• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Same tiering system doesn't mean you can scale across verses. If you think Broly shouldn't be 4-A (despite explicitly having a 4-A feat), you can go make a CRT about it, but you definitely can't use it to scale Marvel.

I mean only this question, if thor ,mangog ecc survive in the sun and broly not because are 4B?... but ok all right...no is ok 4A for broly ..all right

Stop trying to scale Thor and Mangog to Broly. You're not going to get anywhere doing that. Broly is 4-A because he has a 4-A feat. Broly's death didn't even come from the Sun, it came from the power of Goku, Gohan and Goten's Family Kamehameha.

@Omnipotenteee

Please stop spamming poorly spelled nonsense posts. If you continue, we might start to get suspicious regarding your intentions.

Is hard to write in english for an italian...with help of google traduct :D aniways ok ,all right.end of discussion

It may be better if you leave this wiki and try to contribute somewhere else instead. You do not seem experienced enough to make yourself useful here.

LordTracer said:
Fair enough, 4-B Dormammu then. His description could be something like:

Solar System level (Should be superior to Doctor Strange (Modern). Did more damage to SHuman-Gorath than the combined strength of Modern Strange, Thor (Jane Foster) and more. Baron Mordo with a portion of Dormammu's power was able to defeat an amped Wong)

This could also potentially be used, where apart from one blow from Spider-Woman, The Hand empowered by Dormammu could fight off several Avengers at the same time and was only harmed by 4-B attacks/weaponry. He also briefly clashed with Modern Strange.
Do you think this is fine, Ant?

I suppose so, but I would prefer to get some input from PrinceOfTheMorning and Sandman31.

Antvasima

certainly there are those who know more than me..as there those more than you....

i repeat, mangog is strngher of Odin...read the last comics...so odin NOW is not 2C!!! is clear

i help the wiki

No you don't. You write incoherent posts without any depth of content. It seems more likely that you will waste our time.

Antvasima said:
I suppose so, but I would prefer to get some input from PrinceOfTheMorning and Sandman31.
Is somebody willing to ask them, so we can get modern profiles for Odin and Dormammu?

Would Odin's modern profile essentially just be post-Secret Wars 2015, aka the time period when Jason Aaron went off his rocker?

Yeah, pretty much, though I think a separate key would be enough for Odin as opposed to another profile.

In that case, I don't really think a separate profile is necessary, any more than a separate profile for the Dan Jurgens run on Thor is necessary for Odin.

Are you certain? The change is enormously drastic in terms of power level and personality, and likely permanent, and we will likely get lots of threads that want us to scale characters from classic Odin otherwise.

Hold odin is imperious person, with zero fear,and very powerful....this Modern Odin shit in pant when Look Mangog.... so the question is: Mangog,war thor,jane foster thor,and unworty thor are much strongher and are in 2C tier..(i do not think so) or the odin change is really drastic...i think is weaker of apocalypse..

In the second videos mighty thor 705.. videos jane foster tell tell this " i fight versus war thor, versus pheonix force,versus destroyer,versus all father all garbage,but i never look such power same to mangog..." so mangog> pheonix force?? modern marvel canghe drastically...i dont know...

@Ant

My point of view is that there have been even larger sections of comics in the past, Jurgens' very long run just being one example, where Odin was not depicted anywhere near Tier 2 either. In fact, Jurgens had Odin depicted as even weaker than Aaron does. This only seems that major since Aaron is the most recent writer and we've been stuck with his nonsense for a while.

@Onni

No offense intended since English isn't your first language, but it's really hard to parse through your comments.

Okay. I suppose that we could avoid creating such a profile if you wish. Given the current Marvel editorial policies (in their minds Odin symbolises various groups that they want to take down in some way) I think that the change will be permanent this time though, especially given the low sales of comicbooks overall.

What about another key though? Another profile is too much, but a new key should be fine, right?

Another key seems fine to me personally.

I don't mind another key either. However, I think we should keep in mind that if Odin starts to demonstrate higher levels of power again after Jason Aaron is done, we shouldn't call them outliers for Modern Odin but should rather reconsider whether a Modern key should be there in the first place.

That is fine. We can keep the "Modern" key there in the meantime.

Would you be willing to write it?

We also need somebody to write a "Dormammu (Modern)" profile or key.

PrinceOfTheMorning

i tell only this: in mighty thor 705...videos number two... jane foster when fight mangog declare this " i fight versus destroyer,versus phoenix,and all father...but never look such power" so for jane foster mangog is > phoenix force

so the real key is....odin 2C , jane foster is 2C war thor is 2C and mangog is 2C...is not odin weak...the other are much strongher

That is just due to Marvel being Marvel. By following your logic every single Marvel character should follow the scaling below:

Virtually all Marvel superheroes  Black Panther > The Tiger God > Logos > The Living Tribunal > Infinity = Oblivion = 1-A

Yeah for sure....you right.... maybe is better put odin 4B...but for jane foster mangog have more power of phoenix force -.- even for me is impossible..phoenix is a comsic entity...mangog is a super powerful but is always a monster of race

Idea for the real kei

now: The hold marvel : Thor with mjolnir fight pair with ulik the troll...so Thor=ulik<<<<<<<<<<<<Odin

now,in 2018 war thor and jane foster thor>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Ulik....war thor is completely different level,ulik is completely garbage against

so maybe is possible mangog >Odin=jane foster= war thor>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>ulik

new thors are 2C..is really possible

My apologies for being blunt, but you do not seem to be experienced enough to contribute to the forum in a constructive manner.

If you think this ok...no problem...

i have only pointed out: there are some inconsitencies,odin ,cul borson( 2C tier...modern cul is weaker of destroyer,himself declare this,much weaker of war thor, is nothing versus mangog...one shot and KO),mangog,dormammu,surtur..

thank you for the time

for last: If Whis of dragon ball,zeno-o of dragon ball are 2C tier...this characters example: are trilion of time strongher of cul borson( modern version)...

Again, I do not mean to cause any offence to you personally. You seem like a nice person. It is just that if very inexperienced members start to post a lot of questions and unwise suggestions in our regular forums, it takes up a lot of time for the staff, and we don't have a lot of that left over.

Back