• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
True, I mean we could get a proper rating for Deidara's C2 as opposed to keeping it at "higher" as it is in his profile.
If we use the CS2 Multiplier for Part 2 Base Sasuke who scales to 9.93 Megatons, Part 2 CS2 Sasuke would be 99.3 Megatons.

BoS Gaara's Sand/Sand Shield already scales to Baseline 7-A from his own Feat

Therefore C2 would be 99.3 Megatons, with C3 as Higher

Last edited:
It could be possible since no one seems to physically interact with Part 2 CS2 Sasuke

Itachi beat CS2 Sasuke with Amaterasu, and Deidara blew it's wing with bombs.
We do know Orochimaru is stronger than CS2 Sasuke, so that supports the Sannin's upgrade to 7-A.
If we use the CS2 Multiplier for Part 2 Base Sasuke who scales to 9.93 Megatons, Part 2 CS2 Sasuke would be 99.3 Megatons.

BoS Gaara's Sand/Sand Shield already scales to Baseline 7-A from his own Feat

Therefore C2 would be 99.3 Megatons, with C3 as Higher
Doesn't Base Sasuke scale to 33 megatons? Cause on his profile it says "Clashed with Itachi Uchiha, who was using the Mangekyō Sharingan, matching his blows and shurikenjutsu with his own." Itachi scales to 33 megatons via directly scaling to Base Kisame.

We do know Orochimaru is stronger than CS2 Sasuke, so that supports the Sannin's upgrade to 7-A.
Which Orochimaru?
Doesn't Base Sasuke scale to 33 megatons? Cause on his profile it says "Clashed with Itachi Uchiha, who was using the Mangekyō Sharingan, matching his blows and shurikenjutsu with his own." Itachi scales to 33 megatons via directly scaling to Base Kisame.
If that's the case then how do you solve the C2/C3 ~ Sand Shield Scaling?

Sand Shield is currently Baseline 7-A via Gaara's own Calc.

With the CS2 Multiplier, Sasuke becomes 7-A (330 Megatons), C2 can badly damage CS2 Sasuke, Gaara's Sand Shield is able to nullify C3's explosion.

CS2 (330 Megatons) < C2 < C3 < Sand Shield

A solution would be to give Gaara a "Higher" on his Beginning of Shippuden Key,

"Mountain Level, Higher with vast quantities of Sand"

Which Orochimaru?

If that's the case then how do you solve the C2/C3 ~ Sand Shield Scaling?

Sand Shield is currently Baseline 7-A via Gaara's own Calc.

With the CS2 Multiplier, Sasuke becomes 7-A (330 Megatons), C2 can badly damage CS2 Sasuke, Gaara's Sand Shield is able to nullify C3's explosion.

CS2 (330 Megatons) < C2 < C3 < Sand Shield

A solution would be to give Gaara a "Higher" on his Beginning of Shippuden Key,

"Mountain Level, Higher with vast quantities of Sand"
Prime.

The solution is that Deidara got stronger from BoS to the FBBB arc.

That works too, although Gaara's 7-A rating does come from him lifting vast quantities of sand.

No, I got that. But if Deidara got stronger his ninjutsu would obviously get stronger.
In no point did Deidara physically harm CS2 Sasuke, he could only harm CS2 Sasuke with C2.

Basically what you're trying to do is scale Deidara to his C2, which in turn would make Base Sasuke scale.

In no point did Deidara physically harm CS2 Sasuke, he could only harm CS2 Sasuke with C2.

Basically what you're trying to do is scale Deidara to his C2, which in turn would make Base Sasuke scale.
When I say his ninjutsu, I mean C2. Lemme make a model of it to make it clearer.

Likely City level (Clashed with a member of Team Guy, though it isn't clear which one[1]. His average bombs should be on this level as well), higher with C2, far higher with C3 (It is Deidara's strongest and most destructive bomb after C0, and he takes pride in its destructive power[3]), Large Island level+ with C0) | Likely City level (Stronger than before), Mountain level with C2 (Could badly wound CS2 Sasuke, and obliterate his wing[2]), higher with C3, Large Island level+ with C0

Key: Kazekage Rescue Mission | Fated Battle Between Brothers

When I say his ninjutsu, I mean C2.
Then why did you say this?
But if Deidara got stronger

And why give Deidara a whole new key when it's the same Deidara from the previous Arc just with new tech?

It seems you haven't been paying attention to the previous posts between me and Ragna.

The only thing that should change with Deidara is his C2 and C3 if the Multiplier is used.
Likely City level (Clashed with a member of Team Guy, though it isn't clear which one. His average bombs should be on this level as well), Mountain Level with C2 (Could badly wound CS2 Sasuke, and obliterate his wing), higher with C3 (It is Deidara's strongest and most destructive bomb after C0, and he takes pride in its destructive power), Large Island level+ with C0

Then why did you say this?

And why give Deidara a whole new key when it's the same Deidara from the previous Arc just with new tech?

It seems you haven't been paying attention to the previous posts between me and Ragna.

The only thing that should change with Deidara is his C2 and C3 if the Multiplier is used.
Because Deidara getting stronger makes all his techs stronger.

It's not new. He always had C2.

I don't think it makes sense for Gaara's sand to be above CS2 Sasuke. He uses the same sand to attack and defend, so if him lifting a giant mass of sand is 100 megatons, his sand's durability should be roughly 100 megatons.

Because Deidara getting stronger makes all his techs stronger.

It's not new. He always had C2.
You literally take words too seriously

"New" as in he hasn't showcased it previously
I don't think it makes sense for Gaara's sand to be above CS2 Sasuke.
Why exactly?
He uses the same sand to attack and defend
That's specifically for his gourd sand.
so if him lifting a giant mass of sand is 100 megatons, his sand's durability should be roughly 100 megatons.
1. That was a casual feat, 2. He could have used more sand to stop the C3 because you know they're surrounded in sand.

You literally take words too seriously

"New" as in he hasn't showcased it previously

Why exactly?

That's specifically for his gourd sand.

1. That was a casual feat, 2. He could have used more sand to stop the C3 because you know they're surrounded in sand.
Ok, but the same point still stands that his C2 scales higher than his previous C3.

Well no, it's also true blatantly that it's the same for all sand. It's not like how a sword and shield are different and have different properties. He literally uses the same sand whether in his gourd or on the land to attack/defend.

1. Sure but his limit is unquantifiably higher.
2. If anything, the sand he used in that 100 megaton feat is greater in size. His sand tsunami completely dwarfs all the buildings, while the sand shield isn't nearly as large compared to the surrounding buildings.
Naruto Chapter 248 Page 11
Gwr6lJ6.jpeg

Ok, but the same point still stands that his C2 scales higher than his previous C3.
And how can you prove this when the only time C2 is revealed is against Sasuke
Well no, it's also true blatantly that it's the same for all sand. It's not like how a sword and shield are different and have different properties. He literally uses the same sand whether in his gourd or on the land to attack/defend.

Casually raised a massive amount of sand from the desert. He was also noted to use the same sand for attacking and defending, with his personal sand containing far more chakra than the regular sand he controls from the surrounding desert

His sand tsunami completely dwarfs all the buildings, while the sand shield isn't nearly as large compared to the surrounding buildings.
We don't see the initial Sand Shield though because it got exploded

You realize the easiest solution is to just give Gaara a "Higher" instead of inventing new Keys for Deidara to fit the Multiplier? Have you thought about that?

Sasuke: 33 Megatons (Base) | 330 Megatons (CS2)

Deidara: Likely 9.93/33 Megatons (Physically C1), 330 Megatons (C2), Higher with C3, High 6-C+ with C0

Gaara: 100 Megatons, Higher or Far Higher with more Sand

And how can you prove this when the only time C2 is revealed is against Sasuke
I explained why
We don't see the initial Sand Shield though because it got exploded
We know it's not bigger than the explosion of C3 since it's not visible underneath it, and C3's explosion is also far smaller than the sand Gaara initiall raised.
Naruto Chapter 249 Page 12

You realize the easiest solution is to just give Gaara a "Higher" instead of inventing new Keys for Deidara to fit the Multiplier? Have you thought about that?

Sasuke: 33 Megatons (Base) | 330 Megatons (CS2)

Deidara: Likely 9.93/33 Megatons (Physically C1), 330 Megatons (C2), Higher with C3, High 6-C+ with C0

Gaara: 100 Megatons, Higher or Far Higher with more Sand
It's not about the easiest solution. It's about accuracy.

I don't recall you giving a proper explanation other than "This Deidara is stronger"

And your's isn't any more accurate than mine.
You ignored this.

"We know it's not bigger than the explosion of C3 since it's not visible underneath it, and C3's explosion is also far smaller than the sand Gaara initiall raised.
Naruto Chapter 249 Page 12

"

Deidara is stronger because he could damage someone with greater durability than Gaara's sand. His sand shield isn't way more durable than his 100 megatons of sand because it's smaller and is made of the same material.
That's it, that's all you've got to try and give Deidara a redundant Key?

Wdym "that's it?" Unless you can refute that then it's sufficient evidence, and makes sense considering there's months between BoS and the Sasuke vs Deidara fight.
You argument still boils down to:

Deidara damaged CS2 Sasuke with a Jutsu he didn't use before therefore he got stronger so he should get a new key

Gaara shouldn't get a "Higher with more Sand" because size is not consistent

You argument still boils down to:

Deidara damaged CS2 Sasuke with a Jutsu he didn't use before therefore he got stronger so he should get a new key

Gaara shouldn't get a "Higher with more Sand" because size is not consistent
That's not my argument

Yeah, what's wrong with that?

Also, I just don't really like backscaling, which is kinda the whole point of this CRT, so that's probably obvious by now.

Yes it is though? Deidara got stronger because: 1. Damaged CS2 Sasuke 2. Time gap

Because it's redundant

It isn't even back scaling though, back scaling would be if BoS Gaara was given direct scaling instead of just Higher
It's not because he didn't show it before. It's because we know it's weaker than C3 which has a known AP limit. If he used C3 and it did the same amount of damage to Sasuke my proposition wouldn't change despite it being shown before.

...How?

It is scaling to 330 megatons though, it's just not stated because that's the same AP range.

It's not because he didn't show it before. It's because we know it's weaker than C3 which has a known AP limit. If he used C3 and it did the same amount of damage to Sasuke my proposition wouldn't change despite it being shown before.

...How?
Because there's literally no need to give him another Key you're arbitrarily assuming that he got stronger just because.
It is scaling to 330 megatons though, it's just not stated because that's the same AP range.
Gaara has his own casual 100 Megaton feat, and him having a "Higher" does not mean he scales to 330 Megaton it just means he's able to do feats unquantifiably higher than his casual feat but below the 330 Megaton feat

His shield held but was still otherwise deformed by the explosion

Your mind is just dead set on "Higher" meaning 330 Megatons

Because there's literally no need to give him another Key you're arbitrarily assuming that he got stronger just because.

Gaara has his own casual 100 Megaton feat, and him having a "Higher" does not mean he scales to 330 Megaton it just means he's able to do feats unquantifiably higher than his casual feat but below the 330 Megaton feat

His shield held but was still otherwise deformed by the explosion

Your mind is just dead set on "Higher" meaning 330 Megatons
You know what? I still disagree, but this isn't worth spending all this time arguing about. Sure it can get a higher.

I guess I'll have to wait cause the 7-B placeholders gonna be changed soon. Oh well, I've had to wait this long already.

This entire crt literally out of spite for backscaling. This deidara nonsense just wouldn't make sense. For one, you give no reason for deidara getting stronger just
Deidara is stronger because he could damage someone with greater durability than Gaara's sand. His sand shield isn't way more durable than his 100 megatons of sand because it's smaller and is made of the same material
The simple case is that Sasuke doesn't scale above c3 and c2 meaning there's no reason to make a new key. Deidara just has strong c2 bombs, c3 > c2 is still a thing and would not make sense for Kishi just throw that scaling out the window for Deidara. I know you hate backscaling but it just is a thing when characters lack time and training and implications for getting stronger.

And just gonna point this out, I hate the game scaling even if its considered canon, the fact we don't see how those fights happen is incredibly bad for scaling. In sasori and oros case, we know exactly how both fight yet the battlefield looks completely unharmed even though those two engage in large scale combat with iron sand destroying caves, oro being capable of slicing up forests, oro holding back, Sasori not using his main body, I mean so much didn't happen in that fight just from seeing the battlefield so I think its pointless for scaling other than oro tanking shinra Tensei which seemed to be a much greater one than he's used on Kakashi or sm Naruto. It would also put Oro and Jiraiya above Gamabunta who is right now above them due to Shukaku scaling which is incorrect as its a nerfed Shukaku. The scaling is so messed up rn

This entire crt literally out of spite for backscaling. This deidara nonsense just wouldn't make sense. For one, you give no reason for deidara getting stronger just

The simple case is that Sasuke doesn't scale above c3 and c2 meaning there's no reason to make a new key. Deidara just has strong c2 bombs, c3 > c2 is still a thing and would not make sense for Kishi just throw that scaling out the window for Deidara. I know you hate backscaling but it just is a thing when characters lack time and training and implications for getting stronger.
I didn't say Sasuke scales above C2, I said the opposite. Anyways, that's not part of the OP and I conceded that argument anyways.

I mean, months is definitely time.
And just gonna point this out, I hate the game scaling even if its considered canon, the fact we don't see how those fights happen is incredibly bad for scaling. In sasori and oros case, we know exactly how both fight yet the battlefield looks completely unharmed even though those two engage in large scale combat with iron sand destroying caves, oro being capable of slicing up forests, oro holding back, Sasori not using his main body, I mean so much didn't happen in that fight just from seeing the battlefield so I think its pointless for scaling other than oro tanking shinra Tensei which seemed to be a much greater one than he's used on Kakashi or sm Naruto. It would also put Oro and Jiraiya above Gamabunta who is right now above them due to Shukaku scaling which is incorrect as its a nerfed Shukaku. The scaling is so messed up rn
There was tons of smoke in the surrounding area though.

Orochimaru doesn't always slice up forests when he fights. His fight with Hiruzen was far smaller scale.

I didn't say Oro scales to Sasori's main body, just him with the 3rd Kazekage.

Also the Konan vs Sasori fight lends credence to the Sannin scaling above Sasori.

Was he nerfed after he woke up? And anyways, that'd only scale their durability higher, not necessarily their AP.

There was tons of smoke in the surrounding area though.

Orochimaru doesn't always slice up forests when he fights. His fight with Hiruzen was far smaller scale.

I didn't say Oro scales to Sasori's main body, just him with the 3rd Kazekage.

Also the Konan vs Sasori fight lends credence to the Sannin scaling above Sasori.

Was he nerfed after he woke up? And anyways, that'd only scale their durability higher, not necessarily their AP.
smoke? but the ground, trees, them, nothing looks remotely damaged. Just laziness and randomness from the dev team for the games if anything, adding random smoke to imply something happened but really oro and sasori held back on jutsus.

Yea he doesn't always do it but his fight with Hiruzen was closed off in a barrier so kinda hard to know what would've happened had it be open in Konoha. Oro has other big Justus though, his big snakes, his Rashomon gates.

Oro scaling to third seems less likely, maybe in speed they could but the puppet is undamaged and he held back so we don't really know what he scales to if at all, plus the third is strong because of the iron sand and we don't see what he did to the sand meaning there's no way to scale him to the iron sand.

Konan vs Sasori suffer from the same thing oro vs sasori does, lack of context to the fight and how or what was damaged, iirc what it seemed like Konan did to beat the third was wrapped it in paper to defeat it and not actually do anything to the iron sand which again is the reason for him being such a powerful character.

smoke? but the ground, trees, them, nothing looks remotely damaged. Just laziness and randomness from the dev team for the games if anything, adding random smoke to imply something happened but really oro and sasori held back on jutsus.
There's reason to think Orochimaru held back, but not Sasori.
Yea he doesn't always do it but his fight with Hiruzen was closed off in a barrier so kinda hard to know what would've happened had it be open in Konoha. Oro has other big Justus though, his big snakes, his Rashomon gates.
The point is that not much damage doesn't mean as much as you think.
Oro scaling to third seems less likely, maybe in speed they could but the puppet is undamaged and he held back so we don't really know what he scales to if at all, plus the third is strong because of the iron sand and we don't see what he did to the sand meaning there's no way to scale him to the iron sand.
His sand is pretty much the only thing he uses though, so it's quite likely Orochimaru had to deal with the sand.
Konan vs Sasori suffer from the same thing oro vs sasori does, lack of context to the fight and how or what was damaged, iirc what it seemed like Konan did to beat the third was wrapped it in paper to defeat it and not actually do anything to the iron sand which again is the reason for him being such a powerful character.
But to get to the 3rd's body, she would need to get past his iron sand.

There's reason to think Orochimaru held back, but not Sasori.
I think the fact the environment isn't destroyed implies he held back with the iron sand, again we know the iron sand is destructive when its used yet nothing of that is shown. Also the third can engage in combat, who's to say he even used iron sand? Oro also doesn't mention it nor do we see random iron sand lying around.

The point is that not much damage doesn't mean as much as you think.
It does though, both cause wide damage when they fight and that isn't present at all. At the very least what happened is Sasori only had the puppet engage in Taijutsu, I mean hell when he pulled third out he had use weapons not the iron sand.
But to get to the 3rd's body, she would need to get past his iron sand.
Yet as same with Oro, instead of going and pulling out iron sand like he would do if its his only thing, he uses Taijutsu to fight her. She also gets up by the third and only seems to scale in speed to him. I think what Sasori is doing is keeping the iron sand hidden and not using one of his greatest weapons, it makes sense against oro and Konan. He's a secretive member, doesn't want things about him being known, doesn't want to reveal his cards, idk just seems like Sasori holds back his iron sand against them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back