• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Major DBZ and DBS Upgrades (Since Nobody is Unlocking the 2-C Crt)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Destroying a infinite universe used as a proof of infinite speed is not ideal. I can mention so many characters with that feat and still MFTL+ but that would be derailing.

The argument of the threat is precipitated upon it, so I think it's prudent to clarify LordGriffin's thoughts on the matter.
That is incorrect. Whether the universes are infinite or not has no bearing on the 2-C scaling. 2-C got accepted before the infinite universes thread.

The universes are already accepted as infinite also. It's simply a case that the story contradicts the speed ratings.

That is incorrect. Whether the universes are infinite or not has no bearing on the 2-C scaling.
Isn't this about infinite speed, based on the claim that the universe is infinite?

The universes are already accepted as infinite also.
Well that's what I'm seeking clarity about. It seems like the thread got horrendously derailed and there wasn't much room amongst all the noise to have a proper discussion about it.

Agree with 2-C, though honestly the above’s convinced me infinite speed should either be given at best a possibly or just outright scrapped for consistency’s sake. In all honestly backtracking the infinite universe upgrade for consistency feels like the best course of action as opposed to calling so many cross universal feats outliers. It’s not like it affects the 2-C upgrade to be a big deal anyways.

That would be the best course of action, since Deagonx wants to revisit the topic for infinite universes.
I see, that's how we do it then, ask Op to remove the infinite speed business, let's just apply the 2-C to the manga and anime or you can simply change the CRT to Universe 2-C, removing the infinite speed

So what about the GoD and Angels?
They never participated in the ToP any more than sitting and watching
Do you still apply the ToP Contradiction to infinite speed to them as well?
And if so then why?
considering that they would only scale via upscaling from the guys which the infinite speed is being argued against, they are honestly on a similar boat

Looking at it more, the arguments against Infinite speed do have some ground. It'd be better if there were multiple feats on that level (at least or 3) but if there's only one single feat that's contradicted so heavily multiple times then it may need to be dropped.

Looking at it more, the arguments against Infinite speed do have some ground. It'd be better if there were multiple feats on that level (at least or 3) but if there's only one single feat that's contradicted so heavily multiple times then it may need to be dropped.
We have 4 to be exact

1. Goku and Beerus eclipsing the Macrocosm
2. Angels like Whis and Vados can travel across Macrocosms that are infinite in size
3. Kefla stating she could blow away an entire Universe in one shot

That’s 3 unless I’m missing smth
I fear Champa and Beerus' feat that would destroy both Universes, it would be the 4th proof of that.

In regards to "counter-points" to an infinite universe, I felt like the scans that described the universe as "expanding" were pretty solid counter-evidence to the notion of it actually being infinite. What are your thoughts on that?
I think the expanding was for the observable universe but their is infinite space beyond that which is supported from what I can remember. I'd half to re-read the previous thread since my memory isn't the best.

considering that they would only scale via upscaling from the guys which the infinite speed is being argued against, they are honestly on a similar boat
Meh 🫤
In that case save infinite speed arguments for another thread then and stop all arguments regarding it for now and focus on 2-C at the moment
(Seriously you should have just waited on Firestorm blog)

"3. Kefla stating she could blow away an entire Universe in one shot"
"Champa and Beerus' feat that would destroy both Universes, it would be the 4th proof of that."

In what way is this infinite speed rather than range?

Yeah IIRC that's what the scans say about the darkness beyond the observable universe.
I think the expanding was for the observable universe but their is infinite space beyond that which is supported from what I can remember. I'd half to re-read the previous thread since my memory isn't the best.
I've PMd Griffin about it since Lephyr didn't want it discussed here. I am open to doing so here but I don't want to cause any friction.

Many times? All I saw was the Jaco thing which was determined to not refer to infinite galaxies.
We have three statements, GT claiming to have Unlimited Galaxies, another statement in daizenshuu and chozenshu stating this. And Jacob mentions about containing countless galaxies

uh, guys, the speed upgrade is also being proposed to toei continuity, we can stop talking about dbs speed, but toei speed needs to be discussed as well

We have three statements, GT claiming to have Unlimited Galaxies, another statement in daizenshuu and chozenshu stating this. And Jacob mentions about containing countless galaxies
Well, I haven't seen the other statements, but I know the Jaco statement definitively doesn't say what you're claiming. In fact, you liked Executor's comment where he explained this, so I don't know why you're saying otherwise.

The term Jaco used is "とんでもない数" which translates to something like "unthinkable amount", "unreasonable number", and similar. It's not exactly a way of saying "countless galaxies" more than "there's just too many galaxies to really grasp". Of course, infinite galaxies would fit that description, but the text itself is more a general "the universe has lots of galaxies"

Well, I haven't seen the other statements, but I know the Jaco statement definitively doesn't say what you're claiming. In fact, you liked Executor's comment where he explained this, so I don't know why you're saying otherwise.
If you want I can put them on my profile for you to look at, but please don't downgrade our verse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back