• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Match #3 Calyrex v Verche

Verche: 0

Calyrex, the Shadow Rider: 0

Speed Equal

Shadow Rider Calyrex and Verche, the Mystic Light Knight used
used

If there is a unanimous incon vote then the match Turns into a Knife Heel deathmatch

Start 7 meters apart in the cave

In character

Let the third match of Round 1 begin

Can create countless small will-o’-the-wisps and rain them down on opponents like a meteor shower, and anything touched by one of these wisps will have its life-force stolen while also being scorched with burning heat. Can also use Spectrier's Aura into a large, black, mist-like mass which absorbs the life-force and the souls of the nearby living things like a black hole

How is this fair.

Can create countless small will-o’-the-wisps and rain them down on opponents like a meteor shower, and anything touched by one of these wisps will have its life-force stolen while also being scorched with burning heat. Can also use Spectrier's Aura into a large, black, mist-like mass which absorbs the life-force and the souls of the nearby living things like a black hole

How is this fair.
Well I'm not sure if we should go by flavour text for this move as it doesn't one-shot in the game and the second one clearly isn't a thing as Calyrex's trainer and the other trainer are all okay after this move is used. So for the tournament, I'm gonna say that it is either restricted or it just hurts a lot to get hit by it.

Well I'm not sure if we should go by flavour text for this move as it doesn't one-shot in the game and the second one clearly isn't a thing as Calyrex's trainer and the other trainer are all okay after this move is used. So for the tournament, I'm gonna say that it is either restricted or it just hurts a lot to get hit by it.
You can’t just restrict abilities that don’t change tier and even if it doesn’t life absorption doesn’t one shot it drains stamina and the soul thing should still kill if not resisted the anyway it sounds like both have one shot hax wasn’t that banned?

You can’t just restrict abilities that don’t change tier and even if it doesn’t life absorption doesn’t one shot it drains stamina and the soul thing should still kill if not resisted the anyway it sounds like both have one shot hax wasn’t that banned?
i deadass don't know but Calyrex's mind hax is instant so he'd win here

Do they both have one-shot HAX? Well I'll be a monkey's uncle they do

Back