• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Excellence616

He/Him
For Hulk

For All Gamma Mutates

Last edited:
Advance Power Nullification and Magic Absorption: Devil Hulk shattered a shard that contains Nyx’s power and absorbs its power without any harm. Nyx is the Goddess of Night | Avengers: No Road Home # 6.
Advance Resistance to Magic and Darkness Manipulation: Devil Hulk shattered a shard that contains Nyx’s power and absorbs its power without any harm. Nyx is the Goddess of Night | Avengers: No Road Home # 6.
These discord links are dead.

For All Gamma Mutates

I always had questions about how to classify Thunderclap which is not made only by Gamma mutates, for example Captain Marvel used it too.
Does absortion of a certain thing also gives resistance to that thing?

I always had questions about how to classify Thunderclap which is not made only by Gamma mutates, for example Captain Marvel used it too.
It should be same as Gamma Mutates regular thunderclap.
Does absortion of a certain thing also gives resistance to that thing?
Yeah, Red Hulk for example, he can absorb multiple forms of energy but when he absorbed Negative Zone energy, it caused him burning pain and drained him when he attempted to absorb it. (Hulk Vol 2 19)

How is that that scan of Hulk breaking the stone "advanced power nullification" and "advanced resistance to magic/darkness manipulation"? Other stuff looks okay.
That would be for that energy type, that wouldn't apply for any energy he absorbs.

That would be for that energy type, that wouldn't apply for any energy he absorbs.
He was answering my question, I actually had Captain Marvel in mind when I asked that considering she is known for absorbing all kinds of energy I wasn't sure that absortion would also grant resistant to everything she can absorb.

How is that that scan of Hulk breaking the stone "advanced power nullification" and "advanced resistance to magic/darkness manipulation"? Other stuff looks okay.
Hulk can absorb magic normally. The stone magic he absorbed contained Nyx Darkness magic powers which she absorbed the stone made her powerful enough to sense the House Of Ideas., a High 1-A plane of existence (Avengers No Road Home #7). He also absorb the stone with no effect at all and neither was he corrupted.

Hulk can absorb magic normally. The stone magic he absorbed contained Nyx Darkness magic powers which she absorbed the stone made her powerful enough to sense the House Of Ideas., a High 1-A plane of existence (Avengers No Road Home #7). He also absorb the stone with no effect at all and neither was he corrupted.
I don't see Corruption there on her profile, nor does that answer why it would give him advanced power nullification? This just seems like Hulk can absorb great amounts of energy, I'd like to see the corruption aspects the magic naturally possesses that affects others.

I don't see Corruption there on her profile, nor does that answer why it would give him advanced power nullification? This just seems like Hulk can absorb great amounts of energy, I'd like to see the corruption aspects the magic naturally possesses that affects others.
Well, I removed the Power Null from the OP because reading further, Nyx was able to remove the power of the Stone from Hulk/Banner. (Avengers: No Road Home #8)

Please unlock this profile.

Well, I removed the Power Null from the OP because reading further, Nyx was able to remove the power of the Stone from Hulk/Banner. (Avengers: No Road Home #8)

Please unlock this profile.
Should be unlocked now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back