• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Let's raise Legion to god level !

Legion High 1-B Upgrade;

The Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe is an encyclopedic guide detailing the universe from Marvel Comics publications. According to OHOTMU A to Z Vol. 12 #2, Legion's abilities potentially include strength, speed, durability, energy projection and fight skills at 7 out of 7 and intelligence at 6 out of 7.

Legion is described as near-omnipotendt.

Mother Righteous says that the sword of Hope, sorcerers, machines, all mutants are nothing against the power of the Legion and says that she hopes that the Legion can reality come out, and later says that the Legion can come out too. (X-Men: Before The Fall - Sons Of X #1)

According to Marvel Cosmology, earth-616 is at High 1-B level. In addition to the universe creation feat in Legion's profile, he has many universe-affecting feats, such as the Moria personality and the feat of putting the universe in a box.

It is said that in fights with Uranos, actions don't work, that they reach beyond physics and duel with possibilities, beating timelines with a stick, potentially crushing multiverses, racing infinitie. (Legion Of X #6) Uranos is one of the most powerful eternals, strong enough to fight Kronos, who is as strong as the likes of Galactus, Odin and Zeus, and Odin is said to be afraid to fight him.

Since actions don't work and they reach beyond physics, lifting strength and speed should varies up to infinitie level and striking strength and durability should varies up to High 1-B level since they scale from Uronos.

Abilities Additions;

For the feats that these personalities of the Legion perform because of their abilities,

Low-level Regeneration - The Wolfman personality took control of the body to heal Legion and can quickly heal wounds such as being pierced by a knife (New Mutants Vol. 3 #4)

Cosmic Awareness - Compass Rose can find and teleport to anyone through her personality. Rogue used this power to find Rachel Grey and others. (X-Men Legacy #253)
And with his Findle the Finder persona, he can find anyone in the galaxy. (X-Men Legacy Vol 2 #5)

Biological Manipulation - Skinsmint can use his personality to create skin to cover things (X-Men Legacy Vol 2 #4)

Body Control - Sally has gained increased muscle mass thanks to her personality (New Mutants Vol. 3 #3)

Technology Manipulation - the Clnk persona allowed David to make cell phone calls to contact his mother in London (X-Men Legacy Vol. 2 #5) and the Lord Trauma persona allowed him to control electrical equipment in the hospital (Legion 2018 #1)

I'm undecided but he should get travel speed or teleportation ability at ftl level. - Absence personality claims to travel between the stars (New Mutants Vol 3 #4)

Portal Creation - Wormhole Wodo can open wormholes anywhere in the galaxy thanks to his personality (X-Men Legacy Vol 2 #4)

Poison Manipulation - Thanks to his Moycolojester personality, he can deposit toxic spores through the skin pores of his body, which act as a powerful border gas. (X-Men Legacy Vol 2 #6)

Empathic Manipulation - The Fiend personality unleashed a wave of latent hatred on everyone in the world (X-Men Legacy Vol 2 #19)

Weather Manipulation - because of his running, David influenced the weather to cause hurricanes to form, even though it was not hurricane season (Legion 2018 #1)

He must have the abilities.

Last edited:
I'm fine with all the abilities, and I was hoping for a Low 1-A/High 1-B upgrade for Legion some day, but I have some qualms with the AP justifications in the first section.
The Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe is an encyclopedic guide detailing the universe from Marvel Comics publications. According to OHOTMU A to Z Vol. 12 #2, Legion's abilities potentially include strength, speed, durability, energy projection and fight skills at 7 out of 7 and intelligence at 6 out of 7.
You need to elaborate on the significance/context of that 7/7 intelligence score if you want to update his intelligence ratings/justifications. The other stuff looks fine, superhuman physical characteristics, energy projection, and maybe martial arts to reflect his advanced fighting skills?
Good supporting evidence, but omnipotence doesn't warrant a tier in its own right.
Mother Righteous says that the sword of Hope, sorcerers, machines, all mutants are nothing against the power of the Legion and says that she hopes that the Legion can reality come out, and later says that the Legion can come out too. (X-Men: Before The Fall - Sons Of X #1)
  • Where does the hopesword scale?
  • The scan doesn't says "all sorcerers," but "the sorceress." You'd need context for which "sorceress" Legion supposedly scales above.
  • Given how flowery the text sounds, especially from a character like Mother Righteous, you'd need context for which "machines" and "mutants" Legion should scale above at the bare minimum. Otherwise, the statement comes off as something as an NLF. For instance, couldn't we extrapolate this statement to scale Legion above the Ultimate Nullifier or White Phoenix Jean?
According to Marvel Cosmology, earth-616 is at High 1-B level. In addition to the universe creation feat in Legion's profile, he has many universe-affecting feats, such as the Moria personality and the feat of putting the universe in a box.
Earth-616≠"Universe." Earth-616 comprises multiverses and higher planes in its own right, so "universal" feats need context of affecting the whole timeline of Earth-616 or its physical contents and higher planes.
In short: Although the positive matter universe is Low 2-C, the full extent of Earth-616 encompasses High 1-B realms. It must, however, be noted that not all feats of universal destruction in Marvel scale this high, because as seen with the Negative Zone and the Earth's Dimension itself, the constituent realms of a single timeline are also often referred to as being universes on their own right. As such, whenever a character destroys, or threatens to destroy, a universe, whether the feat scales to Low 2-C or High 1-B depends on the context behind it.
  • The universe creation feat in Legion's profile links to a faulty imgur photo without a shred of context. That link was probably tampered with.
  • You need scans and context for the other feats you mentioned regarding the 'Moria personality' and 'putting the universe in a box.'
It is said that in fights with Uranos, actions don't work, that they reach beyond physics and duel with possibilities, beating timelines with a stick, potentially crushing multiverses, racing infinitie. (Legion Of X #6) Uranos is one of the most powerful eternals, on a par with the likes of Galactus, Odin, Zeus, and is strong enough to fight Kronos, and Odin is said to be afraid to fight him.
These High 1-B justifications actually look fine, but Uranos has no profile here, so you'd need to link the scans proving the skyfather scaling you're mentioning here.

I'm fine with all the abilities, and I was hoping for a Low 1-A/High 1-B upgrade for Legion some day, but I have some qualms with the AP justifications in the first section.

You need to elaborate on the significance/context of that 7/7 intelligence score if you want to update his intelligence ratings/justifications. The other stuff looks fine, superhuman physical characteristics, energy projection, and maybe martial arts to reflect his advanced fighting skills?

Good supporting evidence, but omnipotence doesn't warrant a tier in its own right.

• The scan doesn't says "all sorcerers," but "the sorceress." You'd need context for which "sorceress" Legion supposedly scales above.
  • Given how flowery the text sounds, especially from a character like Mother Righteous, you'd need context for which "machines" and "mutants" Legion should scale above at the bare minimum. Otherwise, the statement comes off as something as an NLF. For instance, couldn't we extrapolate this statement to scale Legion above the Ultimate Nullifier or White Phoenix Jean?

Earth-616≠"Universe." Earth-616 comprises multiverses and higher planes in its own right, so "universal" feats need context of affecting the whole timeline of Earth-616 or its physical contents and higher planes.

• The universe creation feat in Legion's profile links to a faulty imgur photo without a shred of context. That link was probably tampered with.
  • You need scans and context for the other feats you mentioned regarding the 'Moria personality' and 'putting the universe in a box.'

These High 1-B justifications actually look fine, but Uranos has no profile here, so you'd need to link the scans proving the skyfather scaling you're mentioning here.
As I said, OHOTMU is an encyclopedic guide that explains in detail and scores the characters' powers out of 7.

I wrote the omnipotence part to emphasize how powerful it is.

It says the sorcererss on the panel and the sword of hope, the name of the sword he holds in his hand, was made with Nightcrawler's hope. (That's why I wrote the name of the comic).

I left a link for Mother Righteous. Also why should we define it on White Phoenix Jean?

It already takes place in the main universe of Legion 616.

The wrong imgur photo in the profile is not my problem, but if I find it, I will post the links of it and Moira.

Since I couldn't find Uranos's vsbw profile, I already posted the profile of the marvel database and there are already scans there.

Last edited:
So that would mean Nate Grey (If he were to receive a profile) would be High 1-B too? i remember he stomped Legion.
Firstly, Legion was not at full power and could not use all of them. The latter was defeated only through telepathy, as we saw that he was superior in mind. If there is another scale for another High 1-B, it will work, but I guess it can't get a scale from Legion.

As I said, OHOTMU is an encyclopedic guide that explains in detail and scores the characters' powers out of 7.

I wrote the omnipotence part to emphasize how powerful it is.

It says the sorcererss on the panel and the sword of hope, the name of the sword he holds in his hand, was made with Nightcrawler's hope. (That's why I wrote the name of the comic).

I left a link for Mother Righteous. Also why should we define it on White Phoenix Jean?

It already takes place in the main universe of Legion 616.

The wrong imgur photo in the profile is not my problem, but if I find it, I will post the links of it and Moira.

Since I couldn't find Uranos's vsbw profile, I already posted the profile of the marvel database and there are already scans there.
Yeah, I found the panels you wanted.

Legion's God-Mutant personality erased the Elder-Gods from existence, hacked the universe's source code and restored the corrupted reality. And that's when Cyclops said that the last time he exploded like that, he changed reality. (New Mutants Vol 3 #21)

Legion's Moira personality put the universe in a box and then returned it to its original state. (First 2 panels New Mutants Vol 3 #23, others X-Men Legacy Vol 2 #248)

With his Legion the Weaver personality, he created a reality where he was not himself, as there was no timeline and no reality where he could control his own powers. (X-Men Legacy Vol 2 #24)

The Progenitor Legion is called Universe Destroyer and Universe Creator. (Legion of X #6)

All of this further emphasizes how OP a character Legion is and how his power can affect the universe and the timeline.

Last edited:
Legion's God-Mutant personality erased the Elder-Gods from existence, hacked the universe's source code and restored the corrupted reality. And that's when Cyclops said that the last time he exploded like that, he changed reality. (New Mutants Vol 3 #21)
I read this issue the other day for some profiles I'm working on, so let me clarify some things.

The Elder Gods in reference are not the Elder Gods of earth, but the Elder Gods of Limbo often called the N'Garai.

For context, the Elder Gods of Limbo are summoned when the 5 bloodstones are gathered, and Magik's soulsword is basicallly a weaponized version of a single bloodstone.

Here, Belasco states that Magik (Amanda Sefton impersonating Illyana) in all her might couldn't stop the Elder Gods of Limbo from conquering Limbo and all the dimensions it's connected to (the Splinter Realms). (X-Men Black Sun issues #1-5)
ZICvPLB.jpeg
fTAhI6Q.jpeg
IWOm7XA.jpeg
oUDbaTT.jpeg
As for the feat you mentioned with Legion one-shotting the horde of released Elder Gods, the 5 bloodstones were deemed useless against them, as was Illyana's power.
Anyway, I haven't finished my profile for the Soulsword/Limbo, so I can't be of much help just yet (regarding feats for Magik and the Soulsword), but I thought I'd give you more context/feats for now anyway.

I read this issue the other day for some profiles I'm working on, so let me clarify some things.

The Elder Gods in reference are not the Elder Gods of earth, but the Elder Gods of Limbo often called the N'Garai.

For context, the Elder Gods of Limbo are summoned when the 5 bloodstones are gathered, and Magik's soulsword is basicallly a weaponized version of a single bloodstone.

Here, Belasco states that Magik (Amanda Sefton impersonating Illyana) in all her might couldn't stop the Elder Gods of Limbo from conquering Limbo and all the dimensions it's connected to (the Splinter Realms). (X-Men Black Sun issues #1-5)

As for the feat you mentioned with Legion one-shotting the horde of released Elder Gods, the 5 bloodstones were deemed useless against them, as was Illyana's power.

Anyway, I haven't finished my profile for the Soulsword/Limbo, so I can't be of much help just yet (regarding feats for Magik and the Soulsword), but I thought I'd give you more context/feats for now anyway.
I know Limbo has Elder Gods, but I didn't feel the need to write about it since it doesn't matter much to CRT. Anyway, is there anything else you can think of or do you agree?

I know Limbo has Elder Gods, but I didn't feel the need to write about it since it doesn't matter much to CRT. Anyway, is there anything else you can think of or do you agree?
For now, here are the best feats (in my opinion):
The Progenitor Legion is called Universe Destroyer and Universe Creator. (Legion of X #6)
Those images seem to establish that Legion is more powerful than that Celestial. Dark Celestials like Progenitor are typically weaker than regular Celestials, but Odin even says that he could barely defeat a Dark Celestial on his own, and they're far too durable for him to deal with.
With his Legion the Weaver personality, he created a reality where he was not himself, as there was no timeline and no reality where he could control his own powers. (X-Men Legacy Vol 2 #24)
The scans seem to imply that "timeline" is in reference to Earth-616 and not just the earthly plane.
Already explained why I agreed with this.
Like I said, this is fine supporting evidence.
It is said that in fights with Uranos, actions don't work, that they reach beyond physics and duel with possibilities, beating timelines with a stick, potentially crushing multiverses, racing infinitie. (Legion Of X #6) Uranos is one of the most powerful eternals, on a par with the likes of Galactus, Odin, Zeus, and is strong enough to fight Kronos, and Odin is said to be afraid to fight him.
I'm fine with this too, as long as you gather some scans here and there for Uranos scaling to Odin, Zeus, and Galactus. You said you linked Uranos' profile from the Marvel database, but that wouldn't fly on this wiki. You could probably find scans for Uranos' skyfather scaling under a "Uranos respect thread."

At this point, I recommend that you write up a paragraph of justifications in parentheses after your proposed tier (Low 1-A or High 1-B, at least High 1-B, etc.)

For now, here are the best feats (in my opinion):

Those images seem to establish that Legion is more powerful than that Celestial. Dark Celestials like Progenitor are typically weaker than regular Celestials, but Odin even says that he could barely defeat a Dark Celestial on his own, and they're far too durable for him to deal with.

The scans seem to imply that "timeline" is in reference to Earth-616 and not just the earthly plane.

Already explained why I agreed with this.

Like I said, this is fine supporting evidence.

I'm fine with this too, as long as you gather some scans here and there for Uranos scaling to Odin, Zeus, and Galactus. You said you linked Uranos' profile from the Marvel database, but that wouldn't fly on this wiki. You could probably find scans for Uranos' skyfather scaling under a "Uranos respect thread."

At this point, I recommend that you write up a paragraph of justifications in parentheses after your proposed tier (Low 1-A or High 1-B, at least High 1-B, etc.)
We can't say that Legion is more powerful than Progenitor because Progenitor is there judging him, but we can say that it's close because Progenitor has judged people like Thor, Starbrand (Brandy Selby), Dr. Doom, Sersi, Ikaris, Jean Grey (first 3 pages A.X.E: Judgment Day #4, last 2 pages A.X.E: X-Men #1)but he only asked Legion what he wanted to be judged on.

I couldn't find any other panels for Uranos, but I think the panels I presented are still enough for Legion to be taken at the High 1-B - Low 1-A level because Odin is afraid to fight him. He fought for a long time with Kronos, who was on the same level as Galactus, Odin and Zeus. Legion's fight with Uranos, where the Action doesn't work and goes beyond physics. The fact that he is near-omnipotendt, that he scores 7 out of 7 in OHOTMU in all categories except the intelligence category. And that his power repeatedly affects the universe, which is H1-B according to Marvel Cosmology, by creating universes, destroying universes, and changing the reality of the universe, is more than enough evidence.

And here, when the Legion is about to destroy the mutant species, Thor, Captain Marvel and the other Avengers are ineffective against the Legion and can't even harm it. (X-Men Legacy Vol 2 #23)

Last edited:
For now, 5 people have approved CRT, but at least 2 admin approvals are required. Can someone tag the admins? Because after this CRT is approved, I will open a CRT to add some more hax for Legion.

Someone summarize. I agree that Uranos does scale to the beings like Odin, Zeus, etc… I would discount him being near either Galactus or Progenitor. I’ll need a summarize though even if my vote doesn’t really count to move on with the updates.

As for Legion, I would maybe agree with his scaling presented by @BEYONDER19999
To summarize, the fact that Uranos is the scale for people like Odin, Zeus, etc. means that you will be High 1-B, because in the Legion's fight with Uranos, they reach a level beyond physics where actions don't work and they duel with possibilities and compete infinitely, which allows the Legion to get the scale from Uranos. And it means that strength and speed are at the infinitie level. In addition to these, already in the Marvel Cosmology, the universes are at the High 1-B level and many more factors in the comments I wrote earlier are enough for Legion to be High 1-B.

To summarize, the fact that Uranos is the scale for people like Odin, Zeus, etc. means that you will be High 1-B, because in the Legion's fight with Uranos, they reach a level beyond physics where actions don't work and they duel with possibilities and compete infinitely, which allows the Legion to get the scale from Uranos. And it means that strength and speed are at the infinitie level. In addition to these, already in the Marvel Cosmology, the universes are at the High 1-B level and many more factors in the comments I wrote earlier are enough for Legion to be High 1-B.
I briefly read it earlier and I do agree with this.

We don’t use the handbooks for Marvel, and even if we did, just saying he’s a 6 or 7 out of 7 doesn’t mean much without further context.
Statements of omnipotence or nigh-omnipotence don’t mean anything tier-wise without further context.
Scans for these would be nice.
Uranos is one of the most powerful eternals, on a par with the likes of Galactus, Odin, Zeus, and is strong enough to fight Kronos,
Scans?
and Odin is said to be afraid to fight him.
Nothing in that scan says Odin is afraid to fight him, all he says is that the thinky monkey isn’t worth a war. Not wanting a war isn’t the same as being afraid to fight.

We don’t use the handbooks for Marvel, and even if we did, just saying he’s a 6 or 7 out of 7 doesn’t mean much without further context.

Statements of omnipotence or nigh-omnipotence don’t mean anything tier-wise without further context.

Scans for these would be nice.

Scans?

Nothing in that scan says Odin is afraid to fight him, all he says is that the thinky monkey isn’t worth a war. Not wanting a war isn’t the same as being afraid to fight.
OHOTMU is an official manual of marvel and I have already provided contexts to prove these values.

The fact that he is near-omnipotent is not statements but something written and accepted by the author.

As a scan I threw the links in the fandom, do I need to share the mentioned comics on imgur.

Last edited:
Yeah, I found the panels you wanted.

Legion's Moira personality put the universe in a box and then returned it to its original state. (First 2 panels New Mutants Vol 3 #23, others X-Men Legacy Vol 2 #248)

All of this further emphasizes how OP a character Legion is and how his power can affect the universe and the timeline.
Here are the panels you want about the universe. @LordTracer

Last edited:
OHOTMU is an official manual of marvel and I have already provided contexts to prove these values.
I’m aware of what it is, that doesn’t change that we don’t use the guidebooks on the wiki. And no, that scan doesn’t give any context to what “6 out of 7 intelligence” or “7 out of 7 energy projection” is supposed to mean, that’s a completely separate
The fact that he is near-omnipotent is not statements but something written and accepted by the author.
I reiterate, just being “near-omnipotent” does not mean anything on its own. They’re useless tier-wise unless given further context.
@LordTracer

Has all of this been rejected, even Legion destroying some elder gods?
Anything I didn’t mention in my original post is more or less fine.

I’m aware of what it is, that doesn’t change that we don’t use the guidebooks on the wiki. And no, that scan doesn’t give any context to what “6 out of 7 intelligence” or “7 out of 7 energy projection” is supposed to mean, that’s a completely separate

I reiterate, just being “near-omnipotent” does not mean anything on its own. They’re useless tier-wise unless given further context.

Anything I didn’t mention in my original post is more or less fine.
Legion's universe feats alone are enough for High 1-B or Low 1-A. OHOTMU, Near-omnipotent, Uranos, Thor's inability to harm him, all these connections I presented are something I did to emphasize his power and all these things increase his accuracy. The fact that his Intelligence is 6 out of 7 is due to the Delphic personality being referred to as Nigh-Omniscience (available in the profile)

Back