• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Major Mario CRT: Mama mia, another one!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
We got less than 20 posts left, and people are bringing up stuff that were already rejected. It's more or less time to make a new thread and move to that. And start over from scratch. Some things that may not have been accepted right away may still be discussed, but we should make it more clarified in the OP.

I agree with DDM. Perhaps for this new thread, we could summarize what we already have accepted, apply it, and then move forward on discussing new stuff, such as Low 2-C scaling.

Lets not forget the "Extremely High." Stamina upgrades, Those extensive amounts of extertions navigating through multpile regions while doing said actions on defeating enemies in harsh environments are no joke!

Shouldn't the new thread just discuss about things that haven't been accepted yet? We've come to a general conclusion on what's good here, people can read my summary to see what is fine.

DatOneWeeb said:
Shouldn't the new thread just discuss about things that haven't been accepted yet? We've come to a general conclusion on what's good here, people can read my summary to see what is fine.
Yeah prettty much though I'll shut up for now given the lack of space.

@DatOneWeeb, yes, but the thread has become a mess making it extremely difficult for Dino to evaluate. It's best to make an OP listing what was accepted and what's being discussed.

NotAMarioFan(lol) said:
I dont see why not
I mean if memory recalls Dino had problems like with King Boo using the starry backgrounds feat as he believes it doesn't act like one I think but a few others shouldn't be too far off in 4-A right? It should be somewhat okay I guess if there are a few other 4-A's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back