• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Massive Goku Black, and Shenron Upgrades! Dragonball Fusions feats.

So, Goku Black destroyed several timepsaces consisting of anywhere from 6 to 18 Universes. Easily Multi-universal to Multiversal.

While, Regular Shenron has High Multiversal+ to Low Complex Multiversal feat at 6th dimensional.

Pictures are out of order. i am really sorry about that.

Ajljdklfajjdfljljsjdaf

Fdhkfajdjflajdjfalsjdlkjfa
Jflajldjfaljf
27067915 2451411075083062 6525026191968538380 n
27336658 2451410941749742 6822967613184989863 n
27459881 2451411078416395 7345565898176792238 n
27540299 2451411071749729 6564602977827081865 n
27072832 2451410945083075 1577491001943008427 n
27459628 2451410975083072 267033403055271707 n
27337153 2451410988416404 8353717542426928397 n
Jfldjsflkajsdf
Fhdjflsjdkjaff
Jflfjdlskjaflsjafa
Gljdfljdlsjfladf
Jfldjflajdjfa
Jflkdjklfjaldsjfa4
Flkkdlsjfljlsjdjflajsdfja
Jfldjfljalsjflajdlfjls
Jgldfjgljsg
Jglkjflkajfjasdfa
Vndljsdlfjla
Nvldjflsjfljasjdlfja

Let's not abuse real life theoretical physics here for Dragon Ball.

Also Fusions isn't canon.

A- Non-canon (Unless you make video game profiles I guess)

B- When is it stated that Shenron is 6-D?

Oh hey, more people doing things with Fusions

Anyways, DBF isn't canon to DBS or GT, and therefore doesn't scale

Also, Shenron only created the tournament with help from Beerus

SomebodyData said:
The guy is correlating real life sixth dimensional physics (Which from the looks of it isn't actually the type we use here) to say Shenron is 6-D.

The Everlasting said:
SomebodyData said:
The guy is correlating real life sixth dimensional physics (Which from the looks of it isn't actually the type we use here) to say Shenron is 6-D.
What theory do you guys use?

Also no hositlity please. I mean no harm. [To anyone in general.}

We don't make noncanon profiles for characters who aren't very different from their canon counterparts

(Also, funnily enough, I use the same coloration for my Saiyan)

TheEpicKingOfUltraLegends said:
What counts as being very different?
Different events that happened to said character, different powers and such.

Goku Black (Super) scales to 3-A

Goku Black (Dragon Ball Fusions) sscaling to 2-C... Yeah. Also DBF and DBH/DBX [ likely Heroes ] are canon, so i'm sure anyone above SSB Goku would get 2-B instead of 2-C.

That's just being basic.

@EpicKing

Doesn't matter. It doesn't fit into the timeline of the series at all and so it's non-canon.

None of the games are canon to the main series unless specified otherwise.

Son Goku (Xeno), for example, is a case of being extremely different from canon (although, this also isn't the same Goku to begin with, but whatever)

(Also, I totally call making DBF profiles)

And yes, Goku Black would scale to 2-B in Fusions

The characters in Fusions are different from the main timeline. Why not make a profile for the strongest characters in that game, or the most relevant i should say?

Well, outside of Goku and Vegeta being able to transform into Super Saiyan 4 (and Vegeta transforming into Super Saiyan 3), the only real differences is stats, so we'd just get "Son Goku, except he's 2-B"

I'm planning on making profiles for Tekka and Pinich though

JustSomeWeirdo said:
Well, outside of Goku and Vegeta being able to transform into Super Saiyan 4 (and Vegeta transforming into Super Saiyan 3), the only real differences is stats, so we'd just get "Son Goku, except he's 2-B"
I'm planning on making profiles for Tekka and Pinich though
Isn't that exactly what Xeno Son Goku is?

Goku Black in Fusions isn't really that different

Although, he is immune to Body Change and I believe he can use Vegito's ki blade instead of the normal purple ki blade Zamasu uses, he also has a pure heart and is therefore immune to Devilmite Beam

Zamasu (or Zamas in DBF) uses Planet Bomb, which is essentially the generic brand of Big Bang Attack iirc and can buff speed and defense of allies (also has Pure Heart)

That would only be a multiversal feat

And it was done with Beerus' help, revealed in Floor 6 after getting the Dragon Balls

That is true. If we assume it's half and half, it'd be 2-B. Albeit... That would imply interesting results. Like it would imply those stringer than regular Shenron is 2-B... Which messes up with the scaling a lot .

Also, there's no reason to believe the feat is anything higher than Low 2-C

Shenron stated that a world was created, and we see Tekka and Pinkch get sucked into the Timespace Tournament, meaning it's a big assumption to say that Shenron straight up took all of the timelines and merged them, especially when we see that several characters are still in their respective timelines

It's most likely that Shenron just brought things to the timespace tournament world

No, he linked them together. He didn't merge them. He created a Super Universe, possibly several super universes, for the tournament but he also created a pocket dimension that has all of Timspace linked together. as stated by Zamas
Gljdfljdlsjfladf
Jfldjflajdjfa
Jflkdjklfjaldsjfa4
Jglkjflkajfjasdfa
27072832 2451410945083075 1577491001943008427 n

What i just realized : They [ Ultra Pinich & Tekka's team ] headed to the real world in DBF, which was apparently above all of time and space [ Considering it's above the Timespace World, which is connected to all timelines ]. This same exact place is directly mentioned in DBH . Meaning... Ryu may have been unto something , but I'm not jinxing anything. At least it proves DBH and DBF are connected.

Ziku is made by Bulma, not Shenron

Ziku-ku-kan just supports Bulma creating 2-B tech in DBF

Either way we're not upgrading Canon Shenron to 2-B, he's absolutely scared of Beerus

Is there like

Anything actually connecting DBF and Xenoverse besides Mira and Towa being characters?

I know. Not only was i attempting to double confirm that notion... But I was also just saying maybe Ryu was right about the real world transcending the Multiverse based on a rewatching of the events involving the real world in both Dragon Ball Heroes and now Dragon Ball Fusions.

Back