• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Maou Gakuin: Anos and Cosmology Additions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not saying it's not AP, but a lot of Anos's Durability stuff is blank, so it would be cool if it was used for both or something, idk.
Oh yeah, this actually a good idea, because he seems to lack a good durability feat (and feats in general for durability).

I always wondered why in the past it wasn't a durability feat as much it was AP, considering he wasn't instantly evaporated. Not only that, he brought the flames INTO HIMSELF. So not only does it work for external, but internal like with how Jio Graze is able to be tanked even if casted inside the opponent, yeah?

Oh yeah, this actually a good idea, because he seems to lack a good durability feat (and feats in general for durability).
He doesn't, our assess were just too lazy to find some
I always wondered why in the past it wasn't a durability feat as much it was AP, considering he wasn't instantly evaporated. Not only that, he brought the flames INTO HIMSELF. So not only does it work for external, but internal like with how Jio Graze is able to be tanked even if casted inside the opponent, yeah?
Is there a way to note his durability covers both internal and external?

Is there a way to note his durability covers both internal and external?
Well, it already covers the fact attacks like Jio Graze don't really affect mythical era demons even when it explodes inside of them in his resistances section

' (Can resist being burned by fire and electricity by shielding himself with magic power. Demons from the Mythical Era like Anos are remain unaffected from having fire based attacks explode within them) '

So less you want it to be stated somewhere like those notes at the bottom of some profiles, can just be put next to whatever ability EGA is listed as in the same resistance section. That, or the durability section.

Still confused but going from what I understood your question to be...

Traces are the mortal universe past. That past is contained in the land of traces, both are separate things. In the first place, how will they be a unity?
That's what I asked. World's traces or world's past was contained by LoT, I just wanna confirm that why world's past and LoT are separate things? Because timeline LoT is the world's past itself, which means, both are unity of space-time continuum, both not separate and world's past only not equivalent to L2C structure. (CMIIW)

And If i wrong, why world's past and LoT are separate things? And why world's past was equivalent to mortal universe or L2C structure? Is not that just "timeline"?

That's what I asked. World's traces or world's past was contained by LoT, I just wanna confirm that why world's past and LoT are separate things? Because timeline LoT is the world's past itself, which means, both are unity of space-time continuum, both not separate and world's past only not equivalent to L2C structure. (CMIIW)

And If i wrong, why world's past and LoT are separate things? And why world's past was equivalent to mortal universe or L2C structure? Is not that just "timeline"?
They are not the same. A single universe in Maou is split into the World of the Gods (Azure sky) and the world of mortals (normal universe). The Azure sky hosts multiple dimensions and holds the domains of different gods.

The mortal world is your standard universal model (3-A), the timeline (past) of this universe is contained inside the Land of Traces.
The land of traces isn't the past, it's the order that govern, records, the past of the world (mortal world)

i think he wants proof that there are an infinite number of universes
we just know that there are a lot, but we don't know if there are an infinite number of them
Actually yes, that's why I thought 2-B, possibly 2-A would be better. But it's okay I guess.

Don't see how that makes it not infinite. The word is still a descriptor for something that's endless in other words, infinite.

They are not the same. A single universe in Maou is split into the World of the Gods (Azure sky) and the world of mortals (normal universe). The Azure sky hosts multiple dimensions and holds the domains of different gods.

The mortal world is your standard universal model (3-A), the timeline (past) of this universe is contained inside the Land of Traces.
The land of traces isn't the past, it's the order that govern, records, the past of the world (mortal world)
So, World's past or timeline only is 3A Structure?

無邊 implies no physical limits or boundaries.
無限 implies no limits at all, in any sense.
No physical limits or boundaries in relation to a space is just another way of saying endless, boundless, infinite etc

As I understand it, endless and infinite are treated differently. Is this correct?
No, both are the same especially in relation to size.

No physical limits or boundaries in relation to a space is just another way of saying endless, boundless, infinite etc

No, both are the same especially in relation to size.

What I'm talking about is the following

For example, it could be empty space. Let's think of all space as a flat surface, extending infinitely in all directions. No matter how far we go, if we cannot reach a limit of this space, it will be both infinite and unlimited. On the other hand, let's think of space as the surface of a ball. We cannot reach the border of space by walking in this space. What we will do is continually return to where we were before. Therefore, this space has no boundaries, but we can say that it is finite because its size is finite, that is, this space is not infinite.

For example, it could be empty space. Let's think of all space as a flat surface, extending infinitely in all directions. No matter how far we go, if we cannot reach a limit of this space, it will be both infinite and unlimited. On the other hand, let's think of space as the surface of a ball. We cannot reach the border of space by walking in this space. What we will do is continually return to where we were before. Therefore, this space has no boundaries, but we can say that it is finite because its size is finite, that is, this space is not infinite.
Show the scan where the size was stated to be finite?

What you're doing is semantics not to mention it's stated nowhere that the space is looped considering there is such a thing already but doesn't apply to the LoT.

What you're doing is semantics not to mention it's stated nowhere that the space is looped considering there is such a thing already but doesn't apply to the LoT.

If Battlewiki's rule is to interpret anything without physical boundaries as infinite unless it's explicitly stated that space repeats, I can't help it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back