• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Match #2 The World's Strongest Beast v Dante (Black Clover)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kaido can kill Dante with heat I do believe, his top heat feats should be able to surpass Dantes resistance and vaporise him therefore negating his regen.

I believe Kaidos top heat should be at least comparable to Akainu who could passively vaporise Military grade Metal without direct contact.

I mean Dante can TP and has EE so like he does have a chance but im uncertain. Imma vote for Kaido for now but would like to hear some arguments from Dantes “camp”.

I was pretty sure that Haki had resistance to gravity manipulation
A clip of Admiral Fujitora being on equal footing with Sabo, who's the 2nd in command of a powerful group of people who practically all have Armament Haki, and Fujitora is seemingly holding back here ( Admirals usually hold back against weaker opponents or when they absolutely have to keep their environment safe, as seen in the Marineford war where Akainu held back even when Whitebeard was beating the shit out of him, and though Akainu COULD have killed Whitebeard there, it was still going to require him to try a bit more and possibly damage the island, thus he just held back. So, based off this, Fujitora is holding back, while Sabo is seemingly giving his all. Thus, Haki does not give you exact resistance to gravity manipulation, as some dfs aren't going to be affected by Haki, plus that's not exactly how it'd work any way. For example: Armament Haki lets you touch Luffy's normally rubber-like body, and harm it as if it was a normal body. HOWEVER, it won't stop you from getting hurt by Luffy's attacks. In the same vein, you can not resist the gravity manipulation from Fujitora's fruit. Basically, Haki can't stop dfs that affect the environment.

Dante's skills are horrible and shameful, he doesn't even know how to properly control his mana in a battle. He only knows how to play with the weakest. Now imagine him fighting someone with attacks more than 6 times his strength

Also, the gravitational singularity (EE) can be avoided with Haki without difficulty, since even Yami could dodge it even though he has more limited movements.

A clip of Admiral Fujitora being on equal footing with Sabo, who's the 2nd in command of a powerful group of people who practically all have Armament Haki, and Fujitora is seemingly holding back here ( Admirals usually hold back against weaker opponents or when they absolutely have to keep their environment safe, as seen in the Marineford war where Akainu held back even when Whitebeard was beating the shit out of him, and though Akainu COULD have killed Whitebeard there, it was still going to require him to try a bit more and possibly damage the island, thus he just held back. So, based off this, Fujitora is holding back, while Sabo is seemingly giving his all. Thus, Haki does not give you exact resistance to gravity manipulation, as some dfs aren't going to be affected by Haki, plus that's not exactly how it'd work any way. For example: Armament Haki lets you touch Luffy's normally rubber-like body, and harm it as if it was a normal body. HOWEVER, it won't stop you from getting hurt by Luffy's attacks. In the same vein, you can not resist the gravity manipulation from Fujitora's fruit. Basically, Haki can't stop dfs that affect the environment.

Imma counter whatever this is when I’m off work

Dante's skills are horrible and shameful, he doesn't even know how to properly control his mana in a battle. He only knows how to play with the weakest. Now imagine him fighting someone with attacks more than 6 times his strength

Also, the gravitational singularity (EE) can be avoided with Haki without difficulty, since even Yami could dodge it even though he has more limited movements.
Hmm then yeah im going Kaido FRA, my boi vaps Dante

Imma counter whatever this is when I’m off work
well in any case, If Kaido is implied to be able to beat Fujitora ( considering how powerful Kaido is.. he'd probably stomp him ), then I don't think someone else's gravity manip should be a problem with him, especially since I doubt Dante's gravity manip is as good as Fujitora's since well.. Fujitora's whole power is based around that, he has the Gravity Devil Fruit

Kaido can kill Dante with heat I do believe, his top heat feats should be able to surpass Dantes resistance and vaporise him therefore negating his regen.

I believe Kaidos top heat should be at least comparable to Akainu who could passively vaporise Military grade Metal without direct contact.
Dante can teleport so that won't be a problem gravity can be used to slow down kaido they are 7m apart so EE is working

Also dante is immune to regeneration negation and will adapt

Kaido isnt technically negating his regen via Regeneration Negation hes just destroying him on a level beyond what his regen has shown.
Dante can teleport so that won't be a problem gravity can be used to slow down kaido they are 7m apart so EE is working
Does the Gravity even really slow down Kaido that much? Plus Kaido does have Future Sight so he’d know whats coming.

well in any case, If Kaido is implied to be able to beat Fujitora ( considering how powerful Kaido is.. he'd probably stomp him ), then I don't think someone else's gravity manip should be a problem with him, especially since I doubt Dante's gravity manip is as good as Fujitora's since well.. Fujitora's whole power is based around that, he has the Gravity Devil Fruit
This is a really wonky argument.

Dante's regeneration is proportional to his mana, the more powerful the damage he receives the harder it will be to regenerate. In the battle against Magmu when he lost all his mana he could no longer regenerate. So, in a battle against someone who is massively more skilled and powerful than he is, eventually his regeneration will end along with all his spells and powers. Besides the fact that he doesn't really know how to use his powers well in battle, he usually allows his opponent to hit him all the time to show off his immortality.

Basically, Dante is completely humiliated here thanks to his personality. He doesn't even use teleportation in combat thanks to his stupidity

Dante's regeneration is proportional to his mana, the more powerful the damage he receives the harder it will be to regenerate. In the battle against Magmu when he lost all his mana he could no longer regenerate. So, in a battle against someone who is massively more skilled and powerful than he is, eventually his regeneration will end along with all his spells and powers. Besides the fact that he doesn't really know how to use his powers well in battle, he usually allows his opponent to hit him all the time to show off his immortality.

Basically, Dante is completely humiliated here thanks to his personality. He doesn't even use teleportation in combat thanks to his stupidity
Would it be better to bloodlust Dante or both of them then? Since that would deal with Dante's arrogance issue

Dude, sure Kaido can heat up, but 1: Luffy was shown to seemingly be able to bypass this by, and this is by his own words: " Gramps taught me how to attack without making contact!! "
So if Dante can somehow harm him without touching him then the magma level heat should be useless.
2: Dante can still regenerate, though I don't know if Dante can survive a beheading, since I don't watch his series like I do with One Piece.
3: He has resistance to heat manipulation on his profile.

Would it be better to bloodlust Dante or both of them then? Since that would deal with Dante's arrogance issue
Nah, being bloodlusted won't make up for the skill difference it seems, he'll just be focused on killing and since he's already cool with getting hit to show off his regen him being bloodlust will just be worse.

Nah, being bloodlusted won't make up for the skill difference it seems, he'll just be focused on killing and since he's already cool with getting hit to show off his regen him being bloodlust will just be worse.
Well I'm just saying since a major issue is Dante's arrogance. Bloodlusting him would take that away, wouldn't it?

Dude, sure Kaido can heat up, but 1: Luffy was shown to seemingly be able to bypass this by, and this is by his own words: " Gramps taught me how to attack without making contact!! "
So if Dante can somehow harm him without touching him then the magma level heat should be useless.
Yes and im talking about Kaido actually hitting Dantes with the attack, he doesnt have Hao Caoting like Luffy to make it so every clash keeps them from touching.
2: Dante can still regenerate, though I don't know if Dante can survive a beheading, since I don't watch his series like I do with One Piece.
Dante can not regenerate from being completely vaporised
3: He has resistance to heat manipulation on his profile.
Kaido’s heat bypasses Dantes resistance via being superior in level

This is a really wonky argument.
Break down:
Kaido is claimed to be the strongest creature ( alive ) in the One Piece Verse, in land, sea ( though technically he might not be able to go in the water since his df stops him from being able to swim ), and air. Plus his rank as a Yonko is implied to be above the rank of Admirals in terms of his raw power, since the Yonko are seen as the 4 most powerful in their verse ( again, out of the currently alive people ). Thus, he logically is able to beat Fujitora.
Now, as for my reasoning on why Dante's gravity manip might not be as good as Fujitora's, is that Fujitora has eaten the gravity fruit, and thus should have complete control over gravity, while Dante's gravity manip might not be as good as Fujitora's. HOWEVER, I haven't watched Dante's series, so I technically don't know what his capabilities are, so do NOT take any thing from the 2nd part of this comment seriously.

Dante's regeneration is High-Mid. Regeneration from vaporization involves regeneration of at least Mid-High, so Dante can't regenerate from being vaporized

Break down:
Kaido is claimed to be the strongest creature ( alive ) in the One Piece Verse, in land, sea ( though technically he might not be able to go in the water since his df stops him from being able to swim ), and air. Plus his rank as a Yonko is implied to be above the rank of Admirals in terms of his raw power, since the Yonko are seen as the 4 most powerful in their verse ( again, out of the currently alive people ). Thus, he logically is able to beat Fujitora.
Now, as for my reasoning on why Dante's gravity manip might not be as good as Fujitora's, is that Fujitora has eaten the gravity fruit, and thus should have complete control over gravity, while Dante's gravity manip might not be as good as Fujitora's. HOWEVER, I haven't watched Dante's series, so I technically don't know what his capabilities are, so do NOT take any thing from the 2nd part of this comment seriously.
Yeah the part that I found weird was saying fujitora’s was better because he has the gravity fruit when Dante’s magic is literally called Gravity magic so that’s not really a good metric.

regardless Kaido FRA I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back