• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like GameFreak should give us a proper cosmology explanation tbh
i mentioned this in another thread, i doubt gamefreak or the original writers are even aware of the large, ridiculous, largely ridiculous and ridiculously large cosmlogy they made, they probably think it is but a multiverse.

i mentioned this in another thread, i doubt gamefreak or the original writers are even aware of the large, ridiculous, largely ridiculous and ridiculously large cosmlogy they made, they probably think it is but a multiverse.
I share the same sentiment.

̶T̶h̶e̶y̶ ̶c̶o̶u̶l̶d̶'̶v̶e̶ ̶e̶a̶s̶i̶l̶y̶ ̶u̶s̶e̶d̶ ̶P̶L̶A̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶w̶a̶n̶k̶ ̶A̶r̶c̶e̶u̶s̶ ̶a̶l̶l̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶w̶a̶y̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶t̶i̶e̶r̶ ̶1̶

funny to think that, if we had all of those statements when the wiki was way more lenient, arceus could probably even be 1-C, 7D

I was asked to comment here.

I also saw that DontTalk, Executor, and QuasiYuri evaluated this thread earlier. They are all usually reliable. What were their conclusions?

I was asked to comment here.

I also saw that DontTalk, Executor, and QuasiYuri evaluated this thread earlier. They are all usually reliable. What were their conclusions?
1. High Godly was a rejected by everyone

2. Nep is shaky because of the Distortion world visuals seemingly contradicting statements made by almost everyone who's been there. The argument against it was the fact that there are rocks and stuff(basically matter) , but They don't even act like actual matter, they fade in and out of existence. What people forget is that those structures are created by Giratina purposefully to meet and test the player. It was a puzzle, for those who played the games. , . Aside this, the DW is a vast expanse of nothingness.
Quasi and DontTalk disagree, but that was before this evidence was laid out. You can evaluate this

2. TD 2 was disagreed on by QuasiYuri because the dualities that most Legendaries represent aren't actual concepts. But TD 1 can work. Spirit and matter is a fundamental dual concept that keeps the multiverse in balance. As well as time and space. DontTalk disagrees because he doesn't view them as concepts but those are personal feelings against the facts. Executor leans towards agreeing on this. TD 1 is fine.

BDE 2 wasn't really commented on, but it's something that should be included. He existed before spatio temporal Dimensions and is superior to them in nature. I'm not sure whether bde is reserved for tier 1. If that's the case then bde 1 is fine

BDE 2 wasn't really commented on, but it's something that should be included. He existed before spatio temporal Dimensions and is superior to them in nature. I'm not sure whether bde is reserved for tier 1. If that's the case then bde 1 is fine
BDE is no longer restricted by tier.

Last edited:
1. High Godly was a rejected by everyone

2. Nep is shaky because of the Distortion world visuals seemingly contradicting statements made by almost everyone who's been there. The argument against it was the fact that there are rocks and stuff(basically matter) , but They don't even act like actual matter, they fade in and out of existence. What people forget is that those structures are created by Giratina purposefully to meet and test the player. It was a puzzle, for those who played the games. , . Aside this, the DW is a vast expanse of nothingness.
Quasi and DontTalk disagree, but that was before this evidence was laid out. You can evaluate this

2. TD 2 was disagreed on by QuasiYuri because the dualities that most Legendaries represent aren't actual concepts. But TD 1 can work. Spirit and matter is a fundamental dual concept that keeps the multiverse in balance. As well as time and space. DontTalk disagrees because he doesn't view them as concepts but those are personal feelings against the facts. Executor leans towards agreeing on this. TD 1 is fine.

@DontTalkDT @Executor_N0 @QuasiYuri

What do you think about this?

1. Still disagree with regeneration for reasons said.
2. NEP clearly deosn't pass our requirements in the slightest. Proof of complete physical nonexistence has to be given to have it and we have more than enough proof of a lack of complete physical nonexistence. Whether or not the matter behaves weirdly is of no consequence here. Neither that it was a riddle, especially since the distortion world in other non-related depictions (e.g. anime and manga) isn't a complete void either.
3. TD is inapplicable. Even if they were predating the concepts of spacetime (which is conjecture at best) that wouldn't imply transduality. Tranduality is about being in a logically paradox state, which a lack of a concept isn't indicating.
That's why someone like Noah doesn't have it despite predating literally every Type 1 concept of the multiverse.
4. This would be fine if the components it grants aren't contradicted. Wasn't timetravel successfully used against Arceus in the Pokémon movie?

1. Fine

2. Fine. although those structures may have been stuff created by Giratina to test the player. Because those structures lead directly to Giratina, with moving platforms, switches and stuff. Geniusly designed puzzles like that are clearly the work of the ruler of the DW. Besides that there's only a void. Anyway...

3. Mind and matter are a duality in the verse at least. Explained are such, and so is the distortion world and the Pokémon reality. As Masuda mentioned arceus is transcendent over his reality. He's unbound by the stuff he created, existing outside of it entirely.

4. That's his physical Avatar. His True Form is the abstract that exists outside the multiverse and is responsible for shaping the concepts and stuff. He interacts with reality through his physical avatars. Everything listed applies directly to that.

1. Still disagree with regeneration for reasons said.
2. NEP clearly deosn't pass our requirements in the slightest. Proof of complete physical nonexistence has to be given to have it and we have more than enough proof of a lack of complete physical nonexistence. Whether or not the matter behaves weirdly is of no consequence here. Neither that it was a riddle, especially since the distortion world in other non-related depictions (e.g. anime and manga) isn't a complete void either.
3. TD is inapplicable. Even if they were predating the concepts of spacetime (which is conjecture at best) that wouldn't imply transduality. Tranduality is about being in a logically paradox state, which a lack of a concept isn't indicating.
That's why someone like Noah doesn't have it despite predating literally every Type 1 concept of the multiverse.
4. This would be fine if the components it grants aren't contradicted. Wasn't timetravel successfully used against Arceus in the Pokémon movie?
No Time Travel was not
Time Travel actually didn’t do anything at all

DontTalk's conclusions are probably fine. Do we need to apply anything here based on them, or should we close this thread?

DontTalk's conclusions are probably fine. Do we need to apply anything here based on them, or should we close this thread?
Ehh... . I just want this to be over with is all. BDE is still on the table tho. I'm not sure whether type 1 or type 2

Ehh... . I just want this to be over with is all. BDE is still on the table tho. I'm not sure whether type 1 or type 2
Okay. I would appreciate further staff input about that then.

No Time Travel was not
Time Travel actually didn’t do anything at all
It seemed Arceus wasn't affected by it at first. Then time stopped, its attacks fizzled out and it became calm. I wouldn't say time travel did nothing but Arceus did seem to resist it at first.
BDE 2 maybe. Probably only true form.

Tbh if Arceus predates Spirit/mind and matter, isn't that nep? Physical and metaphysical. Nep 1, (type 2 maybe for preceding reality) , and aspect 1 and 3

Either that or we nuke immunity to soul manipulation cos that's where we got it from.

Yeah everything Arceus and the CT did still happened in the present after Ash changed the past. It's just that Arceus was shown that there was no reason to keep fighting.

Agree with DontalkDT
Yeah everything Arceus and the CT did still happened in the present after Ash changed the past. It's just that Arceus was shown that there was no reason to keep fighting.
@QuasiYuri @GyroNutz

So do you think that we should close this thread, or is Beyond-Dimensional Existence, or something else, still under consideration here?

Thank you for the reply.

That can probanly be used then.

I don't think that anything would happen. It would likely just annoy them and waste their time.

I don't think that anything would happen. It would likely just annoy them and waste their time.
I know, as I said previously they have rejected everything more than once although there seems to be a small exception with BDE. If I had to decide then only BDE could be applied here, although I don't know what type it would be (seems to be type 2). But it is not up to me to decide so I will leave it up to a staff member.

I know, as I said previously they have rejected everything more than once although there seems to be a small exception with BDE. If I had to decide then only BDE could be applied here, although I don't know what type it would be (seems to be type 2). But it is not up to me to decide so I will leave it up to a staff member.
Fine then. BDE is fine. Smh

And that, my friends, is why every single Pokémon crt is at a standstill.
Everything from the beginning was practically rejected, you were the ones who wanted to drag this out to the point of being rejected again (Which I understand perfectly, I would also extend an important CRT for my verse as long as it can be accepted again.), although at least BDE seems to be fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back