• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
lmao wait, dosent bde 2 basically mean arcues is 1a? like bde type 2 basically seems like "being beyond the concept of spatial dimensions" to me, which is 1a.

I am under the impression that BDE is not related to tiers and if so then I would be completely against it.

Well even if it is not tier based, what would you require to interact with bde 2? 1a range, or some other ability?

Well even if it is not tier based, what would you require to interact with bde 2? 1a range, or some other ability?

There is this statement:

These characters aren't necessarily superior to spacetime on every level, but just within the scope which they are shown
So even High 3-A characters can qualify.

Voyagers are due to range yes, after being sent to a place beyond the layers after being erased.

Hmmph? How does BDE make you harder to interact with. I was under the impression it only makes you immune to space-time hax for type 2

Well even after bde is revised, type 2 basically seems like 1a.
Type 2: Characters whose nature is defined by lacking spatiotemporal features and being superior to them in nature. These characters aren't necessarily superior to spacetime on every level, but just within the scope which they are shown. Due to transcending this spacetime they are immune to Spatial Manipulation and Time Manipulation of it. They furthermore inherit any benefits of Type 1.
Neither the type nor the ability itself specifies that it relates to tier 1 specifically. So seems fine atm.
Due to transcending this spacetime they are immune to Spatial Manipulation and Time Manipulation of it. They furthermore inherit any benefits of Type 1.
Nothing more

Yuri & DT clearly rejected Transduality... The only thing that was not concretely rejected is BDE.
I know, as I said previously they have rejected everything more than once although there seems to be a small exception with BDE. If I had to decide then only BDE could be applied here, although I don't know what type it would be (seems to be type 2). But it is not up to me to decide so I will leave it up to a staff member.
@QuasiYuri

Can you help out a bit further here again please?

@QuasiYuri

Can you help out a bit further here again please?
Quasi probably won't be returning, but agrees to what DonTalk said

DontTalk's agrees. He did have an issue with contradictions but it was resolved.

Gyro Agrees to TD and BDE. But TD is rejected so BDE remains

Overall, they'd likely not return.

BDE at least, looks good to go

You could ping others, Or just close the thread. It's up to you I guess.....

I just want us to draw to a conclusion. Unlike the other Pokémon crts that are ready to go on for another decade

Why was TD rejected exactly? staffs don't exactly go around agreeing with anyone that hasn't provided a fair reason. so whats the reason?

"TD is inapplicable. Even if they were predating the concepts of spacetime (which is conjecture at best) that wouldn't imply transduality. Tranduality is about being in a logically paradox state, which a lack of a concept isn't indicating.
That's why someone like Noah doesn't have it despite predating literally every Type 1 concept of the multiverse."

That's what DonTalk said

"TD is inapplicable. Even if they were predating the concepts of spacetime (which is conjecture at best) that wouldn't imply transduality. Tranduality is about being in a logically paradox state, which a lack of a concept isn't indicating.
That's why someone like Noah doesn't have it despite predating literally every Type 1 concept of the multiverse."

That's what DonTalk said
I agree with him tbh, granting a character td just because he predates a concept is too 'vague? ( can't remember a proper term. )

but however since dialga and palkia are time and space itself and arcues trascends them, that should be td1 honestly. unless the fact that they both are a part of him is a anti-feat.

That's exactly why Arceus qualifies for BDE2 in the first place.

He exists beyond/independent of, and transcends the reality.

. unless the fact that they both are a part of him is a anti-feat.
No. Arceus is like discount Swirl Of Root. The entire reality are just extensions of his being and he transcends them altogether, existing outside of it and it's systems

1. Still disagree with regeneration for reasons said.
2. NEP clearly deosn't pass our requirements in the slightest. Proof of complete physical nonexistence has to be given to have it and we have more than enough proof of a lack of complete physical nonexistence. Whether or not the matter behaves weirdly is of no consequence here. Neither that it was a riddle, especially since the distortion world in other non-related depictions (e.g. anime and manga) isn't a complete void either.
3. TD is inapplicable. Even if they were predating the concepts of spacetime (which is conjecture at best) that wouldn't imply transduality. Tranduality is about being in a logically paradox state, which a lack of a concept isn't indicating.
That's why someone like Noah doesn't have it despite predating literally every Type 1 concept of the multiverse.
4. This would be fine if the components it grants aren't contradicted. Wasn't timetravel successfully used against Arceus in the Pokémon movie?
Quasi probably won't be returning, but agrees to what DonTalk said

DontTalk's agrees. He did have an issue with contradictions but it was resolved.

Gyro Agrees to TD and BDE. But TD is rejected so BDE remains

Overall, they'd likely not return.

BDE at least, looks good to go

You could ping others, Or just close the thread. It's up to you I guess.....

I just want us to draw to a conclusion. Unlike the other Pokémon crts that are ready to go on for another decade
So is somebody who knows what they are doing willing to apply what our staff have decided here please?

If no Arceus supporter is willing to do it I can do it, but I would need a small description of what they want to be added together Beyond-Dimensional Existence in order to add the ability.

Seems fine, i'll apply the changes later when Ant comes online or maybe i'll just ask someone to unlock Arceus' profile

Damn... Idk this thread still going on
Better close soon.

And now how about palkia and dialga stuff does it got rejected too?

It seems that nobody paid attention to Palkia and Dialga (I also missed it), only to Giratina and Arceus, but I suggest that if you want to talk about that, you do it in another CRT since this one is practically finished/concluded.

Can somebody link to all of the Pokemon pages that need to be locked here please?

Okay. I have done so. Thank you to everybody who helped out here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back