• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
4B tier? this is completely wrong...This last powerful survivor of his race have the power

in 2018 comics mighty thor

Mangog kill war thor, Mangog massacred easily destroyer....**** Odin,unworty thor,asgardians...is a 2A or hig..is absourd

All of those are 4-B showings, apart from what I assume is you saying he beat Odin, although Odin has recently been portrayed as vastly weaker than he once was (which already wasn't 2-A).

Ah sure..odin is not 2A,for sure...ok...aniways mangog kill war thor alone,kill destroyer fight odin,thor and mighty thor 1 vs 3..i think is another tier...4-A because is far strongh

I'm pretty sure Mangog wouldn't be 4-A for that either, beating a bunch of 4-Bs doesn't equal 4-A.

I agree with the notion that Odin definitely needs another key for his modern portrayal. He seems to be consistently portrayed as beneath Thor (who also seems to be weaker nowadays) now.

I think in number...

Odin is 80...jane foster thor is 80( mjiolnir far important in modern hera)...war thor is 80...thor odinson is 65,,mangog is 100( at least) but even 120...is a real beast...

another data

apocalypse broke the soul of thor odinson...jane foster thor is a fight,but she is far over thor odinson..2017 all 2 thors vs apocalypse

so maybe mangog is same tier...but is really beast come back from the sun....is a beast

Odin is 4-B---mangog 4-B high have one immensaly stamina..really super stamina...destroyer is a cat versus mangog...same to destroyer vs phoenix force

Odin is portrayed as enormously weaker nowadays, yes. We probably do need a new "Modern" statistics key for him.

Somebody should ask PrinceOfTheMorning and Sandman31 to comment here regarding that.

Yeah...Odin is overrated now..modern marvel changed... maybe because odin is Hold now...years ago is much strongher

another think: Mangog survive in sun one first time...broly(toei animation is dead in sun) so broly toei is 4A ? mangog ? ahah i'm sure this fucken beast is cosmic entity level..is a best of the universe.last survivors...odin young potentially have the power for win

Look Mangog vs war thor....war thor fight versus sindir ( son of surtur) War thor vs mangog is a massacred...vs odin same..when odin listen the sound of mangog he shit in pants

You need to make an effort to significantly improve on the grammar and structure of your posts.

Anyway, giving characters such as Odin and Dormammu a modern statistics key or profile each is a valid point. Sonebody should ask PrinceOfTheMorning and Sandman31 if they are willing to help.

Modern Dormammu feats

- While weakened, Dormammu managed to kill every hero on Earth, Doctor Strange believed that nobody could beat him at full power, and he is implied to have corrupted the entire timeline (At least 4-B, possibly Low 2-C)

- He easily manipulated Scarlet Witch's Chaos Magic (At least Low 2-C, likely far higher)

- Baron Mordo, while empowered by Dormammu, defeated Wong who was somewhat wielding the Vishanti (At least 4-B, likely higher)

- He managed to blind SHuman-Gorath, which is likely a 2-A outlier but the fact that he did more damage than all of the heroes (which included Modern Strange and Jane Foster Thor) could justify a 4-B rating.

I think either "At least 4-B, likely higher" or "At least 4-B, likely Low 2-C" would be the most consistent.

The first Dormammu feat is from Straczynski's Spider-Man run. It is not exactly part of his modern portrayal.

Antvasima said:
The first Dormammu feat is from Straczynski's Spider-Man run. It is not exactly part of his modern portrayal.
Ah, then I suppose just "At least 4-B, likely higher" would be best for Dormammu, unless you'd like to keep the Scarlet Witch feat.

Scarlet Witch is very inconsistent. I am not sure how powerful she was in this story.

Another question: Broly died in Sun..thor can survive...Mangog can...so Broly Toei is not solar sistem level? and Broly toei is similar or strngh to Cell so is not solar system level,is all wrong....cell is not solar system....max large star...

Fair enough, 4-B Dormammu then. His description could be something like:

Solar System level (Should be superior to Doctor Strange (Modern). Did more damage to SHuman-Gorath than the combined strength of Modern Strange, Thor (Jane Foster) and more. Baron Mordo with a portion of Dormammu's power was able to defeat an amped Wong)

This could also potentially be used, where apart from one blow from Spider-Woman, The Hand empowered by Dormammu could fight off several Avengers at the same time and was only harmed by 4-B attacks/weaponry. He also briefly clashed with Modern Strange.

Onnipotenteee said:
Another question: Broly died in Sun..thor can survive...Mangog can...so Broly Toei is not solar sistem level? and Broly toei is similar or strngh to Cell so is not solar system level,is all wrong....cell is not solar system....max large star...
Dragon Ball is an entirely separate verse that has nothing to do with Marvel, you can't use that.

Yeah...i don't like this answer...in this wiki..all characters are in the same tiers...from bugs banny to marvel....but ok...if thor can survive in sun...broly toei no but broly is 4A :DD hilarious

All wrong...if all is ruled in the sames tiers...The easy feat are much importnt to guidebook or ecc...but k is this

Back