• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mario feat gathering: Mario Kart

Status
Not open for further replies.

If someone can help gather the abilities / items that were missed that'd be appreciated. I'm gonna get to work on the Mario & Luigi series thread đź—ż

Without items forcefield creation (drifting the first three arcade games creates one), flight via gliders, and in the first game CPU mario can use a short lasting star without the speed boost seemingly whenever. I might do items later

So... I don't mean to be the person to derail this thread slightly, but I don't wanna bother someone to unlock the original thread for the profile split.

This entire profile split doesn't even make sense, Just because Mario is inconsistent across different games, that doesn't suddenly mean their should be a profile split for it. Besides, aren't most characters somewhat inconsistent anyway?

I should also bring up that Mario doesn't even have an officially established canon (it's probably not all that relevant, but I feel like it makes the split make way less sense)
Yea I doesn’t but ya gotta roll with it

Well, given it’s the mainline games which includes Galaxy, I’d say they would be in the tier 4 range at most, tier 7 at the lowest via SMW

Well Mario’s profile has been made, so we just need to apply the same split to any other characters we index that have been in MK and then Part 1 of the split is complete

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back