• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Major Mario CRT: Mama mia, another one!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Megabug's feat wasn't a chain reaction, the only reason this was argued was because supposedly the Rabbids caused this which I disproved due to Beep-0 stating otherwise.

Characters have other 4-A feats, but Mario scales to Power Stars in his base due to fighting Power Star users without him using any and fighting Power Moon users in base which scale to Power Stars.

Regular Power Stars are not Low 2-C, and yes, there are 5 or 6 Low 2-C feats for base Mario, but they're still all outliers because they're all things Mario needed plot armor in order to achieve. 4-A is reasonable, and the Mario cast do best Power Star users regularly, but Power Stars vary from High 4-C to 3-C; though soon to be 4-A to 3-C. And the Tier 4 feats are literally in the billions given the number of Lumas.

By plot armor, it's stuff like certain characters need a power up to perform the feat and cannot do so regularly. And Mario's supposed to be comparable to base Bowser, and not Bowser with his strongest power ups unless Mario has a power up himself. And as for Sammer Kingdom, it's a legit Low 2-C durability feat, but Mario was still knocked out by it and it was dumb luck that he survived.

Occam's Razor would go to my side, it takes less assumptions to say Paper Mario teleported. Another piece of evidence is that whenever any of the trio attacks finish, the backgrounds always disappear which would mean Paper Mario was the one who made these.

Dino, you keep telling me to add more details for the MegaBug's rating. But the issue is you need to tell me what to elaborate on. I can't give you a better explanation if you won't tell me what you need. A new thread for this is still unneeded when we can decide it here. I'm not even trying to scale the cast right now. Why are you using other people's opinions as an argument. Especially since the only person who made the thread was the only one against his rating. So this is false too, one person proposed the downgrade and no one else voted or gave their two cents. Especially since we already have several people feel that this is enough for Low 2-C. You don't only get to decide what the outcome is.

The Dream Depot is a place that holds those dreams, nothing really it says it makes them. It only contains them. It never specifically states how the dreams become their own worlds, but it's hinted to be due to the Star Spirits/Gaurds. Creating fun-filled games are reffering to the levels you play on. The levels you play are dreams. They'd also have to alter those dreams in order to put those boards on. Essentially it implies that they turn those dreams into worlds when arriving at the Dream Depot. The dreams kinda act like a blueprint to display how dream world will look.

i still think it makes more sense for sammer's kingdom to just be void resistance since he only survived a tiny part of the blast, which at that point even left bits of buildings intact

I'm making a new thread for it eventually. The evidence and reasoning will be the same, so I'll mostly be discussing the arguments, uses, and possible inconsistencies.

Let's get the tier 2 stuff out of the way first so we won't need to mess with the profiles twice if it passes. Plan out the rework completely before doing it.

You can feel free to make a Low 2-C thread, so everyone can talk about it there and we can (hopefully) finish what's left here. Currently a majority seems to agree with my proposals. Fate Manipulation/Wish-Granting I'll make a separate thread. Not to give more evidence, but to discuss how it's going to work, if it's consistent or not, argument,ls, and questions.

Well, it seems that only Low 2-C remains to be discussed on another thread. Everything else only needs to be applied as well.

Can someone kindly make a summary of everything that has been accepted and to which characters it would scale/apply?

4-A base forms has been accepted. This generally scales to everyone besides the people who have their own scalling such as the WarioWare cast.

Mario's new key is for him and scales to him only.

The intelligence is for generally the main cast in Dr. Mario World.

Low 2-C Megabug who currently scales to no one.

Pre-Stellar lifting strength applies to characters who have held Power Stars or have been able to show to scale to the main cast.

Bowser's new profile as been accepted.

Bowser gets a new 2-B key via the Star Rod. Scales to him and the Star Spirits if they get a profile someday.

Thank you very much. I'll try to get the necessary people to help us with editing and unlocking the profiles later on, unless they are applied earlier.

His win/loss record isn't even that bad

It used to be very bad, Seriously he has so much inventory under his plumber esque belt I wouldn't expect him to lose horribly before though.

Mario is still missing some abilities. Eventually I'll research all of his equipment from what I can find and make a thread for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back