• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Major DBZ and DBS Upgrades (Since Nobody is Unlocking the 2-C Crt)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Recently, Dragon Ball Universe has been accepted to Infinite. The Universe has also been upgraded to 2-C in another thread due to having 3 Space-Times.

What will happen?

2-C BoG DBS Anime Goku and anyone who scales to him is 2-C
Profiles Effected: (Pretty obvious since it’s basically every dbs anime character)

2-C BoG Manga Goku and anyone who scales to him is 2-C
Profiles Affected: (Basically every DBS manga character)
Profiles Effected: (anyone who scales to the feats ofc)

My blog: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:TheGodOfICE777/Toeiverse_Cosmology_Blog (ignore the toeiverse in the name I couldn’t change the name)

Last edited by a moderator:
Obviously I agree. Now all that's left to do is pray to God that the mods don't find a way to make this 9 ******* pages like all other Dragon Ball stuff.

We can use your blog for ap and speed but I think my blog is better in terms of explaining why it qualifies for 2-C since I used scans that conjoin with the wiki’s standards for a Universal+ space time
You know you can already mention those staff who agreed with plancks scaling chain in the previous thread in agreement already? You just have to link the my thread in the OP.

(and T.o.P isn’t a contradiction as it shows characters taking long periods of time to rest especially Jiren who meditates most of the time)
Isn't there entire episodes with nothing but full-blown fighting and zero resting, only for the narrator to say at the end "2 minutes have passed" or whatever

Recently, Dragon Ball Universe has been accepted to Infinite. The Universe has also been upgraded to 2-C in another thread due to having 3 Space-Times.

What will happen?

2-C BoG DBS Anime Goku and anyone who scales to him is 2-C and Infinite Speed for being comparable to the CEB which engulfed an infinite macrocosm in mere moments (Before anyone mentions Whis he never went full speed until he traveled an infinite distance, and T.o.P isn’t a contradiction as it shows characters taking long periods of time to rest especially Jiren who meditates most of the time)
Profiles Effected: (Pretty obvious since it’s basically every dbs anime character)

2-C BoG Manga Goku and anyone who scales to him is 2-C
Profiles Affected: (Basically every DBS manga character)
High 3-A upgrade for anyone who scales to Kid Buu destroying the kaioshin realm for toei and infinite speed for anyone who scales to Pikkon and Goku’s feat
Profiles Effected: (anyone who scales to the feats ofc)

My blog: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:TheGodOfICE777/Toeiverse_Cosmology_Blog (ignore the toeiverse in the name I couldn’t change the name)
Bro, let it be a little more organized, putting Goku and Beerus' feats, and the feats that will climb in the OP and of course, the speed blog.

You know you can already mention those staff who agreed with plancks scaling chain in the previous thread in agreement already? You just have to link the my thread in the OP.
No? They agreed with the cosmology, not with any scaling, outside of plank, he is much obvious

Read the previous thread 🦣
Plancks proposed the scaling and lord tracer as well agreed to it. This thread already have 2 staff agreements given.
For the 2-C, not the infinite speed and high 3-A ratings, the former didn't had a scaling discussion at all and the former is a completely new proposal not given before

When? I legit can’t think of one fight that didn’t include talking in it
idk man, a lot, it's like 40 episodes long, but there's episodes where characters fight the whole time, without actually stopping. The fact people can talk at the same time while infinite speed dudes fighting without rest is sus as well.

idk man, a lot, it's like 40 episodes long, but there's episodes where characters fight the whole time, without actually stopping. The fact people can talk at the same time while infinite speed dudes fighting without rest is sus as well.
Ion even think there was a fight with more than even 15 episodes of the same fight but you’re not really giving me examples so I can’t really address your concerns

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back