• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Major DBZ and DBS Upgrades (Since Nobody is Unlocking the 2-C Crt)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really dislike this mindset. Being a fan of a verse shouldn't lead to trying to get it upgraded as much as possible. You shouldn't feel anguish or discontent at a verse being downgraded if thats more in line with the power level of the characters.
I agree, though when your verse gets targeted in order to be wrongfully downgraded, it gets tiring.

I don't have anything against the Universe being Infinite in size and not arguing against a 2-C upgrade anymore, but it makes me think the shockwaves feats are outliers. "The Void not having time or space" is contradicted by the fact that 80 minutes can pass, and we literally nuked our timeless void standards as being infinite speed even if the statement was legit. We also cannot deny the fact that Bulma was able to speak with fighters or see characters fight to an extent. Still, even characters like Krillin or Master Roshi would have Infinite speed by that logic, which honestly just sounds really iffy. So I am clearly against Infinite speed for Dragon Ball Super tbh. And we may need to look for how next best Massively FTL+ speed feat then.

I don't have anything against the Universe being Infinite in size and not arguing against a 2-C upgrade anymore, but it makes me think the shockwaves feats are outliers. "The Void not having time or space" is contradicted by the fact that 80 minutes can pass, and we literally nuked our timeless void standards as being infinite speed even if the statement was legit. We also cannot deny the fact that Bulma was able to speak with fighters or see characters fight to an extent. Still, even characters like Krillin or Master Roshi would have Infinite speed by that logic, which honestly just sounds really iffy. So I am clearly against Infinite speed for Dragon Ball Super tbh. And we may need to look for how next best Massively FTL+ speed feat then.
well there is the "going from one solar system to another" from this guy https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Barry_Kahn

Not really, I know it's PIS regardless, but the difference is that all Finite speed characters should be basically 100% frozen and a fight between a group of Infinite speed characters should end in 0 seconds, not 80 minutes. If you don't want to use the Bulma example, the 80 minutes or the Barry Kahn example still stand.

A good example of infinite speed are
Post Crisis Wally west and Quicksilver

This thread should be closed and a thread for infinite speed should be created.

Not really, I know it's PIS regardless, but the difference is that all Finite speed characters should be basically 100% frozen and a fight between a group of Infinite speed characters should end in 0 seconds, not 80 minutes. If you don't want to use the Bulma example, the 80 minutes or the Barry Kahn example still stand.
So let's leave infinite speed to @Reiner and @Firestorm808, I'm sure if everyone helps each other out, we can reach some consensus about infinite velocity.

Earth is in the Milky Way sector. Goku teleported there (we know since the galactic patrol is there) with gas. Cereal is stated by outside narration to be super far and in a different edge of the universe compared to earth. Gas travelled this distance in 20 mins which you can argue is infinite speed. Also the official db website saying Gas travelled across the entire universe.

Can't we just say the BoG shockwaves are just range instead of speed instead of considering anything an outlier? As far as I can tell the range of explosions obviously aren't scaled to speed here, otherwise every DB Low 2-C would have immeasurable speed and that's not the case.

Earth is in the Milky Way sector. Goku teleported there (we know since the galactic patrol is there) with gas. Cereal is stated by outside narration to be super far and in a different edge of the universe compared to earth. Gas travelled this distance in 20 mins which you can argue is infinite speed. Also the official db website saying Gas travelled across the entire universe.
No. He travelled a limited distance (while a large one indeed). That feat is a blatant contradiction to infinite (even bigger than the ToP imo).

Can't we just say the BoG shockwaves are just range instead of speed instead of considering anything an outlier? As far as I can tell the range of explosions obviously aren't scaled to speed here, otherwise every DB Low 2-C would have immeasurable speed and that's not the case.
I have always took the shockwaves as range, indeed.

Understood. Been awhile since I've watch the BoG arc.
Pretty sure it was that case in the manga only, the anime had it as the expansive energy ball.
So this thread is a continuation of the universe being 2-C, it was decided that in the other one it was to apply all things related to 2-C by @Plack, but didn't have the blog to update the characters, so it was shut down, but now we do! Can we update direct or will we have to wait 48 hours?

Ig speed can be another crt but High 3-A toeiverse and gt should still be fine and the 2-C upgrades

(also technically the 2-C stuff was suppose to get applied in the other crt but it never got unlocked so I’m not sure if we can apply it or not or if we still have to wait again)

Ig speed can be another crt but High 3-A toeiverse and gt should still be fine and the 2-C upgrades

(also technically the 2-C stuff was suppose to get applied in the other crt but it never got unlocked so I’m not sure if we can apply it or not or if we still have to wait again)
Medeus, could you provide information if we can already apply this or do we have to wait 48 hours?

Deagonx wants to revisit that alongside the speed thread (since both depend on the universes bring infinite), so yeh

I'd suggest follow on standard procedure and waiting. And once again, it's not that the other thread wasn't opened. I said from the start to make a new one.

Deagonx wants to revisit that alongside the speed thread (since both depend on the universes bring infinite), so yeh

I'd suggest follow on standard procedure and waiting. And once again, it's not that the other thread wasn't opened. I said from the start to make a new one.
So infinite db universe is being revisited with a new crt?

Well Planack said it was straightforward enough to apply after the 48 hours but we didn’t have a blog at that point

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back