• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MASHLE: Magic and Muscles Discussion Thread

The fight against the other brothers seemed to be quick meaning they’ve been fighting doom for over 24 hours, that’s insane.
Eh, id say Delisaster's fight was the second longest, considering that Rayne and Finn only managed to get there after Dot anf Lance, even though their fight was before. The shortest fight is definitely Famin's, Orter one shot him.

Eh, id say Delisaster's fight was the second longest, considering that Rayne and Finn only managed to get there after Dot anf Lance, even though their fight was before. The shortest fight is definitely Famin's, Orter one shot him.
Just because all the fights happened after each other doesn’t mean they didn’t happen at the same time. It’s done this way to properly show what’s going on but 99% of the time it’s all happening at once.
When Dot transformed we see Orter preparing to fight the clown and he talking about the power spike being “threatening”

Just because all the fights happened after each other doesn’t mean they didn’t happen at the same time. It’s done this way to properly show what’s going on but 99% of the time it’s all happening at once.
When Dot transformed we see Orter preparing to fight the clown and he talking about the power spike being “threatening”
Yeah, true

Also, I find it funny how Lance is so outclassed by Dot it's not even funny. Orter calls Ira Kruez amped Dot menacing, while not batting an eye to base Famin. And Lance still got beat by Summons Epidem.

Kinda sucks that innocent Zero’s passive time shield only works on living things but you gotta nerf the guy some way.
But that nerf doesnt matter when he can send out multiple large snakes that will accelerate your age by 100 years, so unless you're a skill god like Mash, you're basically ******. And again, IZ can always stop time, or reverse it if he looses.

But that nerf doesnt matter when he can send out multiple large snakes that will accelerate your age by 100 years, so unless you're a skill god like Mash, you're basically ******. And again, IZ can always stop time, or reverse it if he looses.
I wouldn’t necessarily call mash a skill god but he can’t reverse time if he lose can he?

He did when Wahlberg acticated his Thirds. Time reversed even when he was supposedly hit by the giant erasure range
That scene was just showing us the destructive capabilities that his wand would pocess, even Wahlberg stated that he reversed reversed time before it activated.
b5547669a8b56b7b3b7433c07cbf9de6.jpg

That scene was just showing us the destructive capabilities that his wand would pocess, even Wahlberg stated that he reversed reversed time before it activated.
b5547669a8b56b7b3b7433c07cbf9de6.jpg
Some very odd paneling then. Showing the abikity activating and causing all that destruction before tellong us that "it didn't activate".

I wish Wahlberg's Spaces wasn't duraneg erasure, that feat could have been great.....

I like Mash not simply resisting everything that is thrown at him just because he is very strong, as it usually happens in some shounen. So the author has to invent new ways for Mash to beat his enemies. I wonder what the author is going to do against IZ, the guy has space, time and darkness magic that erases things from existence, in addition to the fact that he can imbue things with darkness, like that lava that swallowed Domina. I hope the friends help Mash in this fight in some way, although none have really strong hax magic, but finn's healing magic would be very useful (maybe he can restore Mash's hands?)

I like Mash not simply resisting everything that is thrown at him just because he is very strong, as it usually happens in some shounen. So the author has to invent new ways for Mash to beat his enemies. I wonder what the author is going to do against IZ, the guy has space, time and darkness magic that erases things from existence, in addition to the fact that he can imbue things with darkness, like that lava that swallowed Domina. I hope the friends help Mash in this fight in some way, although none have really strong hax magic, but finn's healing magic would be very useful (maybe he can restore Mash's hands?)
Finn is the Orihime of the story

I think he forgot about it.
Maybe at the time the author hadn't thought about this Adam thing and so on. Maybe at that time Black Magic would be like a special attribute that you could put on personal magic. Theories and assumptions.

I think it was a kind of retcon, as it doesn't make sense for Rayne not to use Dark Magic now, but to have used it against Margarette before.

And it seems Black Magic is different from Dark Magic. It seems Kaldo uses it though, with his Black Flames.
True, Kaldo also uses it.

And there really seems to be a difference between Black Magic and Dark Magic, but why doesn't Rayne use her Black Magic anymore?

I don't think the author changed his mind, since Adam's magic is called Dark Magic not Black Magic. And Kaldo seems to use Black Magic, as his sword emanates black flames like Rayne's Black Partisan, which was Black Magic.

Maybe he changed his mind on Rayne specifically using Black Magic?

Would anyone find it funny if the eclipse thing ends up being a dud and Mash was right about Zero being a delusional edge lord that should’ve just “gone outside and touched some grass”?

Back