• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MAKIMA VS MATCH-UP THREAD

Peppersalt43

They/Them
Well, it's about time I get to it. With that great CRT finally finished, I'm surprised these types of threads aren't made. I have been building up and practicing for this for a while now and I think I'm ready...

Link to profile

There was a tense atmosphere in Ironwood's office that fateful day. Misato was the only one standing by that day to oversee that deal, everyone else having been dismissed and prohibited from entering the room. All things have been accounted for, every possible issue worked on, it'll work out well in the end, wouldn't it? For now, that question will be answered once the portal opened, a fiery landscape shown as Judgement walked out, a glum look on her face before stepping aside.

"Remember, you'll get out faster with good behavior" she said, knowing full-well her words went on deaf ears. A small chuckle was heard behind her as a woman with a suit and tie stepped through the portal. Her hair red and in a braid, her pupils yellow and should one pay closer attention, one can see thin red circles within it. Her hands held behind her back yet visibly unarmed with no holstered weapons near it. Most notably however was the leg brace on her leg, indicating her status, at least in this particular universe.

It was now or never. With this demented figure now in his sights, Ironwood uttered that demented name.

"Makima"

The control devil smiled at the sight, walking closely towards the general's desk.

"Have you brought me here for a contract?" she asked, her voice gentle yet firm.
"I have some enemies that need to be dealt with" Ironwood replied.

For just a moment, her pace slowed and her head tilted. Her left hand raised from behind her back, completely unarmed. In an instant, a white chain shot out from Ironwood's forehead, oddly without any sign of injury. Said chain flew right into Makima's raised hand as her pace returned to normal. Her hand twirled for that time, pulling her target down while shortening the chain's length until she was finally standing in front of the desk, looming over the general who was hunched down and looking up to her.

"Give me all of you and your enemies will be disposed of. That is our contact, make it" Makima said.
"Here we go again~" Judgement commented, knowing full-well what's gonna happen next.

"No, I don't accept those terms" Ironwood said, pushing himself up to view his opposition eye-to-eye.
"That wasn't a suggestion" she replied, her tone unchanging.

"I said no" the general pushed on before standing up, his eyes flashing brightly for a moment. The chain on his chest burned with white flames, spreading upward to her hand which she quickly flicked off and for just a second, she broke eye contact. She quickly turned her sight back at Ironwood, her expression unchanged after this incident.

Her confidence seemed odd at first until Ironwood a drop of blood falling to his desk. Touching his nose, he realized it was coming from his left nostril, and then his right. He felt a lump behind his throat, blocking his breath and forcing him to cough, a torrent of blood splattering onto the table. At this point, everything began to hurt, forcing him to hunch down as blood flowed from all his previous orifices along with his eyes and ears.

While unseen, the same was also happening with his internal organs, taking damage due to unknown means, leaving him down on his knees, struggling to even raise his head from all the pain. Makima leaned forward for a better view of her victim, wanting to see every step of this torture until he either yields or dies.

"Tap twice to agree on our contract" she said, noticing Ironwood raising his hand a few centimeters. However, he suddenly slammed his hands downward, facing the control devil with bleeding determined eyes. With all his might, he spat out the blood in his mouth, causing Makima to flinch for but a moment.

Regaining her composure, she simply wiped the blood off her eyes. Calmly she walked away from the table, stopping after a few seconds.

"Fine, allow me to readjust the deal. I was told that denizens of this realm are immortal, resurrecting back in this universe on death, correct? Let me see..." she explained before clapping her hands. In an instant, blood splattered next to Ironwood. He knew very well what had happened, calmly leaning to the intercom to say.

"No need to come back in, major".

In an instant, the sound of splattering was heard once again through the intercom, prompting Ironwood to lean back up. An applause was heard in the room and glancing up, he could see Makima clapping slowly at the spectacle, her clapping growing faster and faster.

"Alright, I get the point" Ironwood said.
"Unfortunately, said universe is in your control and as such, I require assurance that you will not be able to hold this over my head. So how about this" Makima explained, extending her hand "Any harm or debilitating effect inflicted on me will be transferred to another denizen. I will dispose of your enemies once this is provided".

"That's acceptable" the general replied, shaking her hand.
"Now, I need you to test if this works" she said.

"With pleasure" Ironwood replied, quickly pointing his handgun at the control devil's head and firing, his head instead being the one to get shattered from the damage. As his headless body slumped down, Makima leaned over to watch it, simply commenting "That will be useful". Once satisfied, she dusted off her hands and walked out the door, having thought of many ways to make use of this situation.

Match up list:
1. vs Morgan Yu
2. vs Tricky the Clown
3. vs The Simurgh

Last edited:
Ngl I'm thinking of making Makima vs Spider-Man cause I think the debate could be interesting. I was actually planing on making Makima vs Mysterio with prep before she became 8-B but I put it off cause Mysterio doesn't resist mind manip.

I was actually planing on making Makima vs Mysterio with prep before she became 8-B but I put it off cause Mysterio doesn't resist mind manip.
Also Makima can probably get through illusions due to her odd way of sensing things so that's another problem

Mysterio can actually manipulate smell so Makima's scent based sight likely wouldn't be effective.
Huh, now that I think about it, can his illusions run automatically? Theoretically without prior knowledge, Mysterio can just have them go on even with him under Makima's control before beating her that way (Possibly even break free by breaking her pride). He has faked his defeat and death a ton of times after all

Any of his keys work.

Any of his keys work.
Any thought-activated insta-win haxes?

Back