• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Let's raise Legion to god level !

Legion's God-Mutant personality erased the Elder-Gods from existence, hacked the universe's source code and restored the corrupted reality. And that's when Cyclops said that the last time he exploded like that, he changed reality. (New Mutants Vol 3 #21)

Legion's Moira personality put the universe in a box and then returned it to its original state. (First 2 panels New Mutants Vol 3 #23, others X-Men Legacy Vol 2 #248)
And here, when the Legion is about to destroy the mutant species, Thor, Captain Marvel and the other Avengers are ineffective against the Legion and can't even harm it. (X-Men Legacy Vol 2 #23)
This has gotten unnecessarily long and I wanted to give a brief summary one last time, the logic is very simple. Legion's Moira persona puts the main universe in a box and creates a new universe Age of X on her own, and then Legion restores the universe to its original state. These feats are enough to become High 1-B or Low 1-A (whatever the universe level is in cosmology). Their fight with Uranos, where actions don't work and they reach a level beyond physics and compete infinitie, makes their speed and strength infinite. In addition, we saw that Thor can't even harm it. All of this confirms the OHOTMU values as well. (Panels already available).

Last edited:
Is a single universe 1b or or is it a multiverse?

Legion vs Uranos was a fight on the level is abstractions and hypothesis, and they were on such a level that they would have collapsed multiverses had they actually fought.

That should be solid evidence for legion

Is a single universe 1b or or is it a multiverse?

Legion vs Uranos was a fight on the level is abstractions and hypothesis, and they were on such a level that they would have collapsed multiverses had they actually fought.

That should be solid evidence for legion
A single universe at the High 1-B level.

Legion and Uranos' fight was said to bludgeoning timelines against ripostes and retaliations that exist only in hypothesis.

In general, it seems that these scans with Legion were not discussed anywhere.

JPRYhnHBM2Q.jpg

HHSUiVD_aCA.jpg

Could they, in theory, add new abilities to him or give him additional explanations for his level?

idk they look very detailed and describe all sorts of metaphysical things, plus I’ve never seen them discussed anywhere, I thought suddenly, in theory, there would be something new here for Legion’s profile.
The Altar is the bubble-reality that the Legion has built inside its soul, between the astral plane and the physical place, and it's populated by volunteers, weird mutants. Number 3, the Qortex Complex, has personalities. (The reason he built The Altar in the center is so that he can move between the physical place and the astral plane or other places).

In the other panel, in 2: (ii), information was given about the formation of the gestalt society (technarchy) and Charles Xavier used the power of the Legion to dissolve the gestalt piece. (Legion of X #10)
Astral form physiology, and if you stretch it, maybe infinitely layered mind manipulation resistance?
Does this mean that he has all the skills in the link you provided or do we need context?

Basic evidence that he has an astral form or can project himself onto the astral plane is enough.
Mother Righteous is a sorceress with powers such as soul manipulation, astral projection, mystical influence, summoning. Here she is powerful enough to possess magical weapons like Mjolnir, Darkhold, Eye of Agamotto, Phoenix Egg. (Nightcrawlers #1 - #2). In return for thanks and gratitude, he gives someone powers, weapons, etc. She even offered Legion to become Ghost Rider and when he refused, she made Banshee Sprit of Variance. Thanking Mother Righteous means taking her into his heart and there is no place in the universe where a mortal soul can be provided for by me, yet Legion can hide from her. (X-Men: Before The Fall - Sons Of X #1)

Nightcrawler's friend in his mind is actually a fraction of Legion and tells Nightcrawler that Legion is in your hope. He should also get the probability manipulation ability since he can hide Nightcrawler from mutant detection machines. (Uncanny Spider-man #5)

Here he says that he built the Altar on the astral plane, and he can go into astral form and go to the Altar. (Legion of X #6)

And here he can pass through objects. (X-Men Legacy Vol 2 #20)

I think all this is enough for him to be an intangible being.

Mother Righteous is a sorceress with powers such as soul manipulation, astral projection, mystical influence, summoning. Here she is powerful enough to possess magical weapons like Mjolnir, Darkhold, Eye of Agamotto, Phoenix Egg. (Nightcrawlers #1 - #2). In return for thanks and gratitude, he gives someone powers, weapons, etc. She even offered Legion to become Ghost Rider and when he refused, she made Banshee Sprit of Variance. Thanking Mother Righteous means taking her into his heart and there is no place in the universe where a mortal soul can be provided for by me, yet Legion can hide from her. (X-Men: Before The Fall - Sons Of X #1)

Nightcrawler's friend in his mind is actually a fraction of Legion and tells Nightcrawler that Legion is in your hope. He should also get the probability manipulation ability since he can hide Nightcrawler from mutant detection machines. (Uncanny Spider-man #5)

Here he says that he built the Altar on the astral plane, and he can go into astral form and go to the Altar. (Legion of X #6)

And here he can pass through objects. (X-Men Legacy Vol 2 #20)

I think all this is enough for him to be an intangible being.
That's more than good enough, you could just add Astral Form Physiology to his page with the justifications then when this is accepted.

So these scans don't add anything useful...
Legion has both astral form (in Nightcrawler's hope) and (here is another panel where he has astral form), and has built an astral place, he already has some of the abilities found here. I think he may have other abilities such as incorporealy, abstract existence type 1, invisibility, etc. (I already mentioned that he should have the ability to manipulate probability independently of these)

I’m aware of what it is, that doesn’t change that we don’t use the guidebooks on the wiki. And no, that scan doesn’t give any context to what “6 out of 7 intelligence” or “7 out of 7 energy projection” is supposed to mean, that’s a completely separate

I reiterate, just being “near-omnipotent” does not mean anything on its own. They’re useless tier-wise unless given further context.
All of this is correct, yes, although we might be able to use the intelligence ratings as supporting evidence sometimes, as they correspond better to our system.
Anything I didn’t mention in my original post is more or less fine.
Thank you. That seems fine to me as well then. 🙏

All of this is correct, yes, although we might be able to use the intelligence ratings as supporting evidence sometimes, as they correspond better to our system.

Thank you. That seems fine to me as well then. 🙏
What conclusion have you reached, sir?

(I know that earth-616 is at High 1-B level and Legion put him in a box, apart from that, feats such as OHOTMU, his struggle with uranos, not taking damage from thor, creating age of x, being near-omnipotent, emphasize his power and make it more certain that he is High 1-B).

@Antvasima Sir, I'm still waiting for your answer. Really, the levels are very simple.

●Moira personality puts the main universe in a box, creates Age of X, then Legion brings back the old order, it's as simple as that, from here it should varies from High 1-B or Low 1-A.

●As for Durability, he doesn't even take damage from Thor's attack, he obviously attacked with mjolnir because we see that mjolnir is blown away.

●Lifting Strength and Speed should be Infinitie level because in their fight with Uranos they fought with infinite possibilities where actions didn't work and they reached beyond physics.

(OHOTMU source also confirms what I said.)

Thank you in advance for your valuable time🙏

Last edited:
Just the OP or there are specific messages in the thread that needs looking at?
@Antvasima Sir, I'm still waiting for your answer. Really, the levels are very simple.

●Moira personality puts the main universe in a box, creates Age of X, then Legion brings back the old order, it's as simple as that, from here it should varies from High 1-B or Low 1-A.

●As for Durability, he doesn't even take damage from Thor's attack, he obviously attacked with mjolnir because we see that mjolnir is blown away.

●Lifting Strength and Speed should be Infinitie level because in their fight with Uranos they fought with infinite possibilities where actions didn't work and they reached beyond physics.

(OHOTMU source also confirms what I said.)

Thank you in advance for your valuable time🙏
You can check out both the OP and a short and clear summary here.

Ngl I have zero knowledge of Legion nor what exactly they're scaling to.

Just looking at the thread the only valid things I say that would justify a High 1-B rating would be scaling to the Eldar Gods/Uranous. The rest are either non-feats or unusable.
At first I tried to make a scale from uranos and Elder-Gods, then I said that the main universe should get High 1-B from putting it in the box and creating age of x and then restoring the universe to its original state, although Excellence616 said that the main universe is at the Low 1-A level of the universe. the universe feats alone are already enough for High 1-B or Low 1-A. in addition, Uranos, Elder-Gods and OHOTMU feats increase the certainty.

The Universe is only High 1-B/Low 1-A if you're shown effecting the totality of the structure. Resetting or changing it isn't enough afaik.

The Universe is only High 1-B/Low 1-A if you're shown effecting the totality of the structure. Resetting or changing it isn't enough afaik.
There are also reset and change feats, but what I'm saying is that he created the Age of X universe and then recreated the original universe retroactively, this sentence is already mentioned in the profile, but at Low 2-C level, shouldn't this be High 1-B/Low 1-A? Already emphasizes how powerful he is in other feats in the crt.

Back