• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Match #2 The World's Strongest Beast v Dante (Black Clover)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is not fair at all. Seriously why didn't you put the strongest characters against each other?
I'm sorry, but it's very obvious from how you handle these VS battles that you go into them wanting a certain character to win. And in this case, it's clear you wanted Dante to win. Just because he lost, doesn't mean it's unfair

They did though 🗿
So why is kaido facing dante? Why didn't he get switched to a character with like 68 teratons against a character with 17 teratons.
Speed, this is a tournament. Who fights who is random.

That's simply how it happens
That's not an excuse tournaments are supposed to be fair
I'm sorry, but it's very obvious from how you handle these VS battles that you go into them wanting a certain character to win. And in this case, it's clear you wanted Dante to win. Just because he lost, doesn't mean it's unfair
It was unfair kaido was 3 times stronger than him I don't care if dante won or lost so stop bringing that up. This match just wasn't fair

Dante has dura negs and regeneration

He lost because of his lack of skill, not because he had no chance
Yeah, right kaido is 3x his ap. Why does he need skill when he has spells that can EE? Whatever I don't really care anyway. I am definitely unfollowing this tournament

It can vary quite a bit on this site we use randomized brackets and sometimes characters hard counter each other like the tarrasque and the whole tournament there are also lesser examples like this it isn’t uncommon for matches to end 7-0 but still be fair.

ofc there is, 7,5x ap difference and a stomp match happened, while 3 or 7x times speed difference and a character with 3 or 7x higher speed will just speed blitz his opponent, that's why speed is equalized to make things more fair

conclusion? this is unfair but not to the degree of a stomp, almost a stomp though

They not unfair or fair, just mismatch since we can't do perfect analysis's of the two characters prior to the actual match otherwise it'd be pointless to do the match. Also how does Dantes ee even work?

Kaido is about 4.75x stronger than Dante, but most of Kaido's attacks can't kill Dante due to his regen, with only his fire being able to do so. Plus, Dante has Existence Erasure via Gravity Singularity.

Admittedly, I think Dante's arrogance was exaggerated here. Yes, he's narcissistic, but he's also a smarter fighter than that may lead people to believe, such as when he actively went for knocking Asta's swords out of his hands because he knew Asta's Anti-Magic was a threat to him (which would've worked and he would've won if Yami didn't pass Asta his katana). His arrogance really went into overdrive when he was faced with someone as seemingly low as Magna, which wouldn't be a level of arrogance he'd show against Kaido given his strength.

It can vary quite a bit on this site we use randomized brackets and sometimes characters hard counter each other like the tarrasque and the whole tournament there are also lesser examples like this it isn’t uncommon for matches to end 7-0 but still be fair.
Whatever I am unfollowing this tournament anyway
They not unfair or fair, just mismatch since we can't do perfect analysis's of the two characters prior to the actual match otherwise it'd be pointless to do the match. Also how does Dantes ee even work?
He sends an orb that EE a moutain

Gravity Singularity, aka a ball of pure ****-you-existence-erasure

That isn't right though aren't their rules against this?
Listen man, don't act a fool about that, alright? This was an admittedly well thought out match with good points for each side, and it just seems like Kaido takes this cake. And I have characters that I like and am biased towards too, but even still, when you're on here you have to simply put aside biases and think logically about which character is more skilled, stronger, smarter, versatile with their abilities, etc. I know it's frustrating to see a character you like lose to someone but at the end of the day it's just a vsbattles discussion, not an actual battle between the two characters that the creators of each series agreed upon and wrote/drew.

Idk what you guys talking but dante stomp with ease (he always put GS
next to him thus anything within it's range will be absorbed) Also stop mentioning his battle with magna, he can't use most of his arsenal at that time thus he was force to fight magna in h2h combat, which he is not good at.

This is not fair at all. Seriously why didn't you put the strongest characters against each other?
Enough!

I had to re-roll the battles at least three times (twice because of you) before landing on Kaido and even then I changed it from fighting another character to fighting Kaido.

Even if you had Madara high Regen/Immortality would have been restricted to a lower level

It erased a mountain it has alot of range
0256-005.png

You know we can read the manga right?

Can Kaido not dodge this or something? and the range it does seems to be a mere hundreds of meters going by the hole it made in the mountain.

So why is kaido facing dante? Why didn't he get switched to a character with like 68 teratons against a character with 17 teratons.

It was unfair kaido was 3 times stronger than him I don't care if dante won or lost so stop bringing that up. This match just wasn't fair
He would have had to face a kaido or someone like him regardless, what does it matter?

Admittedly, I think Dante's arrogance was exaggerated here. Yes, he's narcissistic, but he's also a smarter fighter than that may lead people to believe, such as when he actively went for knocking Asta's swords out of his hands because he knew Asta's Anti-Magic was a threat to him (which would've worked and he would've won if Yami didn't pass Asta his katana). His arrogance really went into overdrive when he was faced with someone as seemingly low as Magna, which wouldn't be a level of arrogance he'd show against Kaido given his strength.
No, definitely not. Dante's problem is that he doesn't know his own limits and doesn't know how to fight comparable or stronger opponents, Magma himself states this. In the battle against Asta he knew that Anti-Magic attacks could negate his regeneration, so he was careful (And he only stood a chance because Asta and Yami were weaker than him). But in the match against Kaido's physical attacks, this is not going to happen in any case. Dante will probably simply not defend himself and will allow Kaido to attack his body at will because he doesn't recognize his own power. Besides the fact that Kaido can see into the future via Haki and know anything Dante is going to do, which makes things even worse

A clip of Admiral Fujitora being on equal footing with Sabo, who's the 2nd in command of a powerful group of people who practically all have Armament Haki, and Fujitora is seemingly holding back here ( Admirals usually hold back against weaker opponents or when they absolutely have to keep their environment safe, as seen in the Marineford war where Akainu held back even when Whitebeard was beating the shit out of him, and though Akainu COULD have killed Whitebeard there, it was still going to require him to try a bit more and possibly damage the island, thus he just held back. So, based off this, Fujitora is holding back, while Sabo is seemingly giving his all. Thus, Haki does not give you exact resistance to gravity manipulation, as some dfs aren't going to be affected by Haki, plus that's not exactly how it'd work any way.

Idk what this was but ok.

Aside from the fact that being superior to someone doesn't mean their haki won't null their DF, this argument is null for one reason.
Fujitora has a devil fruit.
Law's devil fruit along with his haki can cut some people. It can also not cut other people who have superior Haki.
Devil fruits that are shut off on people work on others all the time.

Saying "Issho was holding back" as a justification for that is just wrong.
For example: Armament Haki lets you touch Luffy's normally rubber-like body, and harm it as if it was a normal body. HOWEVER, it won't stop you from getting hurt by Luffy's attacks.
Because Luffy's attacks aren't the purpose of his devil fruit.
Luffy's devil fruit amps his regular attacks. He doesn't attack with his devil fruit, he attacks with himself, he just amps with his devil fruit as that's how fruits of his class work.
In the same vein, you can not resist the gravity manipulation from Fujitora's fruit. Basically, Haki can't stop dfs that affect the environment.
Bad argument. Law's devil fruit affects the environment, and people resist it.

Eh given Dante's regen is this really unfair? Kaidos is mid-low 💀. Think the regen makes the ap less of a win con

Eh given Dante's regen is this really unfair? Kaidos is mid-low 💀. Think the regen makes the ap less of a win con
Kaidou can negate his regen, and Dante's regen is very limited, plus it's ass. Mid low is nothing. People can fight Marco... like what

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back