• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Match #2 The World's Strongest Beast v Dante (Black Clover)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still voting for Kaido but it should be noted that he only uses future sight when:
1: Drunk ( Notably in his " Thieving Drunkard " mode where he copies his opponent's moves, and while doing so he mocked Luffy and said he's not the only one with Future Sight, then proceeded to use Future Sight to dodge Luffy's attacks, all of this happened whilst he was in his dragon form, which makes him slower than the other ones by an unknown margin )
2: Completely serious and he knows his opponent is not to be messed with ( for example, Big Mom ).

Still voting for Kaido but it should be noted that he only uses future sight when:
1: Drunk ( Notably in his " Thieving Drunkard " mode where he copies his opponent's moves, and while doing so he mocked Luffy and said he's not the only one with Future Sight, then proceeded to use Future Sight to dodge Luffy's attacks, all of this happened whilst he was in his dragon form, which makes him slower than the other ones by an unknown margin )
2: Completely serious and he knows his opponent is not to be messed with ( for example, Big Mom ).
Dante is not to be messed with in ap and hax.

I don’t get it, is Kaido’s winscon still residual heat from boro breath?
I stopped reading from the top of page 2

Its “negated” by going beyond his highest showings of regen, he can come back from being sliced into pieces not being reduced to vapour.
When has kaido vaperized someone off the bat he is the person to let his opponent hit him or at least fight before he kills him. Prove that kaido vapes everyone he fights. Dante can teleport and throw a black hole and bend/avoid all of kaido attacks he is a large target after all hard to miss a black hole.

The heat from Kaidos fire can vaporise Dante, Dante can not come back from being vaporised.
I could've sworn someone here said the attack can be diverted by warping space. residual heat shouldn't even be as strong as the heat from the attack itself. Also, why can't Dante just teleport out of the way?

And because you have not read the whole argument of Dante having a horrible stamina
His stamina is not bad it is being provided by lucifero it will definitely last he was helpless against magna since his magic was cut in half and he was spaming regen and magic like crazy while getting destroyed by magna

His stamina is not bad it is being provided by lucifero it will definitely last he was helpless against magna since his magic was cut in half and he was spaming regen and magic like crazy while getting destroyed by magna
Tell that to the guy saying that "If he fights someone equal, his stamina is garbage"

Using Magna fight as an example, when that fight literally did not let him use his full stamina at all

0256-005.png

You know we can read the manga right?
I was mistaken then but there is quite the aoe and very hard to dodge from 7 meters away

Also, I will change my vote to Dante

Kaido taking Dante seriously while knowing nothing about him, being a complete outsider and using Kenbushoku Haki when he prefers to tank attacks except when drunk+ Still waiting how a concentrated blast is emanating enought heat to bypass his resistance+ adaptability+ his gravity shield = Singularity to the face

PD: And if you are going to say "But his blast is as strong as Akainu", proof that the heat that emanates, not the blast itself, is as hot as the blast, because fire obviously is hot, but the heat emanated by that fire is tolerable and the more you gets away, the more you stop feeling the heat

Last edited:
Also, I will change my vote to Dante

Kaido taking Dante seriously while knowing nothing about him, being a complete outsider and using Kenbushoku Haki when he prefers to tank attacks except when drunk+ Still waiting how a concentrated blast is emanating enought heat to bypass his resistance+ adaptability+ his gravity shield = Singularity to the face
Exactly they are also 7 meters apart so it makes it easier and Dante can just teleport away or crush the attack. Kaido doesn’t really dodge as shown when big mom yelled for kaido to dodge lol. So Black hole will hit.

When has kaido vaperized someone off the bat he is the person to let his opponent hit him or at least fight before he kills him. Prove that kaido vapes everyone he fights. Dante can teleport and throw a black hole and bend/avoid all of kaido attacks he is a large target after all hard to miss a black hole.
Kaido does this primarily against fodder, he has been shown to instinctively dodge dangerous attacks I see no reason why a literal black hole wouldnt set off such a reaction. If Kaido dodges that first Singularity and sees what does it will completely change how he treats Dante. Also Kaido is very quick to fire off his fire attacks, its one of his more common attacks.
I could've sworn someone here said the attack can be diverted by warping space. residual heat shouldn't even be as strong as the heat from the attack itself. Also, why can't Dante just teleport out of the way?
Its the passive heat that comes off the attack thats largely being argued.

Exactly they are also 7 meters apart so it makes it easier and Dante can just teleport away or crush the attack. Kaido doesn’t really dodge as shown when big mom yelled for kaido to dodge lol. So Black hole will hit.
No it wont, Kaido instinctively dodged a dangerous slash why the **** would he not instinctively dodge a black hole?

Kaido does this primarily against fodder, he has been shown to instinctively dodge dangerous attacks I see no reason why a literal black hole wouldnt set off such a reaction. If Kaido dodges that first Singularity and sees what does it will completely change how he treats Dante. Also Kaido is very quick to fire off his fire attacks, its one of his more common attacks.
Zoro and Oden cutting him says otherwise, he is not dodging everything that can damage him

No it wont, Kaido instinctively dodged a dangerous slash why the **** would he not instinctively dodge a black hole?
Why he won´t prefer to use busoshoku Haki thinking is a Devil Fruit?

Y’all said the guy with future sight is going to look at an EE move and try to tank it. Wtf

Kaidou’s boro breath burned G5 Luffy, when a lower form of Luffy took the passive heat aura of steel vaping Akainu

Kaidou burns him. Stop bullshitting. And this Dante echo chamber based on lies is headassery

Zoro and Oden cutting him says otherwise, he is not dodging everything that can damage him
Sure he might not dodge everything but something extremely dangerous can set off his instinct to dodge, I dont see why a literal black hole wouldnt set that off more then a slash.
Why he won´t prefer to use busoshoku Haki thinking is a Devil Fruit?
Do you mean why wouldnt Kaido try to neg the Singularity with his Buso? Has Kaido actually tried to do that? I cant think of Kaido going to neg a devil fruit attack with his buso in such a way.

Y’all said the guy with future sight is going to look at an EE move and try to tank it. Wtf

Kaidou’s boro breath burned G5 Luffy, when a lower form of Luffy took the passive heat aura of steel vaping Akainu

Kaidou burns him. Stop bullshitting. And this Dante echo chamber based on lies is headassery
Base Luffy heat resistance when

PD: Ok, the post time skip has a resistance page, I was looking at the pre-time skip one

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back