• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Massacre Soldier vs Master Assassin: Killer vs Guernica

Let's assume that, in an alternate scenario, Killer wasn't exhausted after his fight with Hawkins, and after he saw Izou and Maha kill each other, he takes on Guernica (who we'll assume in this scenario had already healed from his fight with Drake) after overhearing that Guernica was going to the roof (which he knows would be really bad for Kidd and everyone else).

In-character, starting 10 meters away.

Killer Kills: @TheMonkeMan

The Laugher Is Silenced: @Kachon123, @Eseseso, @Eminiteable, @TauanVictor, @RoronoaxRobin, @Harith0cell, @DaReaperMan, @Fireld

Incon: @That_moron

Last edited:
Ah.. now this is an interesting one.
Killer might scale slightly above him, for hurting Kaidou with his Dura Neg technique, and iirc reacting to the Emperors and Roof-Top Supernovas, as well as taking attacks from them. Guernica was hurt badly by Drake and Apoo even though he did pull through and defeat them.
I guess I'll vote Killer.

Ah.. now this is an interesting one.
Killer might scale slightly above him, for hurting Kaidou with his Dura Neg technique, and iirc reacting to the Emperors and Roof-Top Supernovas, as well as taking attacks from them. Guernica was hurt badly by Drake and Apoo even though he did pull through and defeat them.
I guess I'll vote Killer.
Interesting take.

Now, outside of Killer's dura neg, Guernica actually has the AP advantage, via badly damaging Zoan/Hybrid Drake (who off-screen took hits from Apoo's DF) and badly damaging Buso-defense Apoo, although the gap isn't that large.

Speed-wise, they're about the same, as Killer could dodge Kaido's blows and keep up with Early Wano/Rooftop Zoro, while Guernica blitzed Apoo (who reacted to Zoro) and managed to reach Luffy before Kaido could react/finish swinging his club down, although Guernica can use Soru to boost his speed greatly, so he takes the speed category.

For context, his Soru blitzed Zoan X Drake, who is as fast as his base form who reacted to Base Yamato, so his Soru will blitz Killer.

Durability is equal, as both took hits from yonko-level heavy hitters (Killer took an Indra and later ate a Fulgora from Big Mom, while Guernica ate a Kazenbo and then shook off a Boom way better than Post-Udon Base Luffy did). But while Guernica can amp his durability with Tekkai, it doesn't mean much when Killer, as you mentioned, has those broken-ass durability negating Sonic Scythes.

This is an incredibly close one, and will come down to who can strike the fatal blow first... I mean, Guernica can blitz hard with Soru, but can he take Killer out before Killer unleashes his Sonic Scythes?

I honestly don't know at the moment, since it seems like it could go either way, so Imma wait for more people to input.

Killer:
+ Sonic Scythe go brr
= Strength
= Speed (against Base Guernica)
= Durability (Against Base Guernica)

Guernica:
+ Tekkai gives him the durability advantage

= Strength

+ Soru gives him the speed advantage

+ Rankyaku (which he definitely has, since all CP9 members must master all 6 Rokushiki arts and CP0 >>> CP9) gives him the range advantage

Last edited:
Yeah Killer may win high diff.
But I actually won't really vote for now, let's get this thread promoted and see what people think about it.

But I actually won't really vote for now, let's get this thread promoted and see what people think about it.
Same.

Soru Guernica blitzes, but can he do enough damage to Killer (since we've only seen him fight up close) before Killer unleashes the Scythes?

That's the question.

Regardless of who wins, it's really close.

Voting Guernica. He's likely much more skilled, has a blitz level speed amp in Soru, and is much more all rounded with Rokushiki.

Leaning barely towards Guernica now, since he can use Soru to blitz Killer and spam Shigans until Killer eventually gives out (aka, Death by a Thousand Cuts).

Voting Guernica, mid-high diff

Never on-screen, that's why i said might. It would be wierd if all of CP9 has it(even Nero who isn't a full master of Rokushiki) yet an elite CP0 agent doesn't.
Guernica should definitely have it, since all CP9 people have to master all 6 Rokushiki arts and CP0 >>>> CP9 in skill

Hmm. I think that Killer has enough stamina for death by a thousands cuts to take a while. Guernica probably won't be able to eat many dura neg attacks. Im going with incon for now.
A single Shigan badly injured an Apoo who was amping himself with Buso Haki, which did more damage than what a Punk Gibson from an enraged Kidd did to an Apoo with no Buso defense that was caught totally off guard.

A dozen or so of these is gonna take Killer down

Killer used his soundwaves after failing to pierce Dragon Kaido & didn't even bother with Hawkins or Oni Kaido, he might not pulls this right off the bat.
About those Shigans, looks like they were aimed at the neck area or very near it, quite the nasty place to hit with piercing moves.

Killer used his soundwaves after failing to pierce Dragon Kaido & didn't even bother with Hawkins or Oni Kaido, he might not pulls this right off the bat.
About those Shigans, looks like they were aimed at the neck area or very near it, quite the nasty place to hit with piercing moves.
It seems that, for most people besides Drake, he actually hit their shoulder, and we don't even see the finger stuck in Apoo's neck in the panel after it.
But good point, however Killer does have that mask usually covering his face, not sure how durable the mask is but it might help.

Voting the CP0 guy, he blitzes and kills killer with a shigan to the throat.
Well Killer took hits from Big Mom, but then again, considering one Shigan did more damage than Punk Gibson did (and to a way more on guard Apoo using Buso Haki), it'll probably only take a few to put Killer down.

Well Killer took hits from Big Mom, but then again, considering one Shigan did more damage than Punk Gibson did (and to a way more on guard Apoo using Buso Haki), it'll probably only take a few to put Killer down.
A Shigan to the throat is more lethal than the hits he took from BM.

Given that Apoo reacted to the Shigan,
He barely reacted in time to use Buso Haki, and was unable to defend himself with his Tonfa in time.
and shrugged it off via armament
Shrugged it off? Dude was white-eyed and out like a light for a minute (long enough for Drake and Guernica to exchange words), bleeding from both his wound and his mouth, panting from how dusted he was from that Shigan (keep in mind the only other time he was panting from an attack was when Zoro used Shishi Sonson on him), and complained about how much that Shigan hurt.
I'm thinking Killer can do the same.
Soru blitz says otherwise.

Grace already started homie
Don't know why people vote after it but it doesn't change the result of the match so pop off Ig.

Back