• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU: possible correction or upgrade to Tier 1 (?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, I was reading through Marvel Cosmology page when I saw the justification and ratings for "Multiverse" to not match with each other;

As a plus, the Sacred Timeline, and thus its branches, is stated by WoG to be temporally infinite as there are infinite instances of time always occurring at once

The above justifications makes it very clear that timeline in MCU are branching at every point in time or at every singular moment into infinite realities. For all we know that there are uncountable Infinite points or moments in Timeline and so if what written on the page is true then undoubtedly there are uncountable infinite numbers of timelines branching at every moment/point in time. And so, the rating should be corrected to Low 1-C.

Note: I am not a MCU knowledgeable member so I don't know if something is wrong with a page, this thread is just to correct it, if it's true then it should be L1-C if not then there should be a reason or this justification should be removed/changed.

Agree: 14
Space contains multiverse-@Qawsedf234, @LephyrTheRevanchist,

Uncountable infinite timelines- @Planck69, @Marvel_Champion_07, @LordGriffin1000, @The_Axiom_of_Virgo, @LuffyRuffy46307, @The_2nd_Existential_Seed, @Yusuf21259, @ThanatosX, @The_one_you_least_expect, @BestMGQScalerEver, @Artorimachi_Meteoraft, @RoTt35, @Tarang123, @Reiner, @RaveeCPN, @Larssx)

Disagree: 3 (@Eseseso, @Georredannea15, @1Nairove)

Neutral: 2 (@Excel616, @Quantu)

Last edited:
The actual statement is "The Multiverse [Sacred Timeline] expanded indefinitely forward into the future, back into the past, sideways, left and right, to alternate realities we can’t even comprehend"

The actual statement is "The Multiverse [Sacred Timeline] expanded indefinitely forward into the future, back into the past, sideways, left and right, to alternate realities we can’t even comprehend"
So is it not branching at every singular point in Time? If I can read all stuff, there are statements that it is branching at every singular moment in time as well. Are they valid?

That's valid, I guess it's referencing the Watcher stating that a single choice can branch out into infinite realities, and each branch is a multiverse on its own
I guess the more better scan that is leading to the statement I am referring to is;
This, as well as

One singular moment leads to a multiverse of infinite possibilities.

This.

MWI that MCU follows does goes to Tier 1 if they're branching off like that at every singular moment/point in time and saying that it's branching off in a manner human mind cannot comprehend does makes it valid.

Well, for the scan and justification on the page being clear, I dunno how it gone unnoticed anyway 🦣

Well, I'm not knowledgeable in Tier 1 so I'm going to stay neutral until further input, I just searched every single piece of information regarding the cosmology
There is also a another WOG I can see that states that there are Infinite instances of time always happening at once
That talks about the Sacred Timeline, the full quote is:
The best I can explain it is our approach with time travel was the philosophy basically that time is always happening. So there are infinite instances of time always occurring at once. So you and I are having this conversation right now. There’s another instance of us having this conversation 10 seconds ago. There’s another instance of time of us having this conversation 10 seconds in the future. Generally, those three instances — you could literally say they’re all different universes in a way different timelines — are all the same. There are minute little fluctuations in each instance of time. So in you and I’s conversation, five times out of ten, I pick up and I say, “Hello.” And four times out of ten, I say, “Hey, nice to meet you.” And then maybe one time out of ten, I’d say, “Hey man, f— you. I don’t want to do this interview.” And that’s just how time works. There’s always like different permutations and instances happening. The TVA has their own barometer, their own gauge of what constitutes a deviation from the baseline, the way it’s supposed to go. The way it went that produced He Who Remains. That is their baseline. And so they are constantly calculating, “Okay, we see how time has always...” If you zoomed in on the timeline, it wouldn’t necessarily look like a straight line. It might look like almost the intertwined strands of a rope fluctuating and spiking here and there. When it becomes a problem for the TVA is when, according to their own rules, when could something branch off in a way that it could actually produce a new timeline that could produce a new version of He Who Remains? That is the practical thing that they’re guarding against.

hayır, açıkçası ben öyle düşünmüyorum, zaman çizelgesinde sayılamayan sonsuz sayıda anlık görüntü oluşur veya bulunur, ancak bunlar bu mekansallığın her bir anını içeren anlık görüntülerdir ve buna bağlı olarak daha yüksek bir düzlem oluşacaktır. Boyutlararasılık sayılamaz. Sonsuz frk özniteliği her zaman 4 boyutlu bir çizelgeye sahip olacağından, sayısızlık yoktur, bu tamamen 4. boyuttur. Oluşması için gerekli olan, yani her şekilde oluşan 4 boyutlu bir dizilimin sonsuz sayıda olmasıdır. ds düzlemi ile birlikte 2a olsun.

Last edited:
hayır, açıkçası ben öyle düşünmüyorum, zaman çizelgesinde sayılamayan sonsuz sayıda anlık görüntü oluşur veya bulunur, ancak bunlar bu mekansallığın her bir anını içeren anlık görüntülerdir ve buna bağlı olarak daha yüksek bir düzlem oluşacaktır. Boyutlararasılık sayılamaz. Sonsuz frk özniteliği her zaman 4 boyutlu bir çizelgeye sahip olacağından, sayısızlık yoktur, bu tamamen 4. boyuttur. Oluşması için gerekli olan, yani her şekilde oluşan 4 boyutlu bir dizilimin sonsuz sayıda olmasıdır. ds düzlemi ile birlikte 2a olsun.
The point of this thread is that uncountable infinite numbers of timelines are L1-C by Our standards, there is no doubt over it and so, branching at every point/moment in time is Low 1C. There is really nothing new that I am proposing or needed to be discussed that much about standards.

hayır, kurumlar ben böyle, zaman aralığında sayılmayan sonsuz sayıda görüntü oluşur veya bulunur, ancak bunlar bu mekansallığın her bir anını içeren anlık görüntülerdir ve buna bağlı olarak daha yüksek bir düzlem odalarıdır. Boyutlararasılık sayılamaz. Sonsuz frk özniteliği her zaman 4 boyutlu bir dünyaya sahip olacağından, sayısızlık yoktur, bu tamamen 4.boyuttur. 4 boyutlu bir dizilimin oluşması sonsuz sayıda bulunduğu. ds uçağı ile birlikte 2a olsun.
çok çirkin so what i mean is the uncountable infinite snapshot that occurs only within the timeline is just the process of formation of a higher dimensional plane and that is the 3 space It will be valid for spatial dimensions and this will make it 4d, there is no matter of any number of infinities, it should continue as 2a as well.

çok çirkin so what i mean is the uncountable infinite snapshot that occurs only within the timeline is just the process of formation of a higher dimensional plane and that is the 3 space It will be valid for spatial dimensions and this will make it 4d, there is no matter of any number of infinities, it should continue as 2a as well.
Well, I understand but our standards do not support it. So there is no point in arguing it.

Bu iş parçacığının amacı, sayılamayan sonsuz sayıda zaman çizelgesinin Standartlarımıza göre L1-C olmasıdır, buna dair hiçbir şüphe yoktur ve bu nedenle, zamanın her noktasında/anında dallanma Düşük 1C'dir. Standartlar hakkında gerçekten önerdiğim veya tartışılması gereken yeni bir şey yok.
I think you're extending what you're talking about as a branching process, but as I said, it's just a snapshot. Well, if there is an infinite branching for 2a, yes, I can call it low 1c.

by the way, I agree appropriately, it was clear that it was beyond a simple space-time infinity. For these reasons, K.E.W.I.N is also at the top in 6 dimensions actually, reiner talked about mwi here, that is, there is an endless branching that will occur for 2a, there are no places where the existence of infinity is specified, but maybe something can happen with mwi.

Anlıyorum ama standartlarımız bunu desteklemiyor. O yüzden tartışmanın bir anlamı yok.
eğer mantıklı cevaplar için beni bulfind me for sensible answers if you have enough contexts to appeal to things suitable for mwi that's acceptable haha dude reiner do you remember me discord you via kenan suvarov I wrote something about Alien x

an endless branching may occur, but for this kevin, it is stated that he is beyond any space-time plane and he is constructing it.An infinity can be created depending on the context with situations that may occur in Kevin

if the space you have for low 1c in a general multiverse model is beyond infinity of 2a, then that's infinite constraints housed in a container, the general container fully includes these reins a 5d model 5d doesn't need an additional plane, being limited to 2a+ ap for 5d possible

genel bir çoklu evren modelinde düşük 1c için sahip olduğunuz alan sonsuz 2a'nın ötesindeyse, o zaman bu bir kapta barındırılan sonsuz kısıtlamalardır, genel kap bu dizginleri tamamen içerir a 5d modeli 5d, ek bir düzleme ihtiyaç duymaz, bunlarla sınırlıdır 5d için 2a+ap mümkün
Daha önce bahsedilen durum tüm bedenler için de mevcuttur.In the already mentioned situation, it should be stated that there is an inaccessible difference for each dimension.It will bring, so there is no infinite state of infinity that can occur for a clear inaccessibility ao for the presence of ap in any way.

I'm going to summarize the cosmology so that it is better understood: the Multiverse contains an infinite amount of unique timelines, each timeline has an infinite amount of branches which expand indefinitely, each branch has an infinite number of universes, endless possibilities where a single choice or singular moment can branch out into an infinite number of realities, and there are infinite instances of time always occurring at once. And it also contains places outside of space and time even between the timelines and inaccessible dimensions, although they are special cases like the Quantum Realm or somewhat vague so I think they don't have special importance

With that K.E.V.I.N would be 6D?
it probably should be K.E.W.I.N's location is not a point where you can expand this multiverse or reach the pinnacles of space because they are just a transcendent plane that she can create and arbitrarily retcon.

Her neyse, kabul edilen tek standartları tartışmayalım.🦣

it probably should be K.E.W.I.N's location is not a point where you can expand this multiverse or reach the pinnacles of space because they are just a transcendent plane that she can create and arbitrarily retcon.
Yes, this definitely means that he constructs universes with an infinite number of 4-dimensional life, and there will also be a higher plane of existence.

Unless this transcends the infinite multiverse, I see nothing here that suggests Low 1-C.
The number of universes, that timelines are branching at every singular moment/point and there are uncountable infinite points in Timeline as per our standards, so the conclusion is just reached. Unless smth is wrong with the page and scans and they're needed to be corrected.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back