• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Regarding Mashle's Speed Calculation

Summary and New Calculation:​

Following this thread, a consensus has been reached on the speed calculation changes. Here's a summary of the new calculations:
  • Base Speed: 0.38 Mach (Subsonic)
  • A little more speed Mash: 0.64 Mach (Subsonic+)
  • Unlimited Physical Mode Speed: 5958.28 c (Massively FTL+)
Scaling for Lower Tiers:
Mash (Base):

Scaling:
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Shadow_x007x/Mashle_-_Mash_is_a_great_swimmer
Characters to Scale:
  1. Lance: Can stop Mash's attacks, which previously demonstrated a speed of 0.38 Mach.
  2. Dot Barrett: Key Divine Visionary Selection Exam Arc shows he can keep up with Lance.
A little more speed Mash:

Scaling:
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:LIFE_OF_KING/Mashle_-_Mash_is_fast
Characters to Scale:
  1. Margarette Macaroon: Base form can keep up with Mash, who previously demonstrated 0.64 Mach.
  2. Abel Walker: Same reason as Margarette Macaroon.
  3. Lévis Rosequartz: Base form.
  4. Cell War:
Mash (Unlimited Physical Mode):

Scaling:

Characters to Scale:
  1. Mash UPM [ 5958.28 c ]
  2. Domina with Waters Thirds: Poseidon Extreme Fury
Mash with out unconsciously holding back:
  1. We'll be using a multiplier of 2 for Mash in this mode, and this is a given given his profile.
  2. Mash with out unconsciously holding back: 5958.28×2 = 11916.56 c [ Massively FTL+ ]
Abyss Razor:
Calculation:

1. Abyss Razor: Previously calculated as Hypersonic, now changed to Transonic [0.94 Mach].

Last edited:
Everything looks good (I think, really wish Mash didn't vary in power but you can't argue with him holding back), but Domina also scales to UPM Mash when using Poseidon Extreme Fury

Everything looks good (I think, really wish Mash didn't vary in power but you can't argue with him holding back), but Domina also scales to UPM Mash when using Poseidon Extreme Fury
Do you have a scan that says he can scale with Mash UPM? As far as I remember he hasn't struggled with Mash UPM at all.

ok I just saw we have his profile too. Since it wasn't linked to the verse page, I didn't know I even had his profile.

Additionally, I forgot the 2 multiplier for Mash with out unconsciously holding back's speed, but I added it in this thread.

I've got a few questions.

1. Why isn't this an outlier?
Can you think of why it would be an outlier?
2. Is Mashles multiplier stated?
Doom at 50% states tat he's twice as fast as before, who was already matching the initial UPM speed. Then after seeing that Mash was unconsciously holding back, he went on to state that Mash would give him a worthy battle if he did indeed stop holding back (and he did, but the last time events were added to the profile was before the Eclipse (final) arc. Wish someone would help the verse out...)

The over 10,000x ap jump, there's probably justification, I just wanted to know for the future.
Which only the very top of the hierarchy scale to. There's only a handful of wizards that you can name who can scale to this, all of whom are massive prodigies and the greatest to live.

Which only the very top of the hierarchy scale to. There's only a handful of wizards that you can name who can scale to this, all of whom are massive prodigies and the greatest to live.
My main concern is the fact that Mashles next highest calculation subsonic+ (Though I know he scales above the sub-relativistic calc, the same thing applies. Do we have any justification behind such a high jump?)

My main concern is the fact that Mashles next highest calculation subsonic+ (Though I know he scales above the sub-relativistic calc, the same thing applies. Do we have any justification behind such a high jump?)
He constantly holds himself back basically (I swear to God I will hate Doom for stating this, having keys would look so much cleaner)

1. Why isn't this an outlier?
This is what I was wondering too, but it looks like AnAverageUsername. I'll say it's not. So I brought it up and said it in this thread as well.
He constantly holds himself back basically (I swear to God I will hate Doom for stating this, having keys would look so much cleaner)
I agree, hope there will be supporters to improve it in the future.

Back