• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
the only pokemon experts i know are professor kukui ( i kind of forgot the name ) and Arcues0x, so I guess you can ask them.

the only pokemon experts i know are professor kukui ( i kind of forgot the name ) and Arcues0x, so I guess you can ask them.
i don't consider myself an expert per say, someone like Imaginyum and Strym are better at it then me, Ima being an expert in pokedex entries and non-god tier pokemon and Strym being damn good at the god tiers.
I will say that one of our main units of intelligence when it comes to major pokemon is @Executor_N0 .

Anyways, i recommend commenting this thread on the comment section of the profiles of
@ProfessorKukui4Life @Executor_N0 @StrymULTRA
maybe @SamanPatou

Honestly, i am not sure this thread will going as well anymore.
The main reason why i made this thread is about giratina non existence.

In my purpose put him at nep type 2 because every god pokemon stands with their concept like
Palkia stand as concept of space
Dialga stand as concept of time
And both stand as embodies all of physical
And trio lake stand as spirit concept
Which are stand as embodies all of meta physical.

And here
Giratina stand as concept of anti matter
And become nature of distortion world.
Which are in my opinion and following executorN0 blog it's a non existence state, a pure nothingness, opposite of everything, and everything happen inside such as detail Environment just happen in through human eye and just reflection that doesn't exist, just like masuda said.
Which mean Giratina is stand as concept of non existence idealistic. Not conceptual non existence.
And everything lacking like space time or spirit just an aspect for the nep.

Honestly, i am not sure this thread will going as well anymore.
The main reason why i made this thread is about giratina non existence.

In my purpose put him at nep type 2 because every god pokemon stands with their concept like
Palkia stand as concept of space
Dialga stand as concept of time
And both stand as embodies all of physical
And trio lake stand as spirit concept
Which are stand as embodies all of meta physical.

And here
Giratina stand as concept of anti matter
And become nature of distortion world.
Which are in my opinion and following executorN0 blog it's a non existence state, a pure nothingness, opposite of everything, and everything happen inside such as detail Environment just happen in through human eye and just reflection that doesn't exist, just like masuda said.
Which mean Giratina is stand as concept of non existence idealistic. Not conceptual non existence.
And everything lacking like space time or spirit just an aspect for the nep.
As Arthex said, Ask the pokemon experts and staffs to evaluate this on their message wall. Sorry he asked me to do it all but it's not really my crt and they'd need your knowledge where it counts

So far it's just HGR that's been outright rejected. There's strong evidence for Nep and the others but without the staff we'd be stuck on this forever

You guys should call Yuri & DT, those 2 clearly rejected the NEP stuffs and transduality (tho I'm not sure if you guys are still arguing for transduality) to see if their opinion has changed... Otherwise, this thread will not go anywhere because apparently they are the most knowledgeable in the subject.

Then use the original design coward
Ỳ̵̢̺̪͝ ̷͖̀͛̒Ŏ̷̢͇̑͆ ̷̖̼̗̑͗͝ͅŮ̴̢͈̣̖̔̀ ̸̯̀̉͘ ̸̤̄͋̊ ̷̟̬͉͌Ḓ̷̼̭͋ ̷͙̒̌̌A̸̮̤̋ ̴̳́͂̑͝ͅR̷͔͇̬͙͛̓̒ ̴̼̝͛̚͜ͅĘ̶̓̏̓͜ ̶̨̲͓̹̇ ̷͓͔̝̮̈́͗̎́C̸̥̈́͌̋͗ ̶̞̟̀ͅH̵̲͛ ̸̤̗͂Ȧ̵̲̺ ̷̜̱̖̱̿͐͠L̶͖̖͚̜͛ ̸͉̫̪́̋̌̂L̴̨̻̦̀̈́ ̷̢͍͇̃͛̒̕͜Ë̷̖͕́̍ ̶̨̪̬͑͝Ṅ̷̝̰̫̇́͝ ̶̜͖͕̑Ǵ̴̝̮̦̹ ̸̘̰͘Ë̸̡̛̥̠ ̸̝͈̱̦̓̉̚ ̸̤̆̀̕M̴̪͎̃̚ ̴̫̭̂͌͠Ȩ̸͙̳̈̽̋͐ ̵̱͚̪̞̈́̑̚ ̴̖̮̅̀M̶̯͊ ̶̢̪͓̊O̸̥̫͚͆ ̷̨̧̰͉̐̈R̴̝̈́̆̂ ̵͕̚Ṱ̵̞̤̏̚ ̶̨̱̱̪̉̇́Ȧ̴̠̪͐̆̉ ̶̮̰̻̫͐̽̋̀L̴̮̻̝͑ͅ

I was referring to the other avatar my humblest apologies you were already the cooler one.
M̷̘͙̀̀Ȳ̵̡͎̪̹͇̪͖̗̻̭̘̇̉̓͌͛̄̈̌ͅͅ ̷̺͈͕͈̯͈̥͍̘̔̋͛͗̌͋͊̽͝ͅḐ̵̬̜̲͚̗͋̐̀̊̈̐̏͂͝Ơ̸̧̳̈̂͆͑͌͋̌̈́̋͘͝M̴̧͕̟̗͇̬̺̘̬̙̠̮̊͐͛͐̅̃́͘͝͠Ḯ̴̡̨̧̲̼͚̤͎͎͉̤̯͈͜Ṇ̶͈̯̯̖̦̜̓͐I̸̧̡̞̰͚̙̣͚̞̓̓̇͆̅͋͌͜Ó̷̞̣͆̓̚N̸̹͔̠͍̲̽̋̅̊͋́̔̒͛̈́ ̷̨̡̢̱̥̫͉͇͓̰̦̜̜͆̉̐̎͋͜Ş̴̻̫̜͈̠̭͍̹̗̭̦̗͙̐͂̓́̎̽͛̇̓̿ͅĤ̶̻͉̬̿̑͌͐́͛̉́͋̑̍͘̚A̸̫͐̐̓̍̓̚͘L̴̨̘̝̱̙̼̣͔̺̗̘̃̎͗̉̎͜Ļ̴̡͚̰͖̖̗̬̳̻̯̊͌͋̑̋͜͜ͅ ̶͙̬͍̻͗̾̿͋̈́̑̍̏̓͆̓̋̕͝N̵̯̲̳̥̬͉̄̆̃̿͗̈̉͂̽̌̈́͘͜Ò̴̡̼̮͖͈̜͍͛̑̃͒͗́̃͗̃͜͝ͅT̴̳̥̠͉̘͚̞͎̝̻̣̣̖͉̓̿̿͑́̔͆̋̃̽̽̄̚͜͝ ̶̬͘B̸͙̈̈́̈̽̇E̷̩̳̣̣̱̫̝͎̲̩͓͎̞̝̅̾̒̽́̀̏́̚͘͜͝ ̴̨̡͔̤̠͈̬͍̦͔̙͑̓̀̇̈̉̓̚̚̚͜ͅQ̸̼̟̟͍́͆̏̉͊̇͛̄̚̚͠ͅÚ̷̹̍̀͊̄͛͛̅̐̐͠͝Ē̴̥̠̭̃S̴̰̳̝̻̩̣̙̳͚̝̀̒͌̉͘T̸̢̜̲̪͕̏̆̏́̿̽͌̔̍́̍̃̀̓I̴͚̪̠͕̖̖̥͕̓ͅO̵̡̡̰͉͓̜̩͙̥̎̆̋̿̾̾̿͘̕͜Ņ̶̹̝͐̔̉̿̾E̵̡̡̞̼̭̮̲͖̮̋̽̌̋̈́̕ͅD̴̡̨͔͖̙͓̖̗̰͉́̋̓̒͗̉͌̊́̆̍̏́

M̷̘͙̀̀Ȳ̵̡͎̪̹͇̪͖̗̻̭̘̇̉̓͌͛̄̈̌ͅͅ ̷̺͈͕͈̯͈̥͍̘̔̋͛͗̌͋͊̽͝ͅḐ̵̬̜̲͚̗͋̐̀̊̈̐̏͂͝Ơ̸̧̳̈̂͆͑͌͋̌̈́̋͘͝M̴̧͕̟̗͇̬̺̘̬̙̠̮̊͐͛͐̅̃́͘͝͠Ḯ̴̡̨̧̲̼͚̤͎͎͉̤̯͈͜Ṇ̶͈̯̯̖̦̜̓͐I̸̧̡̞̰͚̙̣͚̞̓̓̇͆̅͋͌͜Ó̷̞̣͆̓̚N̸̹͔̠͍̲̽̋̅̊͋́̔̒͛̈́ ̷̨̡̢̱̥̫͉͇͓̰̦̜̜͆̉̐̎͋͜Ş̴̻̫̜͈̠̭͍̹̗̭̦̗͙̐͂̓́̎̽͛̇̓̿ͅĤ̶̻͉̬̿̑͌͐́͛̉́͋̑̍͘̚A̸̫͐̐̓̍̓̚͘L̴̨̘̝̱̙̼̣͔̺̗̘̃̎͗̉̎͜Ļ̴̡͚̰͖̖̗̬̳̻̯̊͌͋̑̋͜͜ͅ ̶͙̬͍̻͗̾̿͋̈́̑̍̏̓͆̓̋̕͝N̵̯̲̳̥̬͉̄̆̃̿͗̈̉͂̽̌̈́͘͜Ò̴̡̼̮͖͈̜͍͛̑̃͒͗́̃͗̃͜͝ͅT̴̳̥̠͉̘͚̞͎̝̻̣̣̖͉̓̿̿͑́̔͆̋̃̽̽̄̚͜͝ ̶̬͘B̸͙̈̈́̈̽̇E̷̩̳̣̣̱̫̝͎̲̩͓͎̞̝̅̾̒̽́̀̏́̚͘͜͝ ̴̨̡͔̤̠͈̬͍̦͔̙͑̓̀̇̈̉̓̚̚̚͜ͅQ̸̼̟̟͍́͆̏̉͊̇͛̄̚̚͠ͅÚ̷̹̍̀͊̄͛͛̅̐̐͠͝Ē̴̥̠̭̃S̴̰̳̝̻̩̣̙̳͚̝̀̒͌̉͘T̸̢̜̲̪͕̏̆̏́̿̽͌̔̍́̍̃̀̓I̴͚̪̠͕̖̖̥͕̓ͅO̵̡̡̰͉͓̜̩͙̥̎̆̋̿̾̾̿͘̕͜Ņ̶̹̝͐̔̉̿̾E̵̡̡̞̼̭̮̲͖̮̋̽̌̋̈́̕ͅD̴̡̨͔͖̙͓̖̗̰͉́̋̓̒͗̉͌̊́̆̍̏́
What. This is beyond my understanding. Wh....Who are you

What. This is beyond my understanding. Wh....Who are you
An entity lying beyond the shadows of time and space, watching itself grow as existence is a mere part of him. He is THE ORIGINAL ONE, one who forges the beginning and ends the end.

or in simple, a giant lama that has anger issues.

An entity lying beyond the shadows of time and space, watching itself grow as existence is a mere part of him. He is THE ORIGINAL ONE, one who forges the beginning and ends the end.

or in simple, a giant lama that has anger issues.
So there's another parallel universe where another Arceus Avatar no-selled the meteor?

̶D̶o̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶j̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶h̶a̶t̶e̶ ̶m̶e̶,̶ ̶O̶r̶i̶g̶i̶n̶a̶l̶ ̶O̶n̶e̶?̶ ̶

Something came to mind.

If each possibility creates a parallel world, it means the events of the movie has happened in many different ways. Nice

Meaning there's an alternate multiverse Arceus destroyed, another where he no selled the meteor, a world where he died, etc. Is each parallel world a self contained multiverse? Cos in PLA the space-rift is a portal to innumerable universes

And each game copy is its own cosmology. Which applies to anime and manga

Looks like GameFreak should give us a proper cosmology explanation tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back