• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MASSIVE HAX UPGRADE for the Lake Trio

-The Lake Guardians (Mesprit, Azelf and Uxie) are called in Japanese as Lake Gods so I think they should get Type 4 Immortality because of their state of being.

-Also the Lake Trio is able to regenerate their crystals after they have been removed to make the Red Chai , so I think they could get Regenerationn (Mid-Low).

And nothing more....

What is your opinion about this?

What's going on here...

Can the admins get a bit serious here?. I know this isn't massive nor do I think it even works like that but I think it's best to just get this over with.

I mean we are just having a little fun. Nothing is wrong with that. Especially with a title like "MASSIVE HAX UPGRADE" to only be two very reasonable and simple additions.

I'm all for joking and yes, it being called Massive Hax Upgrade is funny. I just think this can get done like that.

>Homura Akemi downgrade

>Actually an upgrade that allows her to stalemate Lucey

Thinking about it still makes me laugh

Stalemates CS Falldown Lucey only tho. Any other Lucey utterly stomps.

Just putting that out there.

I don't know if we should consider them gods just because they're called gods.

Otherwise half the Legendary Pokemon in the series would get this for being worshipped.

Also, regenerating a jewel in one's forehead isn't Low-Mid in the slightest.

Just a thought but how does being a God Instantly give you Type 4 Immortality...

I think it's Mid Low. and to be fair, these 3 are kinda Gods even moreso than the Kami Trio as they actually are the Gods of Knowledge, Willpower and Emotion specifically.

What actually does grant one Type 4 Immortality? That always confused me. It's never really brought up much and kinda seems useless.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
What actually does grant one Type 4 Immortality? That always confused me. It's never really brought up much and kinda seems useless.
Protection from a deity or other higher force or being unable to die due to being a deity.

I assume Type 4 means that your a god that can't be killed by a weaker being because of your statis or you are protected by a god.

Now do the lake trip fall into this category?.

Type 4 immortality is honestly utterly useless since it's extremely vague and subjective, is NLFey and gets restricted no matter what the situation is.

One small thing im surprised wasnt added.

Besides destroying a space-time singularity, shouldn't the Lake Trio have some level of Space-Time manipulation?

Through the red chain they can bind and connect Time and Space (In the anime they literally do this via portals) and since all 3 of them can cancel out the time or space powers of Dialga/Palkia, it should imply they also have good enough control to stop them.

Also, one more thing about the Type 4-8 Immortalities. Even if the Lake Trio can't get them, shouldnt Dialga and Palkia get them via Giratina's Distortion World?

As far as the anime goes, Giratina's universe cancels out any imbalanced damages done to the main pokemon world in order to keep time and space balanced. This was shown and confirmed in the Giratina movie. Going off that, that would mean Dialga's time and Palkia's space can't be destroyed or effected as long as the Distortion World cancels out damages done to them.

Could that be a kind of Type 4 or Type 8 Immortalitity?

I'm 99% sure that both Dialga and Palkia still take damage/can be killed with the DW doing its job

Unless it's from Arceus, who doesnt really count here, not really.

Their entire fight was making time and space be "shaken" very violently and it was causing the distortion world to have nearly full of anti-matter pollution to counteract the damages.

I don't think that means they get Type 4 or 8. They aren't reliant on Time and Space. Time and Space are reliant on them. This isn't like say the SGDL who are directly stated and shown to resurrect due to malice in the hearts of mortals or resurrect due to the sins they embody. These guys have never been stated or shown to resurrect based upon what they are. Without that, I don't see these guys getting Type 8.

Back