• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I agree with AKM. But I have one question.

If a fodder has absolutely no feats aside from fighting Thor level characters, why would they be considered fodder? If their literal only quantifiable feat is fighting a tier 5, shouldn't at least "likely 5-A" be in place?

Say a fodder fights a held-back Hulk or Thor, there can be multiple scenarios:

Scenario 1: If they perform an impressive feat during the fight, like blowing up a mountain or something, the fodder should be scaled from that.

Scenario 2: If they don't perform any feat and we don't know how much held-back the stronger character was, the fodder should be rated based on some of his other showings or scaling chains.

Scenario 3: If the fodder doesn't even have any other thing to go off of besides fighting a held-back Thor/Hulk, we would have to rate him as unknown.
What do you think about adding this procedure to our Marvel/DC rules page in some manner Impress?

Please explain further.
Everyone who needs to stat amp, like Hulk and Surfer and (iirc) Sentry, will stay High 6-C.

We're discounting holding back tiers no one has argued discounting genuine statistics shifting cases.

Okay. Several of the pages do not mention "Large Island level while holding back" though. They just say "Large Island level", which causes misunderstandings and anger towards us.

...because they genuinely don't hold back, Hulk stat amps to higher tiers, same with Sentry and whatnot.

If people are complaining about THAT, I recommend they read any Hulk comic since this is a VERY BASIC mechanism for his power, and similarly for Sentry and Silver Surfer.

Only reason Thor and Hercules are getting their High 6-C tiers removed, is because they don't have stat amping mechanics, their High 6-C was being listed for scaling purposes since they just restrain themselves by an unspecified amount. Above discussed argument was in relation to that.

...because they genuinely don't hold back, Hulk stat amps to higher tiers, same with Sentry and whatnot.

If people are complaining about THAT, I recommend they read any Hulk comic since this is a VERY BASIC mechanism for his power, and similarly for Sentry and Silver Surfer.

Only reason Thor and Hercules are getting their High 6-C tiers removed, is because they don't have stat amping mechanics, their High 6-C was being listed for scaling purposes since they just restrain themselves by an unspecified amount. Above discussed argument was in relation to that.
Maybe Thor can control how much force he needs to use with Mjolnir? That would explain why he has over ten Mjolnir statements capable of smashing mountains, as well as a few small planetoid claims. That way it would have made little sense to see a High 6-C tier. The one about Hercules is unknown.

Yeah and that's something we don't usually list for characters, that is the crux for getting it removed for Thor and Hercules :v

I meant that, from what I recall, several characters such as Thor and Hercules do not have any justifications for their current High 6-C statistics listed in their profile pages at all.

Oh that.

I mean currently people with High 6-C calcs are either Carol or Fin Fang Foom, and I really doubt both don't have any feats against the two characters.

Just fix it like that, I had noticed most characters were scaled off to Hulk so iirc I had listed Fin Fang Foom scaling in Hulk's page, and I presumed with that it was enough.

Yeah we should be listing the High 6-C for characters who vary like Surfer

I think someone found a moon feat for a really depressed Sentry so maybe a calc for that would help?

I meant that we need to explain to our visitors why we have listed High 6-C statistics as a lower border, even if it is just to say "High 6-C while holding back against most opponents on Earth" or somesuch.

...I'm sorry I am having a tough time understanding you here.

Are we right now discussing rewording the restriction tiers? Because I think by above discussion weve concluded on NOT keeping them, so it's unnecessary.

Or are we discussing adding a note to Thor and whatnot's page, to say "characters who fought against him relevantly are likely to be High 6-C because [reasons]"?

...I'm sorry I am having a tough time understanding you here.

Are we right now discussing rewording the restriction tiers? Because I think by above discussion weve concluded on NOT keeping them, so it's unnecessary.
Oh. I thought that we were keeping them. I apologise for the misunderstanding.
Or are we discussing adding a note to Thor and whatnot's page, to say "characters who fought against him relevantly are likely to be High 6-C because [reasons]"?
This seems like a good idea to me.

Yeah sure.

I am not the most confident in my rulemaking skills as of late, especially given all the commotion, so can someone else word it?

I would also appreciate some help. I have had a hard time focusing lately, given the combination of ADHD, lots of different tasks, and a strict diet that produces stress hormones.

What about She-Hulk? This implies she can use her full power at will and otherwise holds back.

Also yes, something needs to be next to that High 6-C, be it a "usually", "normally" or "when holding back'.

I am not the most confident in my rulemaking skills as of late, especially given all the commotion, so can someone else word it?
So about this issue. It is important.

What about She-Hulk? This implies she can use her full power at will and otherwise holds back.

Also yes, something needs to be next to that High 6-C, be it a "usually", "normally" or "when holding back'.
Well, the sensational She-Hulk was not as strong as currently, but still grew stronger with anger, and when really made was supposedly the physically strongest Marvel heroine. High 6-C seems like too little for her.

Not sure if this is the place to post this, but I couldn't find a place to post an intro for those new to the forums. Anyways. I used to post on vsbw back in 2016 I believe? At least back then I swear you didn't need an account to post. i swear I used to post without an account. I made a new account and it let me. I finally figured out how to confirm my account to I'm able to post here now after some difficulty. I made it! I'm very much interested in cross universe battles and post on the various battle boards. I've been looking over the pages of verses I myself have been interested in. Very good work everybody. Marvel is a verse I like. But idk if this has been brought up. It seems to be widely known but rarely talked about. In the 70s and 80s marvel had a much richer cosmology. I'm not up to date on ultimates but I've heard in ultimates2 it has been retconned that there are only 8 multiverses. Embodied by 8 eternities. In the 70s and 80s it had been stated more than once that marvel was a union of infinite multiverse.

Not sure if this is the place to post this, but I couldn't find a place to post an intro for those new to the forums. Anyways. I used to post on vsbw back in 2016 I believe? At least back then I swear you didn't need an account to post. i swear I used to post without an account. I made a new account and it let me. I finally figured out how to confirm my account to I'm able to post here now after some difficulty. I made it! I'm very much interested in cross universe battles and post on the various battle boards. I've been looking over the pages of verses I myself have been interested in. Very good work everybody. Marvel is a verse I like. But idk if this has been brought up. It seems to be widely known but rarely talked about. In the 70s and 80s marvel had a much richer cosmology. I'm not up to date on ultimates but I've heard in ultimates2 it has been retconned that there are only 8 multiverses. Embodied by 8 eternities. In the 70s and 80s it had been stated more than once that marvel was a union of infinite multiverse.
Can you bring scans and the issues where these scans are from?

Make a separate thread, don't post it here :v

Also I will be like, fixing cosmology retcons soon-ish so

Seems like the consensus was to remove High 6-C for those that hold back but keep it as the lower borders for those Variable Tiers

Last edited:
Okay. Thank you for the reply.

What do the rest of you think about that solution?

Last edited:
Say a fodder fights a held-back Hulk or Thor, there can be multiple scenarios:

Scenario 1: If they perform an impressive feat during the fight, like blowing up a mountain or something, the fodder should be scaled from that.

Scenario 2: If they don't perform any feat and we don't know how much held-back the stronger character was, the fodder should be rated based on some of his other showings or scaling chains.

Scenario 3: If the fodder doesn't even have any other thing to go off of besides fighting a held-back Thor/Hulk, we would have to rate him as unknown.
Okay. Thank you for the reminder.

Would any of you be willing to apply a revision based on the above solution then?

Not sure if this is the right place but...

The Invisible Woman: her range with shields and invisibility need to be upgraded to Planetary - Annihilation Scourge Omega

And might need to get a 4-B durability at peak or something for holding off the Void for so long. Cause this void was op af because he was in the Negative Zone.

Back