• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the fact the environment isn't destroyed implies he held back with the iron sand, again we know the iron sand is destructive when its used yet nothing of that is shown. Also the third can engage in combat, who's to say he even used iron sand? Oro also doesn't mention it nor do we see random iron sand lying around.
It's possible he fought in cqc, but I don't see why that would cause smoke.

He didn't mention it, but why would he need to? And it wasn't lying around because it returned to the 3rd.
It does though, both cause wide damage when they fight and that isn't present at all. At the very least what happened is Sasori only had the puppet engage in Taijutsu, I mean hell when he pulled third out he had use weapons not the iron sand.
But if he defeated Orochimaru with weapons, there would've been holes or wounds on him. But he was just lying down, so it's more likely he used Iron Sand to punt Orochimaru around.
Yet as same with Oro, instead of going and pulling out iron sand like he would do if its his only thing, he uses Taijutsu to fight her. She also gets up by the third and only seems to scale in speed to him. I think what Sasori is doing is keeping the iron sand hidden and not using one of his greatest weapons, it makes sense against oro and Konan. He's a secretive member, doesn't want things about him being known, doesn't want to reveal his cards, idk just seems like Sasori holds back his iron sand against them.
So it makes more sense to hold back against a Sannin than to hold back against Old Chiyo and BoS Sakura?

It's possible he fought in cqc, but I don't see why that would cause smoke.
The smoke doesn't make sense if there's nothing that was disturbed to cause the smoke though, its a very minor detail that should be overlooked as nothing shows where it came from, like a broken part of the ground.
He didn't mention it, but why would he need to? And it wasn't lying around because it returned to the 3rd.
It's kinda a big deal for the third but doesn't mention it, seems like it wasn't used. I'm basically saying that Oro is a character who usually comments and likes rare Justus within the world and yet he fought against it and didn't say anything about it?
But if he defeated Orochimaru with weapons, there would've been holes or wounds on him. But he was just lying down, so it's more likely he used Iron Sand to punt Orochimaru around.
Well he didn't beat oro, oro can parry attacks with kunais or his own arms. And if he punted him around I think he'd be beaten up a little more and the ground would be damaged more than trees being broken.
So it makes more sense to hold back against a Sannin than to hold back against Old Chiyo and BoS Sakura?
It makes sense against Chiyo yes.

Also another thing I'd like to show is the datebooks stats for both characters.

unknown.png

unknown.png

The smoke doesn't make sense if there's nothing that was disturbed to cause the smoke though, its a very minor detail that should be overlooked as nothing shows where it came from, like a broken part of the ground.
Nothing shows where it comes from, so one can use deduction to figure out where. If Sasori slammed Iron Sand at Orochimaru and he dodged, it would've made smoke. Also, now that I look again, there WERE broken trees, at 4:30.
It's kinda a big deal for the third but doesn't mention it, seems like it wasn't used. I'm basically saying that Oro is a character who usually comments and likes rare Justus within the world and yet he fought against it and didn't say anything about it?
They did talk about it in the actual fight.

Well he didn't beat oro, oro can parry attacks with kunais or his own arms. And if he punted him around I think he'd be beaten up a little more and the ground would be damaged more than trees being broken.
If Orochimaru parried everything, why would he have been knocked to the ground with Sasori thinking it's over?
It makes sense against Chiyo yes.
Old Chiyo is not above the Sannin.
tCmHPBw_d.webp

Thats fine then. And since vs already accepts the games nothing else to argue about I guess.
I'm a bit unsure of whether they accept the stuff that happens in the gameplay but seeing as those are extensions of the cutscenes I would imagine so.

I'm a bit unsure of whether they accept the stuff that happens in the gameplay but seeing as those are extensions of the cutscenes I would imagine so.
I hope not, the game really seems to contradict the manga scaling I think especially with Sasori. I don't know much about the games but iirc kisame and itachi had something that contradicts the manga.

I hope not, the game really seems to contradict the manga scaling I think especially with Sasori. I don't know much about the games but iirc kisame and itachi had something that contradicts the manga.
Really? I think it makes sense. It lines up with Orochimaru scaling above Sasuke before he unlocked the Skeletal Susanoo who scales to FKS Gaara.

Do you mean their fight? Cause Itachi could've just been holding back.

Really? I think it makes sense. It lines up with Orochimaru scaling above Sasuke before he unlocked the Skeletal Susanoo who scales to FKS Gaara.

Do you mean their fight? Cause Itachi could've just been holding back.
No its how they met or recruited one another I believe.

And my problem with the game is that it as Konan and oro above sasori but Iron sand has scaling in manga that puts it above oro and Konan. The scaling is essentially Third > Gaara being able to tank the Amaterasu with his sand and that same Amaterasu can damage gyuki and its a problem for raikage. Just seems inconsistent if u tie into the manga with it. Like Konan and oro aren't above gyuki in ap and wouldn't be able to damage the iron sand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back