• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball GT God Tier Upgrade: The Big (and simple) One

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are not equal, Goku just downscales.

Goku was able to restrict Syn shenron's movement for a moment.

That was before Syn shenron turned into Omega Shenron, after absorbing the other dragons.
Goku restricted, boxed with, and destroyed with Dragon Hammer Omega actually, not Syn

Pineappleman has mentioned several times that he's arguing for SFPS4 Goku to be relative to Omega in terms of pure AP. Why is the topic to drag into downscaling from 2-C? From what I see, the proposition is;
  • Omega and SSJ4 Gogeta = 2-C
  • SFPS4 Goku and Post NKB Goku = 2-C
  • Vegeta = Low 2-C

Restricting in the entire DB franchise has been done by weaker characters to much stronger ones.

A beaten up Goku restrained Raditz.

Android 16 restrained Perfect Cell.

SSJBE Vegeta restrained a much stronger Jiren.

And Syn Shenron scales to 1/10th of Omega, he doesn't simply downscale.

And Vegeta had to be equal with SSJ4 FP Goku for the fusion to work, as a fusion done by dance needs both partners to be equal in power.

Restricting in the entire DB franchise has been done by weaker characters to much stronger ones.

A beaten up Goku restrained Raditz.

Android 16 restrained Perfect Cell.

SSJBE Vegeta restrained a much stronger Jiren.

And Syn Shenron scales to 1/10th of Omega, he doesn't simply downscale.

And Vegeta had to be equal with SSJ4 FP Goku for the fusion to work, as a fusion done by dance needs both partners to be equal in power.
Gohan stated both were equal in power.

And he can sense Ki

Omega Shenron was stomping SSJ4FP Goku, they are not equal.
For the record I'm not saying that they are strictly equal, but I am denying that one was stomping the other. SSJ4FP Goku was able to fight Omega Shenron for a considerable ammount of time, Gohan stated that their power was too close to eachother, Goku then proceeds to one shot Omega into visual nothingness only for him to regenerate Buu-style, Goku takes more hits from Omega and gets back up, and then dodges and blitzes him to fully restrain him. He did not catch him off guard ala Raditz.

They are comparable.

What about the Low 2-C downscale, given we got things like Egg Wizard or Beerus/Champa at Low 2-C through downscaling from 2-C feats.
I'm not sure, but I have mentioned the other parts on the other thread. The Beerus Champa is just significantly above baseline 2-C due to it being two characters' combined might causing a 2-C feat. Where as trading blows with a 2-C character 2 on 1 would normally be 2-C outright still.

I'm not sure, but I have mentioned the other parts on the other thread. The Beerus Champa is just significantly above baseline 2-C due to it being two characters' combined might causing a 2-C feat. Where as trading blows with a 2-C character 2 on 1 would normally be 2-C outright still.
Okay but this is not just fighting a 2-C character, is just being 1/10th of its power, aka the same of being just 1/10 of 2-C.

Which is similar to Beerus' case.

Okay but this is not just fighting a 2-C character, is just being 1/10th of its power, aka the same of being just 1/10 of 2-C.

Which is similar to Beerus' case.
again, our tier page explicitly states that dividing or multiplying will not result is a different tier when tier 2 is reached

This seems simple enough to apply.
If we rate all the different realms as 2-C, and we can confirm that Omega would have affected all the realms, I can see the merit in this upgrade.
In that case, I think a 2-C upgrade seems alright.
OP seems to make sense to me

I believe that's enough staff votes. Open the pages, and I will make the necessary edits.

I believe that's enough staff votes. Open the pages, and I will make the necessary edits.
We should wait before how the Half 2-C CRT goes 1st, as is more a standard thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back