• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball GT God Tier Upgrade: The Big (and simple) One

Status
Not open for further replies.
Several hours still remain until the edits that have been approved here are allowed to be applied. Also, which pages do you need unlocked specifically?

Dragon Ball fans have many enemies. Like Saint Seiya fans, or One Punch Man fans, or other Dragon Ball fans. Damn Dragon Ball fans. They ruined Dragon Ball.

Anyways how long left until this can be applied?

Dragon Ball fans have many enemies. Like Saint Seiya fans, or One Punch Man fans, or other Dragon Ball fans. Damn Dragon Ball fans. They ruined Dragon Ball.

Anyways how long left until this can be applied?
Saint Seiya fans are on the verge of extinction, I almost don't see them, normally there are only three or 10, anime is very old, usually the bullshit is against One Punch Man where the fanbase is too toxic

I'm getting mixed signals, I'd appreciate if a staff member would confirm if scaling below an above baseline 2-C feat with multiplers is enough for 2-C or not.

The difference is that
Beerus and Champa together make a baseline 2-C feat

You can’t downscale this one with multipliers because it’s not the same logic it’s above baseline 2-C the argument for Beerus and Champa is that they’re not 2-C but unquantifiable above Low 2-C

Makes sense to me
Well, mock other parts of the same fanbase then.
What do you guys think?

Can Staff give input on this?
I'm not sure either, but since Omega Shenron can destroy 3 universes and Syn Shenron is 10 times weaker, I guess he should still be a plain 2-C.

He'll just be 10 times weaker than those who can destroy 3 universes, while at the same time being superior to those who can only destroy two.

bbd5b91pgq171.png

ENTER

Not sure if it’s necessary to point out but just making it be known now that if Omega is 2-C and Syn is tens time weaker than Omega then Syn downscales from Omega but is still regardless 2-C and all how scale to Syn is of course 2-C as well

Remember
You can’t apply multiplication or division in Tier 2 to make changes in Tiering changes

Not sure if it’s necessary to point out but just making it be known now that if Omega is 2-C and Syn is tens time weaker than Omega then Syn downscales from Omega but is still regardless 2-C and all how scale to Syn is of course 2-C as well

Remember
You can’t apply multiplication or division in Tier 2 to make changes in Tiering changes
Yep. We already adressed this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back