• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

King vs Law

Bump.

Also, I think AP is comparable, as King matched Marco in base, forced Zoro (who took hits from the Yonko albeit with damage) to cough up blood in his Hybrid, and pressured Enma Zoro (who is comparable to Oden) with his Zoan form.
Isn't Enma Zoro above Oden for scarring a stronger version of Kaidou and taking his attacks?

Isn't Enma Zoro above Oden for scarring a stronger version of Kaidou and taking his attacks?
No, when Zoro fully unleashed Enma, he said that he was outputting the same level of Buso Haki as Oden himself.

Oden w/ Enma = Fully unleashed Enma Zoro, although the latter is on a time limit since using it too long kills him.

But even fully unleashed Enma Zoro didn't think he could hurt Flame-On King, it took him using Haoshoku Haki to actually make Flame-On King scared.

Buso Oden w/ Enma = Fully Unleashed Enma Zoro < 1-sword Hao Infusion Zoro (as when he sliced no-flame King the 2nd time only one sword had Hao Infusion) < 3-sword Hao Infusion Zoro.

And Oden took a point-blank Bolo breath from Zoan Kaido, and when he was weaker than when he fought Kaido (as post-Roger trip Oden >> pre-Roger trip Oden), he took an attack from Buso Roger and was relatively ok besides some blood.

Last edited:
I would act a fool if I had a hot woman ( who's blatantly in love with me ) washing me and taking care of me while I was in a coma for a week tbh.
I guess Zoro is just unempathetic lol.
Yea, Zoro's not really a guy who expresses much emotion. He's only ever cried twice in his whole life: when Kuina died, and after he lost to Mihawk. In fact, after his first lost, he laughed far less than he did before, which always makes me sad. So yea, being romantic and emotional isn't really his forte. It'd probably have to take a lot more time and effort to get Zoro to truly express his empathy.

Had inredible durability and endurance, broken technique, and with his inteligence above Zoro will make Law realised about King's race faster than Zoro

Even if he not realised it yet, his awakening can still penetrate Flame-On King with more chance since Flame-On is slower

Battle placed inside Onigashima can added more advantage for Law to teleport and nerfed King's range to fly

And i dont see King can endure any awakening Law's attack atleast once

And many reasons above

Nah, DragonxRobin.....
Voting Robin as second mom for Luffy
peter-parker-im-gonna-put-some-dirt-on-you-eye.gif

Basically, King loses this match for the same reason he lost to Yamato: He may be more durable, but Law is tough enough that he can take King down faster than King can take him down (with Awakening, that is).

If Law didn't have Awakening, I'd give this to King.

I mean, an exhausted af Law took dozens of buso-amped hits from a terrified Soru Soru no Mi amped Big Mom and asides from some blood and temporary white eyes of pain seemed fine, and was still capable of using Silence and slicing Misery in 2.

Basically, King loses this match for the same reason he lost to Yamato:
King lost to Yamato and Yamato lost to Marco ( for some inexplicable reason ) but King and Marco was an incon.
20220707_125324.jpg

He may be more durable, but Law is tough enough that he can take King down faster than King can take him down (with Awakening, that is).

If Law didn't have Awakening, I'd give this to King.

I mean, an exhausted af Law took dozens of buso-amped hits from a terrified Soru Soru no Mi amped Big Mom and asides from some blood and temporary white eyes of pain seemed fine, and was still capable of using Silence and slicing Misery in 2.
Yeah Law is far too durable and strong.
Also Law stopped BB's Gurash attack, is that LS+AP or just AP?

King lost to Yamato and Yamato lost to Marco ( for some inexplicable reason ) but King and Marco was an incon.

20220707_125324.jpg
match ups matter i guess.
Well first off, I voted in favor of King beating Marco (I mean Marco lost to Base King, how tf is he gonna beat a King with Zoan + Buso amps), but whatever.

But another thing is that Yamato and King are both brute force brawlers, and Yamato is superior in AP and has enough durability to outlast and overpower King.

Marco fights focusing on range and regen, giving him an advantage over Yamato who focuses mostly on swinging things really hard.
Also Law stopped BB's Gurash attack, is that LS+AP or just AP?
Not sure about LS, but it definitely proves that Law's Awakened attacks have higher AP than his normal ones even without dura neg

Well first off, I voted in favor of King beating Marco (I mean Marco lost to Base King, how tf is he gonna beat a King with Zoan + Buso amps), but whatever.

But another thing is that Yamato and King are both brute force brawlers, and Yamato is superior in AP and has enough durability to outlast and overpower King.

Marco fights focusing on range and regen, giving him an advantage over Yamato who focuses mostly on swinging things really hard.

Not sure about LS, but it definitely proves that Law's Awakened attacks have higher AP than his normal ones even without dura neg
That ignores that Yamato has ranged attacks as well, plus better Haki and Dura/Endurance compared to Marco.
Oh and btw, Marco "lost" to Base King after flying all the way to Onigashima with Izou, fighting BM, tossing flames around to heal people, fighting King and Queen, and THEN fighting King for tens of minutes offscreen ( he actually seems to have just run out of gas, didn't seem too hurt iirc ).
Edit: Plus we don't know what King did to "win" that.

Back