• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Gemmysaur In one go. Also, the gems have different purposes, the reality gem which Malekith used wasn't for Raw destruction power like the Power Gem.

God-King Superman77 said:
@Gemmysaur In one go. Also, the gems have different purposes, the reality gem which Malekith used wasn't for Raw destruction power like the Power Gem.
It seemed to make him much larger though in the middle of that tornado and he was already large when he absorbed it.

Snapping his fingers is most likely a reference to when Thanos had the Infinity Gauntlet in the comicbooks, as that is how he killed half the people in the universe.

@Gemmysaur If you still cannot go onto the link I gave you, here's a copy of the Leviathan calc on Naruto Forums as published by "Divall":

Dimension of New York Buildings

http://www2.iccsafe.org/states/newy...ights and Areas Separation of Occupancies.pdf first off, we need to understand part of the Leviathan is meat, so we need to compare it to try to know its weight, X Line = 90 px = 30.480 m Line = 395 px = 133.773333 m Line = 130 px = 26.4116667 m Line = 49 px = 9.95516667 m Line = 6 px = 1.21900 m having 133.773333 meters, we compare it with a similar animal, like whale, which normally have a length of 30 meters, and weight only 181 metric tons. So a leviathan's normal weight without the armor it would be 807.099109 metric tons or 889.6744768877 short tons.

Using this calculator to weight the armor http://www.hibid.co.uk/metcalc/metcalc.html we first need to know the meassuring of the armor X 378 px = 26.4116667 m 10 px = 0.69872134

X it gives me a total of 8051.95879 short tons short tons for every plate around, considering is rounding it, in 4 different parts, I would say is 32207.8352 short tons, add to that the weight of the whale itself which is 889.6744768877 short tons, and we get 33097.5097 short tons.

PE = mgh PE = mass (Kg) x 9.8 m/s2 x height (meter) PE = 30025555.7 x 9.8 x 133.773333 PE = 3.93628629e10 joules PE = 9.4079500239 tons of TNT (tTNT)

And here's a brief calc someone in the comments made for Hulk punching the Leviathan:

pe=mgh PE= 133.773333 x 9.82 x 274352230 PE=3.6040394e11 joules hulk casual punch=86.138609 tons of tnt

You will have to make do with the pictures on the page not working, which may limit the usefulness of the calc. If this is accurate, this would put a Leviathan at Large Building level+ and put Hulk at City Block level+.

I should make this more clear, this is not my calc, this is just a calc I found here that I thought could be helpful, but due to the pictures on the page not working, it might be better to have someone do a recalc instead.

Well, you can place messages on the walls of some calc group members, that link to this thread, and ask for help with calculating the above feats if you wish.

@Antvasima I'll do that now.

Here's a compiled list of previously suggested feats in one post for easier reference:

Speed feats:

Hulk grabs a fighter jet pilot after the pilot ejected (Reaction speed feat is at 00:58. This is one of the better looking reaction speed feats I could find, and if it can upgrade the Hulk, would also scale to anyone who fought Hulk, including Thor and Iron Man, which would further scale to many others, including Captain America and Winter Soldier.)

Quicksilver's speed

Thor dodges a jet wing after Hulk throws it (Feat is at 00:58)

Durability feats:

War Machine gets hit with a tanker truck

Iron Man survives getting shot out of the air by a tank

Attack Potency feats:

Cap stops a helicopter

Leviathan weight and Hulk punching strength (someone else calced the feats here , but the pictures are gone, which makes it difficult to confirm as accurate)

We already discussed the helicopter feat and the way helicopters work would make it so that a regular human can do it as well. It would be nice though for someone to calculate the amount of energy needed for a helicopter to get off the ground.

That calc would be for the Mark 42, not the Mark 46. The Mark 46 was from Civil War. I'm not sure if the calc would apply to other armors. Is there anything that might suggest that the Mark 42 was supposed to be much faster than the other suits?

None.

Mk. 42 is a prototype that was specifically meant to be called anywhere in easy-to-move pieces, and that it reacts to his nervous system.

If anything, Mk. 40 is supposedly the fastest armor, but it's only stated to go above mach 5.

Huh, weird.

@God-King Superman77 Oh, oops.

Either way, it does seem questionable that the Mark 42 would be in that speed range, as it conflicts with every other Iron Man showing I can think of, as well as the fact that the Mark 40 armor, which was designed to be the fastest possible armor, only seems be at around mach 5.

Someone would have to calc that. Here's a video of the first flight scene. Here's the second time he did it (go to 1:55). Any results gathered from a calc should also scale to Iron Monger's flight speed as well.

Wouldn't 3 gigajoules per second be around Building level? Someone with more knowledge would likely be better suited to confirming that. Edit: I did find this thread that supports my guess, for what it's worth.

We meassure Attack Potency from single attacks or if the attack is continuous we take the amount of energy produced in 1 second.

The 3 Gigajoules thing comes from tony's first arc reactor.And yes its AP would be Building level.

Would that apply to Iron Man's attack potency? He is capable of firing stronger unibeam blasts directly from his suit's arc reactor that are capable of slightly damaging Iron Monger and blew the Winter Soldier's metal arm clean off. Most of his other attacks are weaker, but likely somewhat comparable to the unibeam, as his regular repulsor blasts are powered by the arc reactor. It would also fit with his Building level durability feats. If the arc reactor power can be applied to Iron Man's attack potency, it should also upgrade a few other characters. I believe the Hulkbuster armor is powered by at least eleven arc reactors, in addition. Edit: Also, that applies to the Mark 1 arc reactor, which was built with limited resources. According to this picture in the thread I linked a couple posts up, the Mark 4 armor's arc reactor produces 8 gigajoules per second.

Considering that Iron Man can fight characters who can damage him, I think he could have Large Building level attack potency, which is very close to Building level+.

Edit: If Iron Man ends up with Large Building level attack potency, it should also upgrade War Machine, Iron Monger, armored Whiplash, Ultron Prime, and Giant-Man to the same level.

Well, we can probably scale him (and possibly War Machine) from 8 Gigajoules per second then.

Should the pages say for the attack potency: At least Building level+ (can generate 8 gigajoules per second), possibly Large Building level (can fight characters who are easily able to damage him)? Or should the second part not be there?

Aren't there calcs for the building level statement? I trust feats from the movie more than some offhand secondary statement in some magazine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back