• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Match #2 The World's Strongest Beast v Dante (Black Clover)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean if the residue heat can vape Dante, if he starts with it here, and can use some sort of future sight to avoid any black hole stuff or whatever it is, that just sounds like it's in Kaidou's favor, no? But I dont know, this thread is as convoluted as Dark Sould time, so it's hard to even understand some points.
Someone has to prove why the residual heat is as hot as the attack itself

and as someone above put it brilliantly, how the heat gets pass his adaptability, etc.

And also why he can’t just teleport out of danger zone.

Someone has to prove why the residual heat is as hot as the attack itself

and as someone above put it brilliantly, how the heat gets pass his adaptability, etc.

And also why he can’t just teleport out of danger zone.
He could dodge but would be hard since of haki shit and kaido has more likely to hit it via haki shit something like that

Btw Kaido doesn't even need to really be near Dante, FYI, Advanced Armament and Conqueror's lets you hit people without contact. It has a certain range but it'd be good enough to stop Dante from getting near along with his passive vaporizing heat.

He could dodge but would be hard since of haki shit and kaido has more likely to hit it via haki shit something like that
You mean obs haki?
Dante fought Yami who combined Manazone and Ki sensing; I spotted someone mentioning that earlier so tell me the rebuttal that was said if there was one

He could but the heat bypasses the resistance of the heat that Dante has since Kaido's heat is way hotter than the heat that Dante resist
but his residual heat is less hot than the attack itself

someone mentioned Kaido can vape with his hands is that true?

You mean obs haki?
Dante fought Yami who combined Manazone and Ki sensing; I spotted someone mentioning that earlier so tell me the rebuttal that was said if there was one
Yami's Ki sensing is via reading muscles and Kaido's obs haki is literally future sight that has many things included danger sense yada yada but you get what i mean right?

Yami's Ki sensing is via reading muscles
The reading muscles thing is probably on the same level as Enel's "mantra" which allowed him to try and emulate Future Sight by reading someone's emotions and body, but the downside to that is that if someone throws an attack that has a random pattern or has no thought behind it at all then he can't do much against it . What I'm saying is that guy probably is a level below Kaido's precog abilities thus mentioning him probably isn't useful in this argument if you're trying to defend Dante.

Last edited:
The reading muscles thing is on the same level as Enel's "mantra" which allowed him to try and emulate Future Sight by reading someone's emotions and body, but the downside to that is that if someone throws an attack that has a random pattern or has no thought behind it at all then he can't do much against it . What I'm saying it that guy probably is a level below Kaido's precog abilities thus mentioning him probably isn't useful in this argument if you're trying to defend Dante.

No

both of you are oversimplifying
Yami’s Ki sensing also predicts random attacks. Upscales to pretime skip Asta who accomplished this random pattern feat against a danmaku version with HIS EYES CLOSED (Asta vs elf gauche). Sensing Ki also allows Yami to react instinctively and counter attack, allowing him to have whole conversations.

No

Yami’s Ki sensing also predicts random attacks. Upscales to pretime skip Asta who accomplished this random pattern feat against a danmaku version with HIS EYES CLOSED (Asta vs elf gauche). Sensing Ki also allows Yami to react instinctively and counter attack, allowing him to have whole conversations.
This really contradicted since what kiato did to his asta's precog

No

Oh. Well, does that mean it's as good as Future Sight which lets you see seconds into the future?

This really contradicted since what kiato did to his asta's precog
the danmaku random attack feat with elf Gauche’s light rays happened way after this lol

Unless you’re assuming Asta’s senses didn’t adapt to Kiato throwing them off.

which is just seeing a few seconds into the future and also he quite literally says he's not on Julius's level. so idk Yami's precognition isn't too good
So Obv Haki is on the same level as Julius’ ability to see the future?

So Obv Haki is on the same level as Julius’ ability to see the future?
No it's lower since julius can only see glimpse( i forgot what he actually said so please correct me if im wrong) into the future while obs haki let's you see 15 secs into the future with intents sensing emotion reading danger sense just check the haki page since i forgot what was in there

KT can you give us prolly what kaido does in character and his abilities? Since i'm not that knowledgeable in him and it could prolly help the others too if you don't mind?
Kaidou is a large human who can transform into a dragon and a dragon human hybrid.

He uses a bunch of wind blades and flame blasts, can use those in either dragon or hybrid form.

He has Haki. He uses Kenbunshoku when he’s not fighting absolute fodder several tiers lower than him and when he dodges attacks that would hurt him, uses Advanced Kenbunshoku when he’s getting overwhelmed.

Can use Thunder Bagua, a physical smack coated in electricity that is drastically faster than his entire arsenal.

Has a bunch of other stuff

No it's lower since julius can only see glimpse( i forgot what he actually said so please correct me if im wrong) into the future while obs haki let's you see 15 secs into the future with intents sensing emotion reading danger sense just check the haki page since i forgot what was in there
Who told you 15 seconds? There’s no given time, but people have feats of ridiculously long timeframes

Minimum 5 seconds and Max 10 seconds for what I know, Luffy was able to told the old Yakuza leader how to dodge the attacks of a Smile user with plenty time to spare
Katakuri could see entire conversations and Luffy’s is as good as his, and Kaido’s scales to that as well. 5-10 is a drastic lowball
Really? I though it was 15 seconds i saw it on an old thread, also didn't it said 15 secs on the page? Damn i really need some sleep
People made that up.
If it says 15 seconds on the page then it’s my fault, but unless it’s sourced then 15 seconds is bs
yea point is Julius who seems to have good precog is shit compared to Haki precog
Pretty much

Speedster said Kaidou doesn't use ob haki is it true? I haven't read op but Ive seen it implied he can
but he doesn’t seem to be proficient with it since he gets hit with pretty much every attack big mom told him to dodge an attack that would have killed him

Katakuri could see entire conversations and Luffy’s is as good as his, and Kaido’s scales to that as well. 5-10 is a drastic lowball

People made that up.
If it says 15 seconds on the page then it’s my fault, but unless it’s sourced then 15 seconds is bs

Pretty much
kairo observation is not as good as kata without proof I am glad to take it back with scans and feats

like i said he doesn’t seem to be proficient with it at all he will probably think of it as devil fruit ability and try to block it with his haki
That's sorta a big assumption to make though? Like a really big one. Why would Kaidou assume it would be a DF ability unless I'm missing something?

Kaidou is a large human who can transform into a dragon and a dragon human hybrid.

He uses a bunch of wind blades and flame blasts, can use those in either dragon or hybrid form.

He has Haki. He uses Kenbunshoku when he’s not fighting absolute fodder several tiers lower than him and when he dodges attacks that would hurt him, uses Advanced Kenbunshoku when he’s getting overwhelmed.

Can use Thunder Bagua, a physical smack coated in electricity that is drastically faster than his entire arsenal.

Has a bunch of other stuff
Dante teleports and ben bend the attack here

That's sorta a big assumption to make though? Like a really big one. Why would Kaidou assume it would be a DF ability unless I'm missing something?
that’s what one piece characters face all the time devil fruits it’s not like he can read minds or something. it could be his first guess probably try to block or reflect it first but that will cost him because of EE and the aoe is huge and can expand and attract objects.

5xsggx638ql81.png

He was able to dodge Luffy in dragon form with Future Sight.
you still haven’t countered dante teleportation, high mid regen and EE and bending of attacks he can just keep teleporting and will eventually land his EE check his stamina feats on his profile

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back