it was the most powerful weapon. And even if he did, it can't be used to scale over 6 stones.

The plan was to give Thor a weapon that could defeat the Gauntlet, not a weapon that could defeat the six infinity stones

This supports what I am saying. If Thanos doesn't know the power of what's coming at him, he doesn't need to attack at full power, he just attacks with as much power as he thinks is enough.

Again, a weapon that can beat the Gauntlet. Not a weapon that can defeat 6 infinity stones.

he did ??? This has to be one of the worst cases I’ve ever see he literally said it’s the greatest weapon ever made if you just click play on the video I sent you could listen and realize that

Yeah and you know what the gauntlet uses the infinity stones like your blowing my mind right now man

No it doesn’t and In fact debunks what your saying it’s saying Thanos couldn’t of counters it through raw power rather other ways like hax nobody is arguing stormbreaker no sells every hax the gauntlet hax only ap or raw power

Can you stop spouting nonsense first one of the scans I sent explicitly called it the infinity gauntlet 2nd of all the director is literally watching the axe overpowere the IG what do you think he’s talking about bud use common sense here

But considering your lack of ability to read scans or even listen to a short 8 second clip I doubt anything your arguing has any relevance

Also by scaling Stormbreaker that doesn't also make regular Thanos scaling to full gauntlet? Like, makes no sense..
Fr no it doesn’t what logic did you get that from Thanos doesn’t scale to the stormbreaker he literally got his head chopped off and had to actively avoid getting hit in endgame so he wasn’t killed

he did ??? This has to be one of the worst cases I’ve ever see he literally said it’s the greatest weapon ever made if you just click play on the video I sent you could listen and realize that
the greatest weapon is not the same as the most powerful weapon. Even if it does, it can only be used to scale onto weapons made within the verse. Unless you're saying that the gauntlet alone is as powerful as the infinity stones, it's useless.
Yeah and you know what the gauntlet uses the infinity stones like your blowing my mind right now man
This doesn't change anything
No it doesn’t and In fact debunks what your saying it’s saying Thanos couldn’t of counters it through raw power rather other ways like hax nobody is arguing stormbreaker no sells every hax the gauntlet hax only ap or raw power
He doesn't say he couldn't stop it with raw power, he says he could have stopped it if he used it differently. He may also be talking about finger snapping here.
Can you stop spouting nonsense first one of the scans I sent explicitly called it the infinity gauntlet 2nd of all the director is literally watching the axe overpowere the IG what do you think he’s talking about bud use common sense here

But considering your lack of ability to read scans or even listen to a short 8 second clip I doubt anything your arguing has any relevance
Calling it an infinity gauntlet does not put the gauntlet itself on the same level as the infinity stones.
As I mentioned in my previous messages, the gauntlet was not being used to six stone's full power.

None of the scans you and the OP gave are sufficient for what you are intend for. And You are insulting everyone who says this.

And you still haven't responded to my previous counter arguments.

the greatest weapon is not the same as the most powerful weapon. Even if it does, it can only be used to scale onto weapons made within the verse. Unless you're saying that the gauntlet alone is as powerful as the infinity stones, it's useless.
It is like your logic is blowing my mind he was asked how did it survive all 6 infinity his reply greatest weapon ever made which is consistent with all the other statements of being able to beat the infinity gauntlet

Calling it an infinity gauntlet does not put the gauntlet itself on the same level as the infinity stones.
As I mentioned in my previous messages, the gauntlet was not being used to six stone's full power.

None of the scans you and the OP gave are sufficient for what you are aiming for. And You are insulting everyone who says this.

And you still haven't responded to my previous counter arguments.
More nonsense from the guy who can’t read a scan or listen to an 8 second clip

Nobody is saying the gauntlet is as powerful as the stones themselves bruh like nobody says ultron is as powerful as stones the stones themselves the stones are what powers them the device it’s self is never equal to the stones it doesn’t have to be to draw out it’s power which is shown time and tome again

Yes the scans I gave are sufficient enough I provided multiple wog saying it has the power to beat the gauntlet it’s a stronger weapon then the gauntlet etc nothing you said or anyone here has been able to debunk and can actually address it because y’all can’t stormbreaker has 0 anti feats meaning until it gets one it can’t be debunked

Also you have no arguments I didn’t counter I’ve already replied to them and explained how you can’t even read your own scans

It is like your logic is blowing my mind he was asked how did it survive all 6 infinity his reply greatest weapon ever made which is consistent with all the other statements of being able to beat the infinity gauntlet
He did not say that it was survive because it was stronger than the stones. Also, in that scene, Thanos was not attacking with the full power of the stones.
More nonsense from the guy who can’t read a scan or listen to an 8 second clip
And insult again
Nobody is saying the gauntlet is as powerful as the stones themselves bruh like nobody says ultron is as powerful as stones the stones themselves the stones are what powers them the device it’s self is never equal to the stones it doesn’t have to be to draw out it’s power which is shown time and tome again
Unless you're saying the gauntlet is as powerful as the stones, weapon statements that can defeat the gauntlet cannot be used to scale to the infinity stones and will be invalid.
Yes the scans I gave are sufficient enough I provided multiple wog saying it has the power to beat the gauntlet it’s a stronger weapon then the gauntlet etc nothing you said or anyone here has been able to debunk and can actually address it because y’all can’t stormbreaker has 0 anti feats meaning until it gets one it can’t be debunked
WoGs don't directly say that it are stronger than infinity stones. Unless you're saying the gauntlet is as powerful as the stones, weapon statements that can defeat the gauntlet cannot be used to scale to the infinity stones and will be invalid. And just because strombreaker doesn't have an anti-feat doesn't mean this OP can't be debunked.
Also you have no arguments I didn’t counter I’ve already replied to them and explained how you can’t even read your own scans
As Qawsedf234 said, thanos snaps his fingers when he uses the gauntlet to erase the universe or for a universal effect. In this scene thanos did nothing like that. And as I said in my previous post, the gauntlet takes damage when used for universal effect but not after attacking thor. Considering these two and the fact that we know that stones have variable AP, we can say that Thanos' attack is not 3-A. And there is nothing to support that this attack is 3-A.
You haven't debunk anything in this message

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back