• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Major Mario CRT: Mama mia, another one!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, I've been wanting to make this for a while but I just felt really lazy. But I finally have this done. I would like to thank Dust Collector, DarkDragonMedeus, LuckyEmile, NotAMarioFan(lol), Foxthefox1000, I'm Blue daba dee daba die, Anomalous N I W D E, Frieza force soldier 100, Bobsican, GyroNutz, The real cal howard, and everyone else who waa on the Mario Discussion thread, you all have helped out a lot here. So, sit down everyone and lets-a-go!

The Mario cast has been downgraded to High 4-C, however I'm back to put them in 4-A again. Here are the feats below:

Can harm Power Star users, which can create entire realms with stars.

Comparable to Paper Mario, who can create an entire realm with countless stars.

Can harm Power Moon users, which are comparable to Power Stars. This is due to Odyssey treating Power Stars the same as Power Moons, and even fuel the Odyssey equally.

Yoshi can create Power Stars.

Baby Bowser was able to turn Yoshi's world into a pop-up book which contains a starry background in several levels.

King Boo ca create several realms with starry backgrounds.

Shadow Mario can (possibly) create realms with entire stars. More elaborate details here. (Credit to LuckyEmile)

Okay, so now this is something others might disagree with but let's give it a shot. Infinite speed Pure Hearts and Chaos Heart users. Now, let me give reasoning for this. So, The Void was stated to destroy all of existence which we all know by now. However, the official guides state that time itself will be destroyed as well. This would mean The Void would've been destroying time as well, meaning the inside has no time as its been destroyed. The characters were able to move inside it. I see no reason why this can't be infinite speed. Sure it isn't stated to be timeless, but we can definitely say it is due it destroying time. And there is no cinematic time being displayed either as everything was destroyed in Sammer Kingdom. Super Dimemtio himself also stated that he would destroy all worlds and recreate once he took the Chaos Heart, implying that he would've survived The Void and thus be able to move inside it as well.

So Bowser already has two 2-B keys. How about we give him another one? As we know, in Paper Mario, during the intro of the game we can see Bowser overpowering the Star Spirits while in possession of the Star Rod.The Star Spirits also struggle in removing his invulnerability without Peach's help. Now we know that the Star Rod is above the Star Spirits, but now it's time as to how it's 2-B. In Mario Party 5, blah blah blah the Dream Depot holds all dreams, dreams are universes and all that stuff we know. However, it has been implied that the Star Spirits (known as the Star Guardians in this game) have created the Dream Depot . What they mean by "fun-filled games" are the stages/boards you play on as they apparently created it. The stages you play on are entire dreams themselves, so this would make the Stat Spirits 2-B, with a Star Rod Bowser being above them.

The cast in Mario should get an upgrade for intelligence. This is because in the Doctor Mario World mobile game, there happens to be a virus invasion. So the playable characters must stop them. We already know some of the characters are doctors, however even the baby versions are doctor, including Mario, Luigi, Peach, and Daisy. They are able to help out against viruses and create medicine to cure them as children only. This should make everyone gifted as being able to do something like this is extremely impressive. Mario however should be a genius at this point due to the already large amounts of skills he has. He has tons of jobs, plays so many sports, is good at card games (he's a goddamn cheater), owns entire companies, fought many characters with great skills and years of training, stopped alien invasions as a baby, and so much more. I think it's time he gets an intelligence upgrade. Wario should also be genius, if not a supergenius. He was able to make his own video game industry, can fly planes, and can create mind control devices as well as a machine to send himself inside a television. (Credit to Frieza force soldier 100).

This one will be quick, however Bowser's profile should get a cleanup as it is somewhat of a mess. Thankfully there already is a sandbox of it here. (Credit to Dust Collector)

This was argued before but got denied, so I'll bring it up again. Culex himself stated that he is the inheritor of time from its beginning to end. He also stated to have power that rules over all creation. This is all Low 2-C, however one reason why it was denied is because Culex implies that he's from the 2nd dimension. However this shouldn't disprove his feats. This was because he gained some type of power that allowed him to be in Mario's dimension as Culex says. Him being from the 2nd dimension also wouldn't disprove this as you can still be from a lower dimension but physically harm other or have power that exceeds your dimension. How else do you think Culex can even interact with Mario?

The Megabug was downgraded to unknown, however I feel like the reasons for it were off. Let's see why. So apparently the first issue was that the interview stated that the Rabbids were teleported to be the issues, not the Megabug and nothing proved it made the world unstable. However this is just outright false as the beginning of the game clearly displayed that it was the reason for corrupting the word, even corrupting the Rabbids themselves. So we know it was the issue itself. It's even been stated by Beep-0 that the Megabug was the problem. He also states that stopping it will save the world. So we've gotten two statements of the world being in danger and that the Megabug was the cause of this. I mean it's outright the main plot of the game. We know that by when the entire world is unstable and needs to be saved, they mean time and space as well due it's creator stating it having space-time manipulation . How does this mean it's Low 2-C? Well if it was able to go inside another universe, cause the world to go unstable stated by its creators and even in-game, and it has the power to manipulate time and space itself then I think that's enough supporting evidence that it should be Low 2-C.

This one is short(ish as I'm now typing this), but we should give Mario an extra key for Shiny Paper Mario. This is because in this form, he was able to easily defeat Shiny Bowser. Shiny Bowser was able to effortlessly overpower base Mario and took very little damage even with his strongest attacks. So he should be "4-A, likely higher". Additionally, he gets Healing (Can heal himself while in this form, Wish Granting (Can get one wish while in possession of all Royal Stickers), Size Manipulation (Bowser used one of the Royal Stickers to increase his size), Statistic Amplifications (Increases his power), Fusionism (The Goombas were able to fuse themselves), Summoning (Pokey was able to summon other Pokey's in battle), Posion Manipulation (Gooper Blooper was able to spit poison oved his usual ink) and Status Effect Inducement (Can make enemies dizzy.)

To end it all, the characters that scale to Mario and others who have done the same thing should get Pre-Stellar lifting strength. A calc was done that gave Power Stars this weight, and the characters can easily hold Power Stars without being amped.

To summarize all of this:

Base Cast will be 4-A.

Pure Hearts and Chaos Heart users have infinite speed.

The Star Rod will be 2-B.

Specific characters will get an intelligence upgrade.

Bowser's profile will be updated again.

Culex will go back to Low 2-C.

The Megabug will be Low 2-C as well.

Mario gains a new key with abilities.

The cast gets a lifting strength upgrade.

That will be all for now. Have a good day.

But wait, there's m o r e.

So, I think Mario should gain a new ability. He should get Passive Wish-Granting.

In Super Mario RPG, there's a place called Star Road. It's a place that makes wishes come true and turns them into Wish Stars once the wish is granted. Mario is one of those people who's wish has come true. Mario's wish is for him to always save Princess Peach. Geno states that without the Star Road's aid, if Peach were to be kidnapped, she would have not been rescued. Meaning Mario faces threats he likely may not have a good chance of beating. But because of the Star Road, this helps him save Peach whenever she gets kidnapped.

As discussed in the other thread, I agree with the 4-A upgrades, new abilities, updates to Bowser, and the intelligence upgrades.

I fully support 4-A base forms for the Mario cast, as well as the low ends of the Power Stars becoming that as well.

Unsure about Infinite speed Pure Hearts returning; we don't typically grant infinite speed to someone who can erase and recreate the space-time continuum. We do typically give to those who lived and moved before time existed, or who are literally merged with the void. And I vaguely recall Super Dimentio was stated to be one with the void.

2-B Star Rod looks promising.

Intelligence upgrade I support.

Bowser's profile could use more organization yes.

Unsure about Culex returning to Low 2-C, but for now it would be an outlier for Mario and the others.

I agree with Tier 2 Mega Bug returning, and was there a statement regarding Mario's Universe merging the real world?

Shiny Paper Mario form looks good as does the lifting strength upgrade.

Hope Dino Ranger Black accepts all of this.

Base Cast will be 4-A: Agree

Pure Hearts and Chaos Heart users have infinite speed: Agree

The Star Rod will be 2-B: Agree

Specific characters will get an intelligence upgrade: Nuetral

Bowser's profile will be updated again: Nuetral

Culex will go back to Low 2-C: Nuetral, leaning on disagreeing

The Megabug will be Low 2-C as well: Nuetral

Mario gains a new key with abilities: Agree

The cast gets a lifting strength upgrade: Agree

The 4-A upgrades, along with Infinite speed for the Pure Heart/Chaos Heart wielders is fine. I'm neutral on everything else.

For one, Culex did imply that Mario was stronger than him; so it wouldn't make sense for Culex to be Low 2-C unless Mario was also Universal. He did refer to Mario as, "The Strongest Knight." If it's an outlier for Mario, it would inherently be an outlier and/or hyperbole for Culex. He definitely still has Space-Time manipulation. But I'm still neutral overall and prefer input from Dino.

I actually do support MegaBug being Tier 2 given he consumes the dimensions. And the Milky Way Galaxy and the real world are clearly not pocket realities, so dimension would have to mean universe in context.

I'm not sure why it would be an outlier for Culex as that is technically his only feat, saying he was amazed by Mario's power wouldn't exactly negate this feat. It can definitely be an outlier for Mario, but saying it would for Culex makes no sense. That's like saying a character who has a done a feat that scales to himself only but has been beaten by someone who has consistent less feats would downgrade them. Though I'm fine with a possibly.

I mean, if the context was Culex was holding back, then it would be uncontroversial for him to scale to his own feat or statement, and while consuming entire timelines is blatantly Low 2-C. But upon being defeated, it's kind of literally spelled out that Mario is considered stronger than Culex. Also, Ryukama said he only consumes universes with 2-D space given he's a 2D being, which a driving point was that he was no match for fighters of a world with 3 spatial dimensions. Though, he still has a 3-D degree of power

Yes, Culex lost to Mario but that's not the point. It's only an outlier for Mario but not Culex. Culex can scale to his own feats but Mario can't. Culex specifically states that he inherits time from THIS world, so it should be referring to Mario's world.

Who knows, maybe there will come a day when Low 2-C Mario isn't an outlier given all the numerous feats, and Mario being stronger than Culex would be consistent

Mario being stronger then culex is technically consistent though. When is culex shown to dwarf him in power?

Culex only had one appearance, but that's like saying Dreamy Bowser is weaker than Mario and Luigi because he "consistently" lost them.

The difference is that one, Bowser doesn't say Mario or Luigi are stronger than them; the opposite is true. Bowser is stronger physically, but not as smart or flexible as the plumbers. And, they required help from Zeekeeper to beat Dreamy Bowser. Here, it's just Mario and two allies fighting and once defeated, Culex compliments Mario for being "the strongest knight."

Wasn't that a different form of Luigi? I never played dream team but I know Luigi gets weir powers in that game. Also how is the above statement that ridiculous? If your only fight is a loss against somebody then it it logical to assume that you are weaker or comparable to that person.

00potato said:
Wasn't that a different form of Luigi? I never played dream team but I know Luigi gets weir powers in that game. Also how is the above statement that ridiculous? If your only fight is a loss against somebody then it it logical to assume that you are weaker or comparable to that person.
iirc Dreamy Luigi wasn't in the fight with Dreamy Bowser (Only Real World Luigi)

We typically treat "Transcending all creation" or "Having power over the beginning and end of time" to be Low 2-C feats as it implies the entire timeline.

Fair enough, so does that mean we should give this a temporary close?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back