• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MASHLE: Magic and Muscles Discussion Thread

And Mash also tells IZ to stop being a layabout and go get a job
Next level roasting 🤣
0142-008.png

I did. Sadly, I am no math genius, so ill sit back and watch until someone makes a calc with the 3-5 seconds you stated.
For the Scorpion throw: 3s is 102978845839.28 joules or Large building level, 5s is obviously lower.

For the Giant throw: 3s is 2.1066775484802E+15 joules or Large Town level 5s is 7.5840391745287E+14 joules lower into large town level

Sorry guys, but I will not use this site often, at best to revise small verses. I need to focus on many new things these days and creating these profiles alone is giving me a lot of useless waste of energy. If anyone here wants to continue my work with with the verse I would be grateful. As much as I agree with my calcs, I will not have time or energy to debate, so do whatever you guys want

Last edited:
I realise we have some good shots of the trees in the forest surrounding the Burnedead home. If we find the size of the trees, can we alter the forest busting calc to get a more accurate result for the supposed forest bust?

I realise we have some good shots of the trees in the forest surrounding the Burnedead home. If we find the size of the trees, can we alter the forest busting calc to get a more accurate result for the supposed forest bust?
There isn’t a calc for this feat. Considering the gag like structure of the chapter (and the spell not even destroying the floor) this statement can be wrote off as a small gag. Its hard to quantify it otherwise.

There isn’t a calc for this feat. Considering the gag like structure of the chapter (and the spell not even destroying the floor) this statement can be wrote off as a small gag. Its hard to quantify it otherwise.
Aside from the rest of your claim, there is a calc for it. Of course, it's not a verse calc, but its a basic calc for forest busting statements overall, taking the minimum size for an area to be considered a forest.

I actually do believe it to be genuine, as the fat cop was heavily worried about what kind of destruction it could cause. It not doing any damage when slapped away, while likely apart of the comedy, can be chalked up to the blast losing its energy after being casually slapped away.

Still, I would like to see how the feat would look like.

Aside from the rest of your claim, there is a calc for it. Of course, it's not a verse calc, but its a basic calc for forest busting statements overall, taking the minimum size for an area to be considered a forest.
Could you send it?
I actually do believe it to be genuine, as the fat cop was heavily worried about what kind of destruction it could cause. It not doing any damage when slapped away, while likely apart of the comedy, can be chalked up to the blast losing its energy after being casually slapped away.
If the blast loses force by being slapped away then that means it’s energy is generated via kinetic energy, mash slapping it away would mean he’s diverting it with superior strength which should increase it’s yield if anything…
Still, I would like to see how the feat would look like.
Maybe

Do y’all think we should remove the “varrying” from Mash profile? Its never stated he adjusts the weight of his bracelets, or if such a thing is possible. They’re super heavy weights, why the hell would he be able to “adjust it” and where does the additional weight go? Mash just gets stronger between his fights, so he should have different keys instead of having a “varying” AP

Do y’all think we should remove the “varrying” from Mash profile? Its never stated he adjusts the weight of his bracelets, or if such a thing is possible. They’re super heavy weights, why the hell would he be able to “adjust it” and where does the additional weight go? Mash just gets stronger between his fights, so he should have different keys instead of having a “varying” AP
The reason why Mash has a varying rating is due to Doom's statement on "Mash always holding back". Of course, Mash refutes against this, but Doom pushes this. This is later shown to be true as he has a fear of using his full strength due to accidentally hurting his Pops Regro with a shoulder rub.... Whether this goes for all of Mash's fights or just him holding back his true potential, up to you. If im being honest, removing the varies rating would help unclutter profiles.

Also, if we take the highest end for the Giant Flip (3 seconds) and also keep the Secondths and Thirds multipliers, the original scaling chain made by LoK will now look like this....

Weakness Mode Mash > Doom's Summons > 50.3 Teratons = 10x multiplier > 100% Doom > UPM Mash > 90% Doom > Base Mash > 80% Doom > Hyperion Inclination > 5.03 Teratons = 10x multiplier > Ryoh's summons > 503 Gigatons = 10x multiplier > Rhyo > Doom's 70% > How strong Doom thought Rhyo was > Doom's 60% > Orter + Rayne + Finn > 50.3 Gigatons = 10x multipler > Famin ~ Orter > Doom's 50% > Doom using less than 50% > Rayne and Finn's Magic fusion > Dot's Ira Kreuz Evolution > Sisyphus Inclination > 5.03 Gigatons = 10x multipler > Epidem's Summon > Delisaster's Summon > Angus's Roar and Poseidon Extreme Fury > Mash's AP (At peak) ~ Doom's 30% ~ Mash's durability (At peak) > 503 Megatons = 10x multipler > Mash (Holding back) ~ Domina's Summon > Mash playing with water > Domina's Secondth > 50.3 Megatons = 10x multiplier > Epidem > Delisaster > Domina > Lance ~ Dot > How strong Mash was against Lévis > Lévis's Summon > How strong Lévis thought Mash was > Invariable Railgun = 5.03 Megatons = 10x multiplier > Anyone whi scales above and to the Giant flip (503 Kilotons)

The reason why Mash has a varying rating is due to Doom's statement on "Mash always holding back". Of course, Mash refutes against this, but Doom pushes this. This is later shown to be true as he has a fear of using his full strength due to accidentally hurting his Pops Regro with a shoulder rub.... Whether this goes for all of Mash's fights or just him holding back his true potential, up to you. If im being honest, removing the varies rating would help unclutter profiles.
It says “varying with bracelets” which implies he adjusts them, such is claimed and accepted in a previous thread which is just false.
It also says he can control his durability which is just dumb, we don’t have separate keys for holding back, we note that they hold back and list their strongest feat at the time.
Mash is constantly training and noted to get stronger overtime, so different feats should give him different keys instead of assuming he’s at the same level throughout the whole series

It says “varying with bracelets” which implies he adjusts them, such is claimed and accepted in a previous thread which is just false.
It also says he can control his durability which is just dumb, we don’t have separate keys for holding back, we note that they hold back and list their strongest feat at the time.
Mash is constantly training and noted to get stronger overtime, so different feats should give him different keys instead of assuming he’s at the same level throughout the whole series
Makes sense
The seconds and thirds have no official stated multiplier, where does this come from?
Secondths are considered one of the highest forms of magic. Sectional Graviole was able to overcome a 10x difference, so Secondths would scale above this. Summons are also stated to be one of the pinnacles of magic, where even basic spells have the power of Secondths. Thirds are then the absolute pinnacle of magic, which would mean they would be on the same level as Secondths. Thats the gist of it basically.

Secondths are considered one of the highest forms of magic. Sectional Graviole was able to overcome a 10x difference,
Where’s the scans for this?
so Secondths would scale above this. Summons are also stated to be one of the pinnacles of magic, where even basic spells have the power of Secondths. Thirds are then the absolute pinnacle of magic, which would mean they would be on the same level as Secondths. Thats the gist of it basically.
Thirds have no reason to be 10x stronger assuming this 10x thing is even true.

Sitter says that they couldn't use no more than 1/10th of their power
img

Lance then overcame the difference with Graviole Secondths, which is apperently 10x
Lance never used his seconds…? It’s stated the difference in power doesnt matter because he focused his gravity on a smaller area, inflicting great internal damage on them.
This scaling should probably be removed from the profiles

While i get something like an output based spell being 10x stronger what about Doom's magic wich clones himself?
Do we assume the clones and he himself are 10x stronger or that it's increase is not applied to his AP?

Back