• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

King vs Law

Law used duraneg on big mom and actually ****** her organs up hard with Shock Wille. And since King can't use healing hax like Big Mom I doubt he won't die as soon as Law uses that.

Law used duraneg on big mom and actually ****** her organs up hard with Shock Wille. And since King can't use healing hax like Big Mom I doubt he won't die as soon as Law uses that.
See that's kinda what I'm thinking but the main issue is that FRA King apparently has superior Haki so would Law's dura neg work?

It's dura neg, and he used it against Big Mom, who has far better haki than King.
Haki doesn't resist that
Oh, I see. I didn't realize it was that broken,

Still, Big Mom was a huge and not mobile target, while King can keep at a distance via Zoan forms.

If Law gets close and past that Haki though King's screwed.

And Law does have >= AP from what I can tell and enough durability to keep up.

Oh, I see. I didn't realize it was that broken,

Still, Big Mom was a huge and not mobile target, while King can keep at a distance via Zoan forms.

If Law gets close and past that Haki though King's screwed.

And Law does have >= AP from what I can tell and enough durability to keep up.
He moved Zoro, who has Haki comparable to King's, so I don't see why he can't move king.

If it ain't clear I vote for Law, not only does his ability work on king, but if he lands Shock Wille it's over for King, he's gonna be rotisserie chicken for Law.

Not if he gets redirected by Law using shambles
I don't want you talking to me sorry, talk to the other monkey instead
9b0.gif

Tho any proof or support for law being able to do that?

King will try to use his stomach bomb not knowing the sword will just pass through it and then electrocute his organs
Not impossible but IMO not the likeliest scenario.

Especially since with the speed amps I think King can outpace him.

Not impossible but IMO not the likeliest scenario.

Especially since with the speed amps I think King can outpace him.
King has no reason to immediatly turn off his flames. He didn't turn them at all against Marco, and didn't turn them of against Zoro until the second half of their fight.

The thing is that Law would be able to figure out King's gimmick way quicker than Zoro and he could capitalize on it easily. He was able to take multiple hits from Soul Amped 3 Homie Big Mom without going down while already super exhausted and beat up.

It's highly likely. It's one of his go to techniques when someone tries to stab his stomach.
Yes, but that's assuming Law can hit him, since he can likely outpace Law in his zoan forms or keep him at a range with imperial flames and danmaku.

Yes, but that's assuming Law can hit him, since he can likely outpace Law in his zoan forms or keep him at a range with imperial flames and danmaku.
Are you high? He's purposefully letting him hit him because he thinks Law will touch his stomach and detonate his stomach bomb. So he won't be avoiding the hit, and that's how Law will electrocute his organs.

Hm.. let me count this up..
King: Eseseso, Eminiteable, and TauanVictor, that makes 3 for King.
Law: Me, Kachon, Nierre. 3 for Law.
Tie, 3-3.

Back