• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Match #2 The World's Strongest Beast v Dante (Black Clover)

Status
Not open for further replies.
AGAIN, I am not saying that he would lose the battle if he had the full arsenal in the battle against Magma. What I am saying is that he is not yet adapted to fair battles, independent of the arsenal.
Yes and my point is the battle would have been completely different if he can use his spells even if him and magna are comparable

Wdym by fair battle anyway? Your shit is soOo confusing I can't comprehend you. In my eyes you look weird since u keep
bringing the battle where he is badly restricted so wth is your point dude

Not my fault cause i know exactly the reason why dante was defeated and it's what I said above. So i don't understand
What you are trying to say here.
First it's because he can't use his spell, second it's because he doesn't know h2h combat
And third he lacks will power

Not my fault cause i know exactly the reason why dante was defeated and it's what I said above. So i don't understand
First it's because he can't use his spell, second it's because he doesn't know h2h combat
My brother in Christ, he is literally agreeing with you

Sound like you want Dante to lose😭

Dante's regeneration is proportional to his mana, the more powerful the damage he receives the harder it will be to regenerate. In the battle against Magmu when he lost all his mana he could no longer regenerate. So, in a battle against someone who is massively more skilled and powerful than he is, eventually his regeneration will end along with all his spells and powers. Besides the fact that he doesn't really know how to use his powers well in battle, he usually allows his opponent to hit him all the time to show off his immortality.

Basically, Dante is completely humiliated here thanks to his personality. He doesn't even use teleportation in combat thanks to his stupidity
A yes, the battle where Dante had his mana reserves reduces to a non existant level, completely fair to use as an argument
Because the EE method depends on skill, in addition to Kaido being able to see into the future and therefore able to avoid the gravitational singularity

Anyway, goodbye
The same Kaido that normally tanks everything and how is he gonna dodge that if he is in dragon form
Gets vaporized by Kaido's breath
Mana skin novice users can survive heat enought to turn a human body into ashes in mere seconds

This is Devil mana skin, beyond human reach and at least comparable to pre time skip Mereoleona that can bath in magma, now Kaido´s flame are hotter than Akainu?

Dante’s only shown to use GS at 70% and higher if I’m remembering right.

also why are we still arguing I feel like most people agree Kaido takes this.
Dante is at 100%, who can adapt to enemies attacks quickly, and even adapt to enemies than can adapt to him like Jack

So, where is the counter argument about Dante adapting to extreme heat if somehow his resistance is not good enought?

And in a stamina battle, Kaido just wins, but Dante has Lucifero magic pool, that lets him fight for 3 days via scaling to Asta

Dante not hitting one gravity singularity in 3 days is literally impossible and Kaido can only win with Boro Breath, which nothing stops Dante of resisting it at first, adapt and being able to tank it fully next time

PD: Arguments about Kaido looks fair to me and if he vaporize via Ap, that is happening 100% of the time, just giving my opinion

Last edited:
A yes, the battle where Dante had his mana reserves reduces to a non existant level, completely fair to use as an argument

The same Kaido that normally tanks everything and how is he gonna dodge that if he is in dragon form
Kaido was shown to instinctively dodge extremely dangerous attacks, we see this with Zoro who is far less dangerous then Dante
Mana skin novice users can survive heat enought to turn a human body into ashes in mere seconds

This is Devil mana skin, beyond human reach and at least comparable to pre time skip Mereoleona that can bath in magma, now Kaido´s flame are hotter than Akainu?
Kaidos flame is comparable to Akainu’s passive heat aura which vaporised military grade steel without direct contact.

Kaido was shown to instinctively dodge extremely dangerous attacks, we see this with Zoro who is far less dangerous then Dante

Kaidos flame is comparable to Akainu’s passive heat aura which vaporised military grade steel without direct contact.
Akainu's magma is leagues above natural magma, first of all.

Kaido's Boro Breath can turn mountains into butter.
Then voting Kaido, just wanted more info because the only comment was "Kaido can melt rocks and steel" and that is not near Akainu or Mereoleona level

I don't think this was said but Dante's Singularity's range grows larger overtime. Additionally he can use singularity to protect himself
To be honest, I did not think about Dante using the "Gravity shield" he used to deflect Yami´S dimentional slash

That would perfectly stop the Boro Breath, now it depends of him not being absurdly cocky and not going to the "I am gonna regenerate" route

To be honest, I did not think about Dante using the "Gravity shield" he used to deflect Yami´S dimentional slash

That would perfectly stop the Boro Breath, now it depends of him not being absurdly cocky and not going to the "I am gonna regenerate" route
He can gravity shield the breath but not the heat

I don't think he would let himself get hit by something that can clearly kill him, he literally teleported out of Dimension Slash and Anti-Magic instead of tanking the attacks.

Why would he teleport when he's cocky since he knows that the fire won't hit him he wouldn't teleport, that's what he did to Yami's dimension slash since he doesn't know it's gonna hit him he didn't bother to dodge
Dante: I am reflecting fire and I am feeling like melting, I am not gonna teleport, I am invencible hahahahaha

Dante gonna keep teleporting I guess. still not a win con for him. Loses stamina then gets killed. Magna noted dude can't even tell when he's using up his magic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back