• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Major DBZ and DBS Upgrades (Since Nobody is Unlocking the 2-C Crt)

Status
Not open for further replies.
That one was serious, I get DM'd to comment on verses all the time like it's my job to argue for other people, like nah man I don't give a **** if Madoka is getting upgraded or whatever, I just deal with my exceptionally homoerotic manga and comics and baby games.
U say that, but you're always starting arguments with other verse supporters, it's like you can't help yourself

U say that, but you're always starting arguments with other verse supporters, it's like you can't help yourself
Imagine that, going to a CRT and going "hmm, I don't really agree with this".
If I go to a CRT I'm obviously there to argue it, like right now, doesn't mean I give a shit about whatever Sonic up/downgrades are being cooked up or Bleach or whatever.

I'll comment on verses I'm personally interested in, there just happens to be a handful.

If you ask me, since 2 GoD's fighting means 2 space-time continuums get destroyed, 3 GoD's fighting should mean that they would destroy 3 Space-time continuums.

I wanna make some GoW vs DBS fights.

Recently, Dragon Ball Universe has been accepted to Infinite. The Universe has also been upgraded to 2-C in another thread due to having 3 Space-Times.

What will happen?

2-C BoG DBS Anime Goku and anyone who scales to him is 2-C and Infinite Speed for being comparable to the CEB which engulfed an infinite macrocosm in mere moments (Before anyone mentions Whis he never went full speed until he traveled an infinite distance, and T.o.P isn’t a contradiction as it shows characters taking long periods of time to rest especially Jiren who meditates most of the time)
Profiles Effected: (Pretty obvious since it’s basically every dbs anime character)

2-C BoG Manga Goku and anyone who scales to him is 2-C
Profiles Affected: (Basically every DBS manga character)
High 3-A upgrade for anyone who scales to Kid Buu destroying the kaioshin realm for toei and infinite speed for anyone who scales to Pikkon and Goku’s feat
Profiles Effected: (anyone who scales to the feats ofc)

My blog: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:TheGodOfICE777/Toeiverse_Cosmology_Blog (ignore the toeiverse in the name I couldn’t change the name)
Agree with everything except the infinite speed, its said nowhere that whis wasnt traveling at full speed

I agree fully with the 2-C scaling but the infinite speed just doesn't have me entirely on board since there's just a couple of blatant anti-feat like whis and Gas's travel times to go integalactic distances or the whole T.O.P timeframe stuff

Could just be me but I'm just iffy on it

I agree fully with the 2-C scaling but the infinite speed just doesn't have me entirely on board since there's just a couple of blatant anti-feat like whis and Gas's travel times to go integalactic distances or the whole T.O.P timeframe stuff

Gas is manga only and infinite speed for the manga is not being proposed here

Also I'm 90% sure we've only seen Whis actually urgently travel once (that one Arale episode once again correct me if I'm wrong)

Destroying three macrocosms would mean Dragon Ball would be 9 universes as well, not that they'd beat any of GoW's hax monsters in a valid match
You need like, high godly regen to survive a single blow from POH Kratos lmao, and yet somehow Dracula is far worse i will tell yeah

Gas is manga only and infinite speed for the manga is not being proposed here

Also I'm 90% sure we've only seen Whis actually urgently travel once (that one Arale episode once again correct me if I'm wrong)
in that arale episode yes, and he said something like "i have never flied so fast before" and still took him a good 10 seconds to get there, not picking a side on here tho

From what I’m seeing here and what I’ve seen in previous threads
The only issue in regards to Infinite speed is travel speed (which I guess is a warranted concern) where as Infinite Combat speed is more or less relatively acceptable/applicable

Some one tell me if I’m wrong

From what I’m seeing here and what I’ve seen in previous threads
The only issue in regards to Infinite speed is travel speed (which I guess is a warranted concern) where as Infinite Combat speed is more or less relatively acceptable/applicable

Some one tell me if I’m wrong
well, another problem brought up was this

idk man, a lot, it's like 40 episodes long, but there's episodes where characters fight the whole time, without actually stopping. The fact people can talk at the same time while infinite speed dudes fighting without rest is sus as well.
for some examples of some of people bringing up this problem, i am quite neutral myself tho

Whoops I must’ve read over the infinite speed stuff.
I’m neutral leaning towards disagreeing.

I would prefer a possibly/likely rating instead.

Just to mention, we already clarified about the tournament, any comment now is misrepresentation, so I ask you to stop mentioning it, as this is not a counterargument, this has been raised several times and we even discussed it in the general discussion on DB. In addition to the OP, it has already been mentioned that the tournament does not take away the fact of infinite speed. Thank you all!

Just to mention, we already clarified about the tournament, any comment now is misrepresentation, so I ask you to stop mentioning it, as this is not a counterargument, this has been raised several times and we even discussed it in the general discussion on DB. In addition to the OP, it has already been mentioned that the tournament does not take away the fact of infinite speed. Thank you all!
well, people may simple not agree with the said clarifications

Yeah, unfortunately, while you might not agree with it, several people think the ToP acts just fine as a contradiction.
Neither of what anyone has said thus far has been sufficient evidence to handwave the ToP, honestly most of it just feels like a cop out no offense. I'm personally going to stand by that until a better argument is made for why it shouldn't be counted.

well, people may simple not agree with the said clarifications
So just accept it probably, because technically to disprove infinite velocity would have to uncheck the universe being infinite. We already have three team members agreeing on everything and agreeing only with universe 2-C without mentioning speed.

i guess every time the "infinite speed" chars fought and the "finite" chars commented while the fight was happening, the infinite speed and up standards are very strict, i saw this before
Not even just that, the "finite" speed character would still have to downscale the Infinite speed characters to percieve the fight and you can't downscale infinity so they'd literally all just be infinite which would throw the entire TOP timeframe and narrative out the window as it would've just occurred in 0 time.

You'd also have to assume that if combat only is infinite that they suddenly drop an actual infinite amount in speed the moment they start flying long distances all the way down to MFTL+ and no matter how fast a finite speed is you're saying they suddenly drop an actual infinite amount in speed from combat to flight in a UES that covers speed in its power systems

So just accept it probably, because technically to disprove infinite velocity would have to uncheck the universe being infinite. We already have three team members agreeing on everything and agreeing only with universe 2-C without mentioning speed.
well, people could just argue that it is an outlier contradicted by the said examples

I still...fail to see how T.O.P invalids infinite speed.
How do you not, literally everything regarding the ToP is a flat-out contradiction.
And I'm sure if you looked through episodes you'd find more examples of fights occurring over finite time or while non-infinite actions and events transpire.
Wait wait...how does T.O.P having a time limit invalids infinite speed??
Because characters with infinite speed fighting without break shouldn't have any time pass at all. Every fight that happens in the ToP should have, and would have, happened in 0 time at all, from start to finish, this is problematic, because there's multiple points where fights between alleged infinite characters transpire and nothing else, but time still goes down (Every episode at the end has a statement saying how much time passed).

This is especially considering they get stronger and faster from BoG onwards by hundrerds of thousands to millions of times easily by the TOP (lowballing) so that the level of infinity they'd be at by then would still just utterly fall apart the moment they start flying, like do I even need to explain why that's wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back