• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball GT God Tier Upgrade: The Big (and simple) One

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah was about to say this can't actually be applied yet:

"For all content revision suggestions, a grace period of 48 hours should be allowed for the reviewing staff members to evaluate and approve them. This grace period applies to both minor and self-evident revisions, as well as larger revisions that may require more input from other staff members. This is to ensure that all staff members have the opportunity to review the suggested revisions and provide their input, even if the initial explanation post in a content revision thread is quite large and complicated. Until this grace period has elapsed since the time of the thread's creation, the revision should not be applied to the profiles."

Have no strong feelings about the CRT itself, just wanted to point out that they can't actually be upgraded to 2-C just yet.

When the CRT is literally influenced from a site revision one, it's better to wait dude.
Nah, 2-C for the God tiers is legit, so there is nothing to wait.

As for people who backscale, well, after that thread is over, depending on the result they might go down to Low 2-C or keep 2-C.

But by now, trust me it's better like this. I don't want this thread to turn into a 9 pages one.

Also, Antvasima came here and didn't complain about it, and said that this fine to apply, so it's fine.

"For all content revision suggestions, a grace period of 48 hours should be allowed for the reviewing staff members to evaluate and approve them. This grace period applies to both minor and self-evident revisions, as well as larger revisions that may require more input from other staff members. This is to ensure that all staff members have the opportunity to review the suggested revisions and provide their input, even if the initial explanation post in a content revision thread is quite large and complicated. Until this grace period has elapsed since the time of the thread's creation, the revision should not be applied to the profiles."

Have no strong feelings about the CRT itself, just wanted to point out that they can't actually be upgraded to 2-C just yet.
They can.

2-C is legit, God tiers should have it.

The problem are the characters that backscale, that's what that thread was meant for.

What the other staff members here have accepted is probably fine to apply, but I will ask some more of them for help in order to make certain.

@SamanPatou @Maverick_Zero_X @Elizhaa @LordGriffin1000 @Starter_Pack @Sir_Ovens @Theglassman12 @DemonGodMitchAubin

Would you be willing to help out here please?
Well, Ant gave a warning that it could, so it's all good!

Let me explain the difference between this feat and the Beerus and Champa feat
It’s assumed Beerus and Champa’s power together makes a baseline 2-C feat (2 space times effected) so they would be below 2-C but above Low 2-C still making them high into Low 2-C

the difference
3 space times are being threatened to be destroyed so it’s not baseline 2-C thus the same logic cannot be applied since it’s not the same as the baseline 2-C feat it’s higher into 2-C already with 3 space time continumms so they would still be 2-C downscaling 10x

well it is 48 hrs since the creation of the thread, we should have waited a little longer

well it is 48 hrs since the creation of the thread, we should have waited a little longer
Alright so the rest of the changes can be applied?

Uh yeah we can, the rules say the changes couldn’t be applied yet and edits can be reverted.
Thank you for helping out.

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

I am not sure if our rules currently mandate waiting for a minimum of 48 hours with applying threads after they were started or after they were been accepted though, but I think it was the former.

I am not sure if our rules currently mandate waiting for a minimum of 48 hours with applying threads after they were started or after they were been accepted though, but I think it was the former.
I think we can apply it now then.

Already like 8 Staff agreed with this CRT aswell

Thank you for helping out
I think it was at least 48 h from the thread creation. As I recall, it was made to not rush revisions past stuff’s gazes.

Considering the amount of votes agreeing, as well as how it is mostly uncontroversial (since it scales to cosmology we already approved) it can probably be applied.

Low 2-C vs 2-C argument still stands though.

I mean, technically speaking, since everyone agreed, it can be applied, closed, and maybe downgraded later if needed. But I don’t like leaving stuff like this up in the air.
We can only upgrade God tiers, and wait till that thread is concluded to upgrade the rest of the people who backscale from Omega's feat.

Based on Omegabronic's thread, Syn Shenron and SSJ4 Vegeta will be given the 'At most 2-C' rating.
Gogeta, Omega Shenron and Goku will be given 2-C outright
I'll apply the changes once the pages have been unlocked.

Based on Omegabronic's thread, Syn Shenron and SSJ4 Vegeta will be given the 'At most 2-C' rating.
Gogeta, Omega Shenron and Goku will be given 2-C outright
I'll apply the changes once the pages have been unlocked.
That’s for Baseline 2-C this is destruction of 3 space times so it would still be 2-C this isn’t the same as the Beerus and Champa feat they would still be 2-C

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back