• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Minor Maou CRT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dereck03

An ending is not the end
He/Him
VS Battles
Administrator
Before I propose the abilities for Anos thats came in V5, I first want this to be accepted, and then it will be used when more characters profiles are eventually created.... That's all, what do you guys think?

Edit. This is just a compilation of what was previously accepted in Anos profile and overall abilities posted on a blog.

Agree. (5,2) Planck69, Elizhaa, DarkDragonMedeus, UchihaSlayer96, LordGriffin1000, ImmortalDread, GarrixianXD

Disagree.

Neutral.

Last edited:
I don't agree; there's no introduction on the page. Retrieve it from my previous page and make the necessary adjustments.

I don't agree; there's no introduction on the page. Retrieve it from my previous page and make the necessary adjustments.
Nonsense disagree. I only need the P&A content accepted, as the page itself cannot be used until a number of characters in the verse are created, don't really care about what you said.

Cool, my disagreement stands. Add an introduction to the page because it is regular standard to every explanation page/physiology page.

Weirdly, I am listed as knowledgeable member for explanation pages ;)

Alright. The introduction is added. Neat. Everything seems fine, no objections.

So the most obvious problem here is how most of these are assumed to be common verse powers, when there's nothing indicating this for like 90% of them. Some of them are even copy/pasted from Anos' page, which implies that just because Anos can do something, that means everyone else can too? You need to prove that these abilities are something that everyone - or at least a sizable majority of characters - can do, otherwise you have no right to claim as such.

I'll get to the more specific stuff later ig

So the most obvious problem here is how most of these are assumed to be common verse powers, when there's nothing indicating this for like 90% of them. Some of them are even copy/pasted from Anos' page, which implies that just because Anos can do something, that means everyone else can too? You need to prove that these abilities are something that everyone - or at least a sizable majority of characters - can do, otherwise you have no right to claim as such.
The problem with your logic is that everything falls into the use of magic, anyone in the verse can use most of the abilities listed in Anos profile, at least the non-controversial ones like Cm, Law, Fate, Logic/Reason, etc.

I added a term section that explains the Magic Types.

The problem with your logic is that everything falls into the use of magic, anyone in the verse can use most of the abilities listed in the Anos profile, at least the non-controversial ones like Cm, Law, Fate, Logic/Reason, etc.

I added a term section that explains the Magic Types.
Okay, but can you prove that? Like, I'm well aware everyone can use magic in general, but that doesn't mean they can use every single spell in existence. What makes the abilities you've listed so common to the point that anyone can use them? For power mimicry, for example; The scan shows one character attempting to copy someone's magic. Why should we assume that everyone else in the verse can do the same?

I'll get to the more specific stuff later ig
This is your own assumed implication. Dereck never implied this.

This is your own assumed implication. Dereck never implied this.
Okay, so what about these then:
Telescopic Vision (Can see far distances, Anos Voldigoad is capable of identifying a human in a burning forest from 10km away[1])
Limited Law Manipulation (With <Zecht>, Anos can make an absolute contract with a person, bounding himself and the person to the rules of said contract[59])

Like, Anos can do these things, which is cool, but why can everyone else in the verse do these things?

Because he did this feats. You can use him as a prime illustration to demonstrate magic's/ability's mechanics.

Dereck is writing down the reasons why it is assumed why everyone has access to magic in general.

No need to assume his intention is my entire point, Fuji.

Also <Zecht> is accessible to everyone since everyone can do contracts with anyone and we have been shown in the anime in the first episode, assuming, you once stated you have watched it if I don't misremember.

Because he did this feats. You can use him as a prime illustration to demonstrate magic's/ability's mechanics.

Dereck is writing down the reasons why it is assumed why everyone has access to magic in general.

No need to assume his intention is my entire point, Fuji.
So if Anos - the character whose use of magic is regularly depicted as leagues beyond that of his peers - does something, then you just... assume everyone else can do it too? Just on the basis of "magic can do these things, ergo magic users can universally use these abilities"? I'm sorry, but that's insane. No other verse that uses magic as a mechanic works like this.

as the page itself cannot be used until a number of characters in the verse are created
So does this mean all of this has to be in other character profiles before the blog can be published?
The purpose of this was to lessen the workload, what's the point of doing all of this just to create more work? We'll have to indicate in multiple profiles, publish the blog then remove them again, it makes no sense

I think you intentionally misinterpreted my words and intentionally did not read the last two sentences of the quoted post in your message.

Am I obligated to repeat my points? No. But I will try to clarify, that I never implied this.

What I implied is that he is one who demonstrated those feats in its best shape and clarity. Whether he use it with a greater potency, assuming you meant that, does not discredit that others could use the same magic in the lower potency.

<Zecht> the one you mentioned is accessible to everyone. We have shown this in the series. It is a general/common magic.

@Dereck03 I told you to properly copy the descriptions from my old sandbox because I essentially explained in details, X magic's in verse.

Okay, so what about these then:
Telescopic Vision (Can see far distances, Anos Voldigoad is capable of identifying a human in a burning forest from 10km away[1])
Limited Law Manipulation (With <Zecht>, Anos can make an absolute contract with a person, bounding himself and the person to the rules of said contract[59])

Like, Anos can do these things, which is cool, but why can everyone else in the verse do these things?
Because magic eyes are something everyone has and if you look at the preamble, it says the extent to which they can do this depends on the user, the justification there is just an example, it doesn't mean everyone can see 10km away.
Yes, question the most basic of basics that even zepes can utilize💀. Zecht shouldn't even be a problem here at all

So does this mean all of this has to be in other character profiles before the blog can be published?
He never implied this.

Damn, Dereck's sentences are too complicated to understand. He specifically said, he would use this blog as verse physiology in the profiles (for example like bleach). And it is partially nonsensical to use the page if we got no profiles.

I think you intentionally misinterpreted my words and intentionally did not read the last two sentences of the quoted post in your message.

Am I obligated to repeat my points? No. But I will try to clarify, that I never implied this.

What I implied is that he is one who demonstrated those feats in its best shape and clarity. Whether he use it with a greater potency, assuming you meant that, does not discredit that others could use the same magic in the lower potency.

<Zecht> the one you mentioned is accessible to everyone. We have shown this in the series. It is a general/common magic.

@Dereck03 I told you to properly copy the descriptions from my old sandbox because I essentially explained in details, X magic's in verse.
So what does prove that everyone can use this magic, Dread? Because until you actually provide scans of that being the case, we have no reason to assume that that's the case.

So if Anos - the character whose use of magic is regularly depicted as leagues beyond that of his peers - does something, then you just... assume everyone else can do it too? Just on the basis of "magic can do these things, ergo magic users can universally use these abilities"? I'm sorry, but that's insane. No other verse that uses magic as a mechanic works like this.
Yes, since all demons and humans have Magic Eyes, which normally
allow one to see the flow of magic power and other things that the regular eye cannot see. By pouring magic into their eyes, the user can see the blood inside others or things that are far away. Magic Eyes can also see the essence of magic and its formulas, allowing those with superior Magic Eyes to learn magic more easily by observing its use.
but not everyone has the Magic Eyes of Destruction so they can't use abilities from it, all low rank demons can use the origin magic that comes directly from Anos using the founder's power, only Anos' magic power is in another league as you said so the abilities used by Anos will not have the same power as that of the fodder.

So what does prove that everyone can use this magic, Dread? Because until you actually provide scans of that being the case, we have no reason to assume that that's the case.
Because everyone apparently used Zechts?? Should we add 20+ examples of every single magic user to conclude that Zechts is a contract spell?

Because magic eyes are something everyone has and if you look at the preamble, it says the extent to which they can do this depends on the user, the justification there is just an example, it doesn't mean everyone can see 10km away.
Yes, question the most basic of basics that even zepes can utilize💀. Zecht shouldn't even be a problem here at all
You keep saying "everyone has this, everyone can do this", but you need to actually prove that. Do you have scans to support your claims?
Yes, since all demons and humans have Magic Eyes, which normally

but not everyone has the Magic Eyes of Destruction so they can't use abilities from it, all low rank demons can use the origin magic that comes directly from Anos using the founder's power, only Anos' magic power is in another league as you said so the abilities used by Anos will not have the same power as that of the fodder.
Okay. I'm asking for a source, or some scans, or any actual evidence that what you're claiming is true. You can't just say shit and expect me to go "oh okay I guess I don't need evidence after all".
Because everyone apparently used Zechts?? Should we add 20+ examples of every single magic user to conclude that Zechts is a contract spell?
"Everyone has used this" she says, while providing 0 evidence of such.

zecht.gif

"Everyone has used this" she says, while providing 0 evidence of susuch.
Alright.

Sure. Watch the entire series. I guarantee you at least 1 scene of two magic users using Zecht to make contract in every two episodes. This is the evidence.

It is funny because you are arguing with the most common spell in the entire series. This is the biggest mistake you entered to the thread.

Yall

Scans of random characters doing these things isn't what I'm asking for. It proves that these specific characters can do that thing, which is fine, but it doesn't prove that it's something everyone can do. Please god tell me you understand that-
Alright.

Sure. Watch the entire series. I guarantee you at least 1 scene of two magic users using Zecht to make contract in every two episodes.
"Can you prove your claims?"
"uh just watch the series lol"
Truly, this is peak VS debating.

Random characters???? The main characters are random?
Yeah. Because them being main characters is irrelevant in this discussion. It doesn't impact whether or not everyone else can use the same abilities. Why would we assume that side characters can use the exact same abilities as the main characters, anyways?

"Can you prove your claims?"
"uh just watch the series lol"
Truly, this is peak VS debating
Ya, my bad. I should have told the author to not do the ability exccessive and common.

I am not going to cut every scene for you. Watch it yourself. This is the evidence. The weakest character in the entire series could use it with Anos in the first episode - most famous scene in the series.

Also, this is seriously stonewalling. Zechts ain't even offensive ability. It is a contract ability. It is like Sukana doing a pact with Yuji from Jujutsu Kaisen.

Do I agree it is law manipulation? No, I think contract manipulation should have its own page, but it is being argued that law and contract are "same".

Yeah. Because them being main characters is irrelevant in this discussion. It doesn't impact whether or not everyone else can use the same abilities. Why would we assume that side characters can use the exact same abilities as the main characters, anyways?
I am not taking you anymore serious. The fact that Dereck showed you how Zecht is being used by entirely two "random" character already refuted the fact it is unique ability according to you.

Scans of random characters doing these things isn't what I'm asking for. It proves that these specific characters can do that thing, which is fine, but it doesn't prove that it's something everyone can do. Please god tell me you understand that-
This what you wanted?

Ya, my bad. I should have told the author to not do the ability exccessive and common.

I am not going to cut every scene for you. Watch it yourself. This is the evidence. The weakest character in the entire series could use it with Anos.
Dread, this isn't MY CRT. It's on the OP, and those who support them, to supply the evidence. If you can't do that, then why are you here?

This what you wanted?
Yes actually, so Zecht can stay as a common ability. This was literally all I was asking for, lmao

Now, can you do that for every other ability here? :^)

Anyway, the blog is cool and all, but the Enhanced Vision seems to really vary based on the skill of the user, and it's listed as a general ability. Maybe it would be better to split up its exact applications (Atomic Vision, Soul Vision, Telescopic Vision, etc.) into the different tiers of magic usage in the verse?

I'm not sure on the specifics as I watched first ten minutes of episode 1, but I don't think everyone in the verse should get the same standards of Enhanced Vision, even if they are listed with a less effective version of some of these applications like the atomic vision.

I'm not sure on the specifics as I watched first ten minutes of episode 1, but I don't think everyone in the verse should get the same standards of Enhanced Vision, even if they are listed with a less effective version of some of these applications like the atomic vivision
Ya I think the justification is bad formulated. I agree with this.

This back and forth is the pinnacle of pedantry. At most, I'd say it should be made clear that the extent of some of these abilities varies depending on the user. But the vast majority of what I can gather seems fine for the general additions.

Power Mimicry being general seems a bit iffy for me though. Do we have any other examples of it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back