• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Match #2 The World's Strongest Beast v Dante (Black Clover)

Status
Not open for further replies.
you still haven’t countered dante teleportation, high mid regen and EE and bending of attacks he can just keep teleporting and will eventually land his EE check his stamina feats on his profile
Kaido can fight for days on end and should have higher stamina than Aokiji and Akainu, who fought for 10 days, so stamina would be no issue for him in this battle. If anything, Dante might be the one that ends up getting worn out, though I'm not sure about that. Also again, teleporting wouldn't work when fighting someone so fast that they can dodge lightning and constantly speed blitz Luffy and bypass his FS.

that’s great but he won’t dodge every attack he is the kind to let his opponent hit him or fight him before he destroys them and the black hole has a lot of aoe

the black hole aoe is at least hundreds of meters
Kaido isn't getting hit by EE.

1:The EE works via space bendig and his haki resists that passively
2: Kaido has ADVANCED Kenbunshoku. Not only can he See the future, he can:
See the future based on intent
See the future based on pattern
See the future based on thought
Sense the danger of an attack/Opponent from a distance away. Ain't no way Ki sensing is comparable, because Kenbunshoku has toomany layers.

Unless Dante turns his brain off or attack TOO FAST FOR KAIDO to react, then he ain't tagging Kaido. Drunk states aren't Kaido joking either, they're Kaido being SERIOUS. His Happy Drunk state literally stumps Luffy's own Kenbunshoku for how unpredictable it is (and Luffy's Kenbunshoku is advanced as well)

dante teleportation
Kaido foresees it and is already where Dante wants to be or spamming Danmaku/Dragon demolition gusts or dragon twisters to cover the entire area around himself and dante either doesn't do it or teleports into a cheese grater basically.
high mid regen
Haki slows it down. It can neg marco's regen and he can recover instantly from getting his head blown off, arm cut off, and entire chunks of his body missing.

stamina feats
What feats? Clarify.
Kaido fought Big Mom for a whole day and was literally unbothered. He scales to WB/Roger who fought for 3 days and didn't even look out of breath. And over Ace/Jinbe who can go for 5 days.
He also scales to the admirals (arguably over them) and they fight for 10 days straight. Kaido has godly stamina and his DF makes him even MORE of a stamina monster than he already is.

Kaido can fight for days on end and should have higher stamina than Aokiji and Akainu, who fought for 10 days, so stamina would be no issue for him in this battle. If anything, Dante might be the one that ends up getting worn out, though I'm not sure about that. Also again, teleporting wouldn't work when fighting someone so fast that they can dodge lightning and constantly speed blitz Luffy and bypass his FS.
Speed is equalized so teleportation will help and he spams it ic too. Dante can teleport away and recover his stamina and come back
Kaido isn't getting hit by EE.

1:The EE works via space bendig and his haki resists that passively
2: Kaido has ADVANCED Kenbunshoku. Not only can he See the future, he can:
See the future based on intent
See the future based on pattern
See the future based on thought
Sense the danger of an attack/Opponent from a distance away. Ain't no way Ki sensing is comparable, because Kenbunshoku has toomany layers.

Unless Dante turns his brain off or attack TOO FAST FOR KAIDO to react, then he ain't tagging Kaido. Drunk states aren't Kaido joking either, they're Kaido being SERIOUS. His Happy Drunk state literally stumps Luffy's own Kenbunshoku for how unpredictable it is (and Luffy's Kenbunshoku is advanced as well)

Kaido foresees it and is already where Dante wants to be or spamming Danmaku/Dragon demolition gusts or dragon twisters to cover the entire area around himself and dante either doesn't do it or teleports into a cheese grater basically.

Haki slows it down. It can neg marco's regen and he can recover instantly from getting his head blown off, arm cut off, and entire chunks of his body missing.

What feats? Clarify.
Kaido fought Big Mom for a whole day and was literally unbothered. He scales to WB/Roger who fought for 3 days and didn't even look out of breath. And over Ace/Jinbe who can go for 5 days.
He also scales to the admirals (arguably over them) and they fight for 10 days straight. Kaido has godly stamina and his DF makes him even MORE of a stamina monster than he already is.
Nope it's just gravity EE not spacial. Dante resist regen neg and adaptation. Dante passively has forcefield and gravity aura. I need scans that his observation is good as kaka or it's head canon anyway I am done arguing this can't be added anyway and Dante is still in technically. Don't ping me

Gravity that bends space. Or am I remembering it wrong? Even its description says "due to the immense gravity, the singularity warps spacetime, enabling it to bend incoming attacks, even ones capable of cutting through spacetime."
It functions like an actual blackhole minus the destructiveness

Speed is equalized so teleportation will help and he spams it ic too. Dante can teleport away and recover his stamina and come back
Speed being equalized doesn't mean much here.
Base Kaido with TB has a speed amp that blitzes future sight Luffy. Hybrid Kaido is even faster. Drunken Kaido is so fast he can dance around Snakeman's attacks (which are blitzes to those comparable) and Super Hybrid is even faster than that.
Future sight also is a MASSIVE advantage when your opponent is faster (No FS Katakuri got blitzed by snakeman yet starting finessing Snakeman's more accelerated attack after activating FS)
I need scans that his observation is good as kaka
He could sense the supernova when they got on the roof.
He could sense Luffy's threat level when he awakened while he was under the dome
He had good enough precog to avoid Luffy's Red Hawk prior to awakening knowing that it would hurt
And he can see the future exactly like Luffy and Kat. Everything suggests his Observation is just as good if not better, considering he had an easier time finessing Snakeman than Katakuri.
I am done arguing this can't be added anyway and Dante is still in technically. Don't ping me
Why even join these debates if you don't like being disagreed with- You've been saying you hate this match-up for hours now, so you should really take a break from this thread.

Speedster said Kaidou doesn't use ob haki is it true? I haven't read op but Ive seen it implied he can
It's not implied, it's shown he uses it. The Vivre Cards (databooks) say he uses it. He uses it.
From what was said earlier he uses it when hes serious, or drunk
He uses the advanced version when he's drunk. He uses the regular one whenever he wants to.
He sensed voices (Obs Haki mechanic) to tell if his victims were dead.
He used it to dodge Luffy's red hawk because he knew it would hurt
He used the advanced version when he was drunk because he needed to dodge Luffy's attacks in the form where he spams future sight for homing attacks.

but he doesn’t seem to be proficient with it since he gets hit with pretty much every attack big mom told him to dodge an attack that would have killed him
No, because he likes to take hits from fodder. He told Big Mom not to attack his victims because he wanted to see what they could do.
Big Mom telling him to dodge isn't an antifeat. He stared at the attack and questioned what it was. She said to look out because she could also sense its danger. Warning someone to dodge doesn't mean they aren't good enough to dodge.

And no one said it would kill him. That's ridiculously large headcanon. She just said the weapon isn't a regular one because the Haki had the presence of an entirely different person. Heck, he noticed it before her.
kairo observation is not as good as kata without proof I am glad to take it back with scans and feats
Kaidou's Observation Haki was good enough to counter Luffy's Future Sight Observation Haki and dodge his attacks even in his ridiculously huge dragon form.
Luffy's Observation Haki is as good as Katakuri's. He has feats similar to his, seeing entire attack patterns before they would even start, good enough to tell other people where to go, and can use it whenever he wants.

not too far off.
if he'll dodge an attack that'll burn him... he'll probably dodge an attack that will erase him from existence, makes sense
if Kaidou > his current scaling and his current scaling > Dante. Then I’m pretty sure it’s unlikely for him to view him as a worthy opponent at first glance. He won’t use Obs in a fight.

Also, I’m still skeptical about the Obs Haki sensing magic powers. I thought it was aura from Haki usage and not like magic power

unless you’re trying to eq Haki and magic? Shouldn’t be possible right?

if Kaidou > his current scaling and his current scaling > Dante. Then I’m pretty sure it’s unlikely for him to view him as a worthy opponent at first glance.
He doesn't need to be around his power level, he just needs to fight well and put up a good fight. Kaidou was smacking somebody around calling him a good match
He won’t use Obs in a fight.
Huh???
Also, I’m still skeptical about the Obs Haki sensing magic powers. I thought it was aura from Haki usage and not like magic power

unless you’re trying to eq Haki and magic? Shouldn’t be possible right?
It can sense auras of people who don't have haki. It's aura, separated from haki, it's inside all living things

He won’t use it to dodge in this fight. It’s unlike him, a character trait. Can only sense estimates of power, sensing an estimate way below him makes this no dodging thing more likely.

Are we just saying Kaidou’s observation Haki is as good as Katakurui because he’s the strongest or something? Luffy is still not as good as Katakurui with it, only reaction wise is Luffy better. Luffy’s feats aren’t as good as his imo.

He doesn't need to be around his power level, he just needs to fight well and put up a good fight. Kaidou was smacking somebody around calling him a good match

getting hit with singularity due to Kaido’s initial carelessness is Dante “fighting well.”

Also what time is grace?
Votes are not 7 apart. 3 votes for Dante 7 for Kaidou correct? Tbh none of the arguments are convincing, maybe it’s just me.

which provided not true by what you said above
Honestly find it funny how Kaidou would smack someone “fighting well”. When the someone fighting well has a clear and useable winscon as Kaidou makes his death wi- I mean fighting assessment.

He won’t use it to dodge in this fight. It’s unlike him, a character trait. Can only sense estimates of power, sensing an estimate way below him makes this no dodging thing more likely.
He flat out used it against Luffy, who's drastically weaker than him and Dante.

I don't know where this narrative that he doesn't use Kenbun come from. He uses it, he just doesn't give a damn about the moves that he'll tank
Are we just saying Kaidou’s observation Haki is as good as Katakurui because he’s the strongest or something? Luffy is still not as good as Katakurui with it, only reaction wise is Luffy better. Luffy’s feats aren’t as good as his imo.
People scale off of Kenbun
getting hit with singularity due to Kaido’s initial carelessness is Dante “fighting well.”
Carelessness negated by "this is going to hurt me"

You guys twisted Kaidou getting hit by fodder techniques which are pure strikes as "he's gonna stand there and get erased from existence" when we see him dodge when he needs to

0245-012.png

This?
Oh. Well, does that mean it's as good as Future Sight which lets you see seconds into the future?
You guys twisted Kaidou getting hit by fodder techniques which are pure strikes as "he's gonna stand there and get erased from existence" when we see him dodge when he needs to
TBH this tourny is wierd no auto hithax but a character that is x3 stronger than most of the characters and can dodge attacks with future sight is allowed.

I don't even wanna argue this anymore I just wanna have the notifs on to see the brainmelt that is "Julius/Yami precog is better than kenbunshoku"
Have I been reading the wrong One Piece

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back