• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Make a character based on your Username!

Got bored, so why not? So here's what to do!

Try to make a character based on your Username! You can choose to put anything to help flesh out your character; You may describe their powers and Tier, describe their looks, make a short backstory, share a drawing/picture of your character, basically anything that helps build your character! You can make it short if you want. So here's mine for an example!

Name: Shiny (Real name unknown), known as the "Shining Magical Girl"

Main Power/s: Light manipulation, flight, Superhuman physical characteristics and barrier creation

Short Bio: A mysterious young girl (presumably around 14) who made herself known to the public eye by stopping a giant monster from attacking Ultrapolis. She is a courageous and rambunctious superheroine who uses her light-based powers for good. She fights crime and monsters alone, and so far hasn't lost to any villian she has fought. Her real identity is unknown and is the subject to criticism since she usually destroys large parts of the city during fights. While she is willing to battle evil, she doesn't neccessarily follow the law as a result she is targeted by the military. Whenever she appears, a bright light appears before the light disappears and reveals her. She holds incredible power within her but always manages to restrain herself.

Tier: 7-B normally, 4-B when unrestrained

Happy character making! (You don't neccessarily have to make the format similar to mine)

Resized_professor-oak-meme-generator-are-you-a-boy-or-a-girl-490ede.jpg

KaenDragneel123 said:
Sorry
In my head this is a saugage party due to... you know, the 99.999999% of the users are guys
Well in my head everyone can be whatever they want in the internet. I'm a magical girl, and no one can deny that! :D

It's alright, I know how rare "supposed girls" are in the net, especially in a VS Forums. And I know claiming to be a girl will give me looks of doubt (Trust me, I know) but believe what you want to believe. When entering the net, one must be wary of their identity.

To answer Oak's question, I'm a girl. So back to the topic. Got an OC invented?

Yamatohime said:
Yamatohime is actual mythological character. \m/
Yes, I heard. So you got an idea for a fictional spin on Yamatohime? (I guess its hard to just come up with new characters..)

Not Jim Sterling said:
Not Jim Sterling, basically i'm not JimSterling
lol
  • ba dum tss*
I like that. So that means you can anyone who's not Jim Sterling... That means you are pretty OP. You could be The Living Tribunal, for all we know. *GASP*

KaenDragneel123 said:
@ Yeah, I totally agree with your opinion

About and OC, well... Dragneel is from "Natsu and Zeref Dragneel" from Fairy Tail

Kaen is somewhat the name of their father
Then I guess there's 123 because he like math. Hehe.

Peru-dinosaur-antique-soapstone-carving-crafts-decorative-fish-tank-stone-ornaments-gardening-bonsai-Decoration
A Gemmysaur

Name : Gemmysaur

Description :

A stubby dinosaur made of some sort of shiny stone, hence his name. He (presumably a he) is extremely lazy and prefers keeping silent and observing others. He however, is not antisocial, he does not socially cave in, he is just tuff to deal with. He, due to laziness, preference and all his other faults, has a hard time getting along with others, but despite the rocky beginnings, he is sturdy in keeping any friends he gets.

Is apparently an avid fan of rock music, his favorite band is the Rolling Stones and his favorite movie is School of Rock. Despite being lazy, he is quite hard-headed in whatever he puts his mind into. He especially gets in between rocks and hard places when he is either stoned or drunk. During those times, he really does make the bedrock as he likes jumping up and down and moving all around.

He knows he is bad at drinking and the like, but he has his eroding confidence that he can take it somehow, despite knowing that he is likely to sleep like a rock afterwards.

Gemmysaur's favorite quote is, "I'm tuff, gneiss, and a little wacke."

Powers and Abilities:
Superhuman strength, speed, durability, endurance, stamina, longetivity, Immortality (Type 1)

Attack Potency: Building Level normally; Large Building Level by bullrushing

Speed: Subsonic with Supersonic+ reactions; Accelerates to Supersonic+ when bullrushing

Lifting Strength: Class 100

Striking Strength: Class GJ

Durability: Large Building Level

Stamina: High

Standard Equipment: He doesn't have hands to hold and therefore does not have any equipment to wield into battle.

Intelligence: High due to age

Weaknesses: Extremely Lazy; Tends to do Rock puns in the worst of times.

Notable Attacks/Techniques: Bullrushing

I picture it as... some kind of intelligent droid that's skilled as hell.

Something like this guy but worse

IG 88
It will be Superhuman in every way, ut will have a bunch of laser weapons, a jetpack capable of hypersonic+ flight, reconstruction, its A.I can be put in any robot and it will work, it would be able to react in femtoseconds, he can learn new tricks and techniques

It will be strong enough to lift entire buildings and toss them like they weight nothing, with a single punch it destroys buildings.

Its alloy is strong enough to survive over 10,000 degrees celsius and not even MOAB could kill it.

He will be weak to electric pulses and hacking of course... its a standard weakness

Its favorite quote will be "Your odds of surviving are becoming smaller as this conversation proceeds!"

So, a high end Tier 8-C with City Block Level+ durability... not bad

Gemmysaur said:
Peru-dinosaur-antique-soapstone-carving-crafts-decorative-fish-tank-stone-ornaments-gardening-bonsai-Decoration
A Gemmysaur

Name : Gemmysaur

Description :

A stubby dinosaur made of some sort of shiny stone, hence his name. He (presumably a he) is extremely lazy and prefers keeping silent and observing others. He however, is not antisocial, he does not socially cave in, he is just tuff to deal with. He, due to laziness, preference and all his other faults, has a hard time getting along with others, but despite the rocky beginnings, he is sturdy in keeping any friends he gets.

Is apparently an avid fan of rock music, his favorite band is the Rolling Stones and his favorite movie is School of Rock. Despite being lazy, he is quite hard-headed in whatever he puts his mind into. He especially gets in between rocks and hard places when he is either stoned or drunk. During those times, he really does make the bedrock as he likes jumping up and down and moving all around.

He knows he is bad at drinking and the like, but he has his eroding confidence that he can take it somehow, despite knowing that he is likely to sleep like a rock afterwards.

Gemmysaur's favorite quote is, "I'm tuff, gneiss, and a little wacke."
this is extremely cute

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
Don't be jealous of my mad skills.
You dare. :O

Anyways, i'd like to think mines would be something that involves crossovers. Like something between say some powers from Naruto and mix them with either Bleach or DB's. Or maybe something of Kingdom Hearts and JJBA.

Basically, i can make any sort of combonation based powers depending on what i want and/or think of. That or is just having a two or more sets of powers from various fictions, i guess. *shrugs*

I can't even do this, either... man

ok ill try

name:BrokenLord aka Lord Broken

tier:high 1-a

powers:reality warping,toonforce,high-Godly regen,immortality 1-3-4,spatial manipulation,time manitulation,nigh omniscience,nigh omnipotence,plot manipulation,durability negation,omnipresence,probability manipulation,absolite resurrection,age manipulation,necromancy,"Broken manipulation"(can control all things broken in all the forms that "Broken" can be)

Striking Strength:high hyperversal+

speed:eek:mnipresence

Intelligence:nigh omniscience

durability:high hyperverse level+

stamina:godly

is known to have a conection with all gods good or bad and wakes with azathoth once he does the time agai

is the embodyment of "Broken" and not yet complete is known to have made a contract with all powerfull beings so he does not destroy the 11 dimentions just to remake them

not quite omni ponent in this form but still intills fear into the strongest of gods

CuriousWatcher

Tier : Unknown

Attack Potency : Unknown

Striking strength : None

Intelligence : Nigh-Omniscient

Speed : None (doesn't move at all)

Durability : Multi-Universal

Stamny : Limitless

Story : No one really knows for how long has this strange entity been existing in the higher plane of existence, nor does anyone really understand what it is or why is it chained, but it is there always watching on various worlds with it's infinite eyes. The few notes left by those who observed it througout history shows it has only got bigger as time passed especially when social media and communications between humans increased. What will happen when it will break free....

Alex Teeson

Tier:4A/1B with hax

Powers:Super Strength,Fire manipulation,Cosmic fire,super speed,Time Travel and reality warping negation,Significant power boost when bloodlusted and Regenerationn.Immune to diseases in prime

Meet Alex Teeson tier 1 evolved human.after suffering mass genocide of his world including witnessing his family's death Alex is trapped in a facility were life forms are drained dry for biomass.His physical body strengthened to superhuman levels to escape the containment pod he retains all his memories excluding his name which he makes for himself.with Edgar and Tammy two wannabe second class heroes,Erin,his enemy turned prisoner turned ally turned forced spouse and his rival simply known as Bob he fights Scientist No.17 and The General and whatever bio-mutations and cybernetically enhanced humans they concoct trying to protect the multiverse from genocide.despite having his moments Alex is a generally ruthless protagonist having a non violent yet dictatorial rule over his allies and is infamous for his fights with his spouse. Attack Potency:Small building level/Town level/Island level/Planet level/Small star level/multi solar system level Speed:FTL+ Durability:physically Multi solar system level/In other aspects Hyperversal

Name: GreatestSin

Powers: Absolute Omnipotent

Tier: -1 (above Tier 0)

A being who killed God and took his power.

Yeah, not really interesting but i couldnt think of anything else XD

Name: Obito Uchiha. Officially took the name "Swagbito".

Main Power/s: Superhuman Strength, Speed, Durability, Stamina, Endurance, Agility, Adept Hand-to-Hand Combatant, Weapon Expert, Sealing/Unsealing Techniques (High-level), Summoning (High-level) (Can summon Gedō Mazo, Kurama, Six Paths of Pain), Fire Manipulation (Low-level), Earth Manipulation (Entry-level), Wood Manipulation (Low-level) | (High-level) (after gaining control over Juubi as its Jinchüriki), Regenerationn(Entry-level) (via Mokuton cells) | (Mid-level) (as Juubi's Jinchuriki), can travel underground (via Earth Release: Hiding Like a Mole Technique), Can entangle people with roots, can survive without the need for food or water (due to Mokuton cells), Limited Precognition (via Sharingan), Illusion Creation (Low/Mid-level) (via Sharingan), Mind Control (Mid/High-level) (via Sharingan Genjutsu) (Able to control Yagura, a perfect jinchuuriki and a Mizukage, for extended periods of time), Reality Warping (Entry-level) (via Izanagi) | (At least Low-level) (via Onmyōton), Limited Intangibility (via Kamui) (lasts about five minutes), Dimension Travel and Teleportation (via Kamui), Can teleport targets (into Kamui's dimension) (via Kamui), can store multiple weapons inside his pocket dimension for later use using Kamui, Enhanced Sight (via Rinnegan), Shared Vision (via Rinnegan), can manifest Chakra Receivers (via Rinnegan's power), Body Control (By impaling chakra receivers into the target's body using Rinnegan's power), can extract information from an individual, killing the target afterwards (via Human Path), can revive an individual at the cost of his own life (via Outer Path) (though he can survive this as Juubi's Jinchuriki), True Flight/Levitation (as Juubito), can create Chakra Arms (as Juubito), can manipulate Gudōdamas which can be shaped and formed into various weapons, as a defensive shield, or as high-speed projectiles which are capable of causing massive explosions by rapidly expanding their size, Chakra Sensing (High-level), Ninjutsu Nullification (via Onmyōton), Barrier Creation (Mid-level)

Short Bio : Same as the Obito we all know and love, but this one went insane after Rin's death and couldn't know what to do when Madara died, since he just left him with a bunch of plants fascinated with poop. Obito thus decided to forge his identity as a swag master, and became the insane lunatic that is Swagbito. He plan to collect all the Tailed Beasts to plunge the world into an eternal nightmare, because screw peace. He do plan to plunge himself into an eternal dream and let Madara and the Zetsus handle the paperwork though. In short, he's a godly douche.

Tier : Likely 7-C | 7-C, 7-A | 6-B | At least 6-B I 7-C, 6-C, likely 6-B with "My PS that is obviously bigger and better than Madara's".

https://joke-battles.fandom.com/wiki/Dante_Anthony_Redgrave (this is a legit OC seriously breaking tier system since post-journey but brief preview beginning game is 5-B base High 2-A full power end of journey isbase High 1-A full power 0)

Powers:Super Human abilities, Time manipulation (reverse and fast forward time for at least 24 hours at most 1 month effects the entire omniverse), Ki manipulation, Elemental Manipulation, Precognition, Reality Warping, Spaital Manipulation, Telekinesis, Badassery Embodiment, Gravity Manipulation, Regenerationn (low-godly), Immortality (type 3 and 5/Absolute Immortality (only in his dimension and doesn't have the weakness of an absolute immortal), True Flight, Probability Manipulation, Mastery of using any type of weapons, Can absorb life force, 4th wall awareness, Copy move sets by looking at his opponent (had his eyes closed but still can copy), Quantum Manipulation, Durability Negation, Higher-Dimensional Manipulation (also can escape inescapable dimensions as one time he accidentally touch a stand and went to the dimension but escaped then when they fought again he obtained a stand during their second fight) , etc (page has full data)

Speed MFTL+ infinite reactions in base Immesurable at full power in the start of the game Irrelavant by end of game base omnipresent at full power

Durability:High Hyperversal+ (eternal atoms make him extremely hard to kill) true infinity at the end of the game

Note: all the stats and info are in the link page I gave

GreatestSin said:
Name: GreatestSin

Powers: Absolute Omnipotent

Tier: -1 (above Tier 0)

A being who killed God and took his power.

Yeah, not really interesting but i couldnt think of anything else XD Dude omnipotent is omnipotent there is no absolute.Whatever though you can dream man.

This page yells"Hey!If you don't say anything,you are uncreative!"or"Hey!Lets how OP your character can be!" No offense though.It's a good idea.

Back